Author

Topic: Is it a good long term investment to buy 1 BTC today? - page 116. (Read 253349 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Why buy a bitcoin today when you could buy two bitcoins tomorrow?

I think the other way around. If you do not buy one bitcoin today, you have to spend double the amount of fiat to buy one tomorrow.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
I think it is. The value is now a little bit low. So it can be possible that you can do it. I hope for you that you have some profit.
But you never know what can happen in the future and that is not good. It is hard to predict.
Activity: 434
It's good imo, but invest only 1 bitcoin is quite small. why not invest like 10-20 bitcoins. you will get more profit for invest that. like today the price of bitcoin increase a bit high.
Activity: 378
Activity: 132
fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice
If you believe in bitcoin then you know bitcoin will go double or even tripple in volume/price.
This makes bitcoin a good investment.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
Investing in BTC is a good idea. But be careful about how much you will invest. My suggestion is that invest an amount that will not destroy you if BTC price will gone Down..
The good news is that BTC price is rising up daily..

Yeah agree with you dude. although invest in bitcoin is potential. but don't make invest with amount that you can't afford to lose grin emotikon or don't buy bitcoin with all your money its too risky when price fall. of course will make you

Yeah its better to invest what you can afford to at a moment and also what you can afford to loose as the price is unpredictable, either it will take you to moon or pay you in peanuts.

Well quoted mate, it may end up in the moon. It wont end up paying you peanuts. Its the time for a great investment so to earn double profit in a short term.
Activity: 196
Investing in BTC is a good idea. But be careful about how much you will invest. My suggestion is that invest an amount that will not destroy you if BTC price will gone Down..

Yeah agree with you dude. although invest in bitcoin is potential. but don't make invest with amount that you can't afford to lose grin emotikon or don't buy bitcoin with all your money its too risky when price fall. of course will make you

Yeah its better to invest what you can afford to at a moment and also what you can afford to loose as the price is unpredictable, either it will take you to moon or pay you in peanuts.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500

Activity: 462
Well right now a huge consensus on btc development has been reached. I'd say if you want to buy, buy now or in the next hours! Cause after it might be a bit too expensive =)
Activity: 205
I don't think 1 BTC is that much of an investment so as not to be able to cut your losses if that were to happen.

I think its better to have more then 1 btc in our wallet, as we are not sure about the value of bitcoin in future, but its always good to hold more number of bitcoin in wallet.
Activity: 378
I don't think 1 BTC is that much of an investment so as not to be able to cut your losses if that were to happen.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 116
I think it's really good for invest on bitcoin. But for long term, i don't think it's a good idea. Because we don't know is the bitcoin price keep increase or decrease.

Don't wait too long to earn huge profits, as it might not possible if price falls down, try to sell it when you are atleast making some % of profits out of it, selling at a right time is more important.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
For all people here 'long term' has a different meaning. One thinks 1 year is long term, and the other thinks in terms of 5 years to be long term. 1 Bitcoin can bring you a decent profit, but it's not enough to get a lot profit from it unless it shoots up to $10,000 per coin at some poin in the future.

You are clearly false with your statement here. The current price is $430 ~ currently so at some point even if the price just goes up to $1000 per coin then you will be making double from what you invested today so clearly it doesnt need to shoot up to $10,000 per coin as that are totally not realistic
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
I think buying 1 Bitcoin today is a very good long term investment, Bitcoin is still very young and there are
only 21 million Bitcoins which can be mined in total. Bitcoin usage is getting more momentum each day
and the future looks very bright. So your 1 BTC will surely be worth much more in several years from now. Grin

For all people here 'long term' has a different meaning. One thinks 1 year is long term, and the other thinks in terms of 5 years to be long term. 1 Bitcoin can bring you a decent profit, but it's not enough to get a lot profit from it unless it shoots up to $10,000 per coin at some poin in the future.
Activity: 434
I think it's really good for invest on bitcoin. But for long term, i don't think it's a good idea. Because we don't know is the bitcoin price keep increase or decrease.
Activity: 334
I think buying 1 Bitcoin today is a very good long term investment, Bitcoin is still very young and there are
only 21 million Bitcoins which can be mined in total. Bitcoin usage is getting more momentum each day
and the future looks very bright. So your 1 BTC will surely be worth much more in several years from now. Grin
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Make your own Rule Or Ruled by others.
Activity: 168
You can't know what the price is going to be tomorrow and nobody knows. There are no signs that the price will go down anytime soon, but it can get banned in Australia or Norway for instance. And you can't predict that.

We do not know what the price will be tomorrow. But I know the price will be higher in 10 years time if there are more users.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
🌠 Sᴛᴏʀᴇ 🌠
You can't know what the price is going to be tomorrow and nobody knows. There are no signs that the price will go down anytime soon, but it can get banned in Australia or Norway for instance. And you can't predict that.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
Of course it sounds to be a good investment to buy a bitcoin today as the price is in the increasing track. So you won't get bitcoin for less price than this by the coming days.
I think the price now rise. are you sure will buy now ? im afraid that it will down ? because its was already pump

The current price of $400 is not a pump. If the price would sit at $450 right now, then it can be seen as a pump. If you buy right now it is still a good investment for the long term. You just need to have patience and not panic if the price is going down heavily. You need to have steel ballz.

I disagree. IMO the right price for Bitcoin now is $500, so even if it hits $500 I wouldn't consider that as a pump and I wouldn't start selling at that point and I think most of Bitcoin holders will do the same.

So my advice is if you want to buy Bitcoins buy them before they are under $500 because in the near future it might stabilize there for sveral months and after that it will go even higher.
Jump to: