Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it a good idea to sell tokens after listing on exchange? - page 17. (Read 2706 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
It is absolutely a good idea. Even the coin still manage to increase a little after getting listed in an exchange, it only take a couple of months to see it down again or even below the ICO price. I've seen it happen so many time so don't hesitate to do it and be be smart and not get emotional.
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
Be very careful and attentive, use only your experience, you can lose a lot on other people's advice, I usually sell 50% at once, and 50% in depending at the situation.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
Hello, everyone!
I want to hear the opinions of traders. Is it a good idea to sell tokens immediately after launching on the exchange so that later, when the price falls, will they be purchased again? Always after the listing on the stock exchange price falls?
If the tokens are promising, that is, the project will still unfold, and tokens grow in price, then why sell tokens ?. Is not it easier to just wait for the growth of the token rate? At the same time, if tokens are very promising, they may not fall in price, or fall slightly, and then rise. If you sell the tok first, you might find that they will only grow in value over time. In addition, if the tokens are unpromising, then their sale at the first time after their appearance on the exchange makes sense. However, if they fall in price and you buy them again, you can partially incur losses, because these tokens will continue to fall in price. In general, it is necessary to know the prospects for the growth of tokens and to proceed from this.
Activity: 148
Merit: 0
Yes, it's a good idea. You also profit a lot when you do that because when you sell after listing, you sell at good price (maybe ICO price) then buy below ico price when it drops after listing then sell when the price rises. I think it's a wise move for investment trading.
Activity: 448
Merit: 108
Yes, unfortunately this is already the norm. I have been engaged for more than 1 year bounty and began to keep statistics. As a result, 85% of coins immediately after listing on the exchange lose their price. And if I think that the project is promising, I then buy them cheaper.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
I think the most correct thing is to leave 50% for long-term investments and 50% to take off right away! Well this is my opinion
Activity: 1078
Merit: 104
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
This is not a good time for you to hold the first token exchanged. It is best to sell them all as they are listed and hold btc or eth. If you try to keep those tokens. It will go down every day with the current market
Activity: 644
Merit: 107
Hello, everyone!
I want to hear the opinions of traders. Is it a good idea to sell tokens immediately after launching on the exchange so that later, when the price falls, will they be purchased again? Always after the listing on the stock exchange price falls?
most people I see do that sort of thing, after putting in stock then they immediately sell it simultaneously, of course everyone has thought that people will first sell it with the potential price dropped lower than before, currently bear market is happening on altcoin, at least give the fear to hold it, all depends on yourself, selling and waiting to buy at a low price is great for you, all the decisions are on you, so do not hesitate to do it when thought very well.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
purely theoretically, the token or coin flies to the moon when entering the exchange. However, a little later the price can be much higher. There is no guess. The decision here is made by everyone.
Activity: 154
I was sent tokens from one bounty in the amount of $ 200. Immediately after entering the stock exchange, I could sell them for this amount. But over time, they fell to $70. But I think it's best to keep them and sell them when the price rises. Some projects grow well after the ico.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
It is rare for projects that have entered the last 6 months of the stock market and have caught the ICO price. I would suggest that you take a very good look at the project you are going to ICO. otherwise you will have to wait quite a bit to get it out of your hand or you will sell it at a loss. your luck is yours too.
Activity: 118
1- Chance factor is %51
2- Project's vision is %49

With these facts always chance over how the project is. Then nobody can foreseen more profit ratio for selling or holding. However I strongly advice to look up and find out review similar projects then to decide.

I generally HOLD for promising projects' one as 80% - 20% sell and counter for non profitable.
Activity: 358
Merit: 29
ASO Service
In my experience, after entering the exchange, tokens lose their price. If you really believe in the project, then you can buy tokens at a low price and wait for the price to rise
Activity: 301
I immediately sell the tokens I get, when it is listing on an exchange, I will lose a lot of tokens if I hold it Grin Grin
Activity: 280
Hello, everyone!

That is a good strategy, but if everyone thinks that way, the token price will be very cheap and will be hard to pump.
But still it can be tried.
Activity: 308
Hello, everyone!

Yes, as a rule before listing and at the moment of listing the price of a coin grows, and a little later it begins to fall. Therefore, it is to buy such a coin, and then sell it at the time of the fall. Well, if this is a promising coin, you can buy it again at a low price.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
Not always. This is the bear market and this is also the era of dumpers, so yes, you might see the trend that most tokens fall after listing on exchange. But some actually will rise immediately first to a certain peak, especially those tokens that were not much available for sale during ICO (or even airdrop, it is the same),,, think about it however and realize this. If you want the token to succeed, do not dump. Sell what you want for profit but try and use it to increase the proper value of it.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
I think it really depends on the type of project. but if we look at the current situation a lot of newly registered coins in the market do not have a good future so I usually choose to sell directly.
Activity: 112
I would do that I were you, I mean you don't know what's gonna happen or if the developers has a some other plans for the project. Dispatch half of it then wait and till what would the rest turn out.
Activity: 85
Hello, everyone!
That is up to you, also it depends which exchange is listing. It cant be the same pump when binance is listing and some unknown exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: