Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it a good idea to sell tokens after listing on exchange? - page 6. (Read 2706 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 11
I think it all depends on how long you're willing to wait for it to grow. Those who receive coins for free those immediately sell the coin at any price. And if you are an investor and are willing to wait a year, it is better to keep these coins and wait for a big profit.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
in my opinion I must check the price of token after listing token price in exchange is high, I think its good to sell all token and if token price in exchange after listing low then hold that token until the price grow up or stable.

Typically, after entering the exchange, the price of tokens decreases because a lot of bounty hunters sell their tokens. This is one of the reasons for the price drop. If the project is good and has a future it is worth keeping the tokens until the price on the exchange increases again.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
I think yes. now a when coins launch on exchange people who invwsterld or the project people pump the coin to get maximum profit. And after some time the market will start to dump.
This is the scenario now, after the exchange listing they will dump that coin literally until it hit below the ICO price, usually bounty hunters do this thing. So no matter how good that coin, hunters will still dump it so if you are an investors better to sold it as fast as you can and then buy back later on.
but in fact in my opinion the bounty hunters will not be the main players in the price decline that occurs in the coins after being listed on the exchange because the bounty hunters only have a small portion of the supply. So in my opinion the price decline will definitely occur because investors also don't want to sell when the price has fallen.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
I think yes. now a when coins launch on exchange people who invwsterld or the project people pump the coin to get maximum profit. And after some time the market will start to dump.
This is the scenario now, after the exchange listing they will dump that coin literally until it hit below the ICO price, usually bounty hunters do this thing. So no matter how good that coin, hunters will still dump it so if you are an investors better to sold it as fast as you can and then buy back later on.
Not all bounty hunters sell their coins immediately after listing. Lino, I keep my coins until the project ceases to be interesting to me. And the drop in prices on stock exchanges I associate with very large bonuses on pre-sales.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
It is always great to wait for some sometime knowing the price will bounce back but most the time too the price keeps on falling till you loose absolutely everything.In totality i will say it is advisable to wait especial if you really believe in the project.
Activity: 157
Merit: 0
this should be done based on personal conviction, in many cases though, the price drops after listing and anyone that sells immediately can buy at a low
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
If the project was very well promoted by marketers on the Internet, 99 percent of the tokens will be bought and the price will not fall when they appear on the stock exchange ... And other projects have a lot of factors affecting !!!
Activity: 267
Merit: 10
Well, with how the market is right now, its a good option one sells as fast as you can once it hits the exchange although some coins start pumping when it gets listed on an exchange but just a few...  most coins I have been hodling dumped after getting listed and price dipped. I think the sell and buy back at dip strategy adoption is better or sell half of the hodlings just incase it keeps pumping and HODL the other half. Some coins are worth hodling though while some should be dumped and forgotten depending on how good the project is.
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
Activity: 8
If you are comfortable with the price that is been listed. There some projects that have good products, for such, ther is a tendency for them to increase in price and value with time, so what I normally do is I see some to. Take profits and hold some incase the price increases..
copper member
Activity: 560
It's up to you
If you don't trust the project you can sell and forget them anyway
But if you think the project is good enough just wait till the price is good enough
Activity: 224
The sale of Token immediately after listing on the stock floors is one of the drawbacks of a member of generosity, as this has a terrible impact on the development of the ICO.
Activity: 24
Is depending on individual mentality and conditions but is advisable to hold the token immediately is on exchange because all investor will  start buy in low price hold it and sell it when price higher
Activity: 176
Merit: 110
Generally, that suits you a new resources finder will not have yet another alternative since nearly all carries plus the price tag will begin for you to slide deliberately. Naturally, you'll be able to carry, nevertheless, there can be a number of possibilities that will you'll have earnings.
Activity: 275
Merit: 100
SOKOS.io
Hello, everyone!
I want to hear the opinions of traders. Is it a good idea to sell tokens immediately after launching on the exchange so that later, when the price falls, will they be purchased again? Always after the listing on the stock exchange price falls?
If the project was not that quiet successful and will be listed on dump exchanges then sell it right away or else you will lose your investment. I've been through this a lot of times when I was a newbie and I figured it out what most likely gonna happen when listing on exchanges
Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

Somehow there is a logic behind why you might wanna sell after a token gets listed but that is if you get to sell it the first, but if the price already plummet down  almost 50% then it might be too later for you to sell them. You might just want to wait a little longer for the price to go up a bit at least. Its advantageous to dump the first because buying back at cheaper price is the main goal.
Activity: 2
Sell ​​tokens as they just hit the exchange , which is why many bounty campaigns pay late tokens or lock tokens for bounty hunters to sell.
Activity: 322
Hello, everyone!
I want to hear the opinions of traders. Is it a good idea to sell tokens immediately after launching on the exchange so that later, when the price falls, will they be purchased again? Always after the listing on the stock exchange price falls?

It would still depend on your strategy., we have different strategies on how we make money from this market, but almost all bounty hunters and the others would immediately sell their tokens in order to make money coming from their efforts, but we never know what will happen next to the tokens we sold or sell, some projects are worth to be invested.
Activity: 146
it is not quite easy to answer cause we know that all coins is volatile it could go up or down. what if the price of the coin goes up but you already sell the coin, it is a big regret for my opinion. Selling a coin is really tricky, but if you need a money asap  then go and sell it, just don't look again at trading side to see what the value of coins now after you sell it, it will be regret like what happen to me.
Activity: 56
Hello, everyone!

Normally it is to have your ROI. When coin is being listed on exchange you will be expecting for a price drop in stocks. Potential investors then come again to buy it back or the team to maintain its price. Surely this is a normal scene in cryptocurrency. We will see its down trend and higher trend in no time.
Pages:
Jump to: