Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it a good idea to sell tokens after listing on exchange? - page 5. (Read 2706 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 261
it really depends on you and also it depends on the project, if the project really needs to take time for them to be a successful one then you should wait until the times the value will be good. but if your purpose is to earn and whatever that price is then sell. For me it is better to wait but it will really took a some couple of years or better to check the roadmap of the project for you to have a hint when will the price will be better.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Hello, everyone!
I want to hear the opinions of traders. Is it a good idea to sell tokens immediately after launching on the exchange so that later, when the price falls, will they be purchased again? Always after the listing on the stock exchange price falls?
my experience when selling new tokens appears on the market, I sell half of the tokens I have, and I store some of these tokens for investment and sell them at the price that is expected when prices rise. because not every price token that already exists in the market has a low price
Activity: 448
Merit: 108
It all depends on whether you believe in the prospects and success of the project. If you believe, then just store your tokens for 1-2 years and then sell with a large profit, and if you need money now, then sell immediately.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
I think yes. now a when coins launch on exchange people who invested or the project people pump the coin to get maximum profit. And after some time the market will start to dump.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
after you enter the stock exchange You will never know exactly what will happen to the coins. The price is hard to forecast, it can go up or down. it depends on you. Depending also on how you assess the project and its team. Just Follow the plan that you have set out.
Activity: 250
Merit: 10
we never know exactly what will happen to a coin after entering the exchange. The price can go up and down. Therefore, if your strategy is to make money, then you can sell half immediately to keep the rest if further growth occurs. Price increases or decreases cannot be predicted. But in my personal experience, the price of coins or tokens after listing on the stock market fell
Activity: 868
Merit: 501
Chainjoes.com
not good idea
because ussually after first listing in exchanger coin down price
so is good after first listing buy, not sell
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
It is understandable that in such a novel and volatile market as this one, it is usual to find such erratic behaviors in the cryptos as those that are being observed in the ICOs. According to what I have seen, the vast majority of tokens tend to quickly lose their value shortly after enlisting in exchanges, and only very few of them tend to gradually recover some of the value lost.

Therefore, as long as the market does not show signs of greater maturity, I will continue selling the tokens that I possess as soon as they allow me to obtain some convenient benefit to my interests.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
New ICOs are listing on the market, at first they will experience a falling market because tokens from the airdrop and bounty immediately flood the market. if the developer team does not have a specific strategy to deal with it it will be difficult to get back up in the market
Activity: 490
Merit: 105
if you enter with a very high price, of course, it would be wiser to sell. but if you have entered the market in a very low way then waiting will give you more
Activity: 206
“The Future of Security Tokens”
Basically yes, because listing of a token means growth of its price, I tend to sell tokens when they grow in price, so it is probably a good idea.
Activity: 331
You don’t know who will happen with coins in the future. May be up or can down continue to disappear from listings. Better soon may selling when launching in the market later rate with btc, I think it is safer.
Activity: 448
Who knows what will happen to the price of cryptocurrency once newly listed on the exchange?  Nobody can answer this correctly. You need to know that some coins price even rise beyond the initial listing price at the exchange. So you can sell such coins and regret doing so. Understand the price movement in order to know what to do.
Activity: 336
I think yes. now a when coins launch on exchange people who invwsterld or the project people pump the coin to get maximum profit. And after some time the market will start to dump.
This is the scenario now, after the exchange listing they will dump that coin literally until it hit below the ICO price, usually bounty hunters do this thing. So no matter how good that coin, hunters will still dump it so if you are an investors better to sold it as fast as you can and then buy back later on.
I don't think that bounty hunters have such power to dump a promising token. Don't forget that there are also investors who bought tokens on private sale with big discount and they are the main players in dumping.
Activity: 412
I often look at the development possibilities of the project and I usually keep a few tokens as a true holder. A few projects are likely to increase my income.
Activity: 225
Merit: 10
really the new price will go up when registered in the exchange and when starting trading the price bounces a good time to sell tokens but after a few days the price will drop dramatically and it's a good enough time to buy tokens again to get enough profit.
Activity: 617
Merit: 304
In most cases, the coin on the stock exchange collapses in price, but as the predecessors have already written, you will never know whether the coin will grow or fall, and it is probably not possible to prophesy!
Activity: 392
Merit: 21
I think it is, if we observe well on the newly finished ICOs, once their tokens are being listed on crypto exchanges, the price immediately decreasing because of the massive dumping of the bounty hunters and airdrop participants. It is better for you to sell immediately on the initial listing price, so that you can avail much higher price than the others but it is still depends on you if you do it. Smiley Cheesy
Activity: 630
Merit: 104
It's hard to predict. Sometimes the price after exchange listing will immediately drop, sometimes it's the opposite. You never know. There have been times when I've sold tokens right away when they appeared on exchange, and then I realized that it was not the right move.
Activity: 266
Merit: 26
Hello, everyone!
I want to hear the opinions of traders. Is it a good idea to sell tokens immediately after launching on the exchange so that later, when the price falls, will they be purchased again? Always after the listing on the stock exchange price falls?

In general I have seen that price drops significantly after entering exchanges.
You can not generalize things, you have to look at any given token separately .

If the projects sold out qucikly the chances are that the token will grow after entering exchange.
Also if it drops how you will determine when to buy back..?
Pages:
Jump to: