Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it a good time to start buying bitcoins? - page 44. (Read 40018 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 110
Im a newbie both in this forum and the cryptocurrency subject, so I had been reading a lot and studying in the last couple weeks.But I still have some doubts. I always see people saying that there is a bubble in the bitcoin market and that there are many people who own big ammounts of bitcoins and can manipulate the market, so i dont know if now its a good time for a person who doesnt own any bitcoins yet to start buying then (i planned to hold them for a long time, not trading beetwenn exchanges) or if i should wait more. I also see fear about corrections and dont know well how those work and if they have an specific time to happen. Anyway, sorry for my bad english and thank you for the replies, even though I know im te only one responsable for my money.

yes this time is the right time to buy bitcoin because bitcoin is stable, this will trigger a rise in bitcoin price in 2018 this will set a new price record. buy as much bitcoin as you can then save or multiply by playing altcoin.
Currently I think it is a good time to buy bitcoin as it is at a bottom and stable for several days, this is a sign of whaling gathering and waiting for a good signal from the market to push prices. increase. I also bought a bitcoin at a price of 13xxx USD, I think it is priced at a very good bitcoin at this point. Now if buying into bitcoin is still a great option in the moment, you can consider.
Buy bitcoin until you have time until it is not too late, we all know how bitcoin started last year and how it ended up, the price really bubbled and many investors really have gained a lot, I know that all of us here really have earned, so we should know what bitcoin will bring us again as it already happened.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Im a newbie both in this forum and the cryptocurrency subject, so I had been reading a lot and studying in the last couple weeks.But I still have some doubts. I always see people saying that there is a bubble in the bitcoin market and that there are many people who own big ammounts of bitcoins and can manipulate the market, so i dont know if now its a good time for a person who doesnt own any bitcoins yet to start buying then (i planned to hold them for a long time, not trading beetwenn exchanges) or if i should wait more. I also see fear about corrections and dont know well how those work and if they have an specific time to happen. Anyway, sorry for my bad english and thank you for the replies, even though I know im te only one responsable for my money.

yes this time is the right time to buy bitcoin because bitcoin is stable, this will trigger a rise in bitcoin price in 2018 this will set a new price record. buy as much bitcoin as you can then save or multiply by playing altcoin.
Currently I think it is a good time to buy bitcoin as it is at a bottom and stable for several days, this is a sign of whaling gathering and waiting for a good signal from the market to push prices. increase. I also bought a bitcoin at a price of 13xxx USD, I think it is priced at a very good bitcoin at this point. Now if buying into bitcoin is still a great option in the moment, you can consider.
Activity: 910
Merit: 505
For atleast 2-3 years bitcoin is going nowhere,for time being altcoin are increasing but after that btc will increase.maybe after few year Bitcoin will loose domination as it is old tech and transaction fee and slow speed will be its great disadvantage.
Activity: 479
Merit: 250
https://streamies.io/
Bitcoin is falling down because of the bad news from South Korea. The goverment is considering ban Bitcoin exchanges. I think that is just a scam. even if this is a real news, I also dont care. In 2011, China is the biggest Bitcoin market in the world. After they ban Bitcoin, Bitcoin still continues developing until now. So, we do not need to take care that info.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
ya I believe bitcoin price will come back 18000$ soon. but should be carefully because people are investing eth. maybe they realize is better.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
But The problem is hard fork, that's why the price is dumping. this is a good time to buy bitcoin because now price is low but price will increase in the year 2018.
Hard forks aren't a problem at all. BCash officially made people look at hard forks in a different way. Instead of seeing it as a negative event, they now see it as a very profitable due to the 1:1 split value.

In all honesty, it has somewhat initiated a hard fork hype that we in this year will see expand even further. It's the next big thing now ICOs are slowly losing traction. But then again, not every fork will do the same as BCash.

If we look at various other forks, they are literally a joke no one seem to care about, which all comes down to the fact that they don't enjoy back up by whatever major economical entity in this market like BCash does.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 166
Everytime people repeat this thing i mean they ask that whether to buy at this time or not.They always doubt investing and on the other side the prices keep on increasing pushing away the obstacles in the way.You need to keep in mind that you can always invest in this line if you are risk bearer and long term hodler and at grab the oppurtunity without any delay becuase in future the prices are going to boost and at that time you maybe not able to invest so go get into this feild and enjoy its benefits.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
I think now is a good time to buy BTC. And it does not matter whether you are a trader or a Holder. If the trader then you need BTC for trading and trading alts in particular. At the moment the price is about 13000$. Perhaps, of course, it will still sink a bit and you can buy at 12-10, but a possible option is that soon new growth will begin after the completion of the December correction, and prices significantly less than 13000$ we will not see.
Activity: 199
Mercy
Yes off course. Bitcoin dominance currently at 36.3% which is the lowest in the last 5 years. So buy it now is seems a good move.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Nowadays Bitcoin price is at $13,500I think it will be stable for the next few days. so it's better to keep and hold your bitcoin. another thing is that every time is good time to buy bitcoin. But The problem is hard fork, that's why the price is dumping. this is a good time to buy bitcoin because now price is low but price will increase in the year 2018.
Activity: 574

I doubt that because at this time bitcoin the price is very expensive and it would be terrible if you buy bitcoin then it will get stuck in a very high price.
Activity: 196
Merit: 122
Every time is good time to buy bitcoin because the value is non stop to fluctuate and best thing is much favorable is increasing of value you can make good income in that also if you learn how trade bitcoin to fiat is much better you can take the advantage of fluctuation of the value that is what i did to increase to amount of my bitcoin.
Activity: 789
Merit: 243
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

Activity: 392
The price of bitcoin is at $13,500 right now and I think it will keep stable until the next few days. I don't know is the bitcoin value will go up or down, so it's better to keep and hold your money first and look the situation. If something good happened like a good news about bitcoin, go buy bitcoins.
Activity: 420
Merit: 282
Yes the bitcoin price may rise to 17-18k in any time( it looks like the price got a resistance point at 14k and it will rise up to 18k if it breaks the resistance), at the current moment the price less than 14k and so it is a good time to start buying bitcoin.
I am agree with your point.I already bought some bitcoin with the price $12000 hope soon bitcoin would hit $18000 .The problem is hard fork.for the upcoming harfrork the price dumping.
Since bitcoin value now is fall down in to $13,500 I guess it's okay if we invest. Because I believe that bitcoin price were increase and touch $20,000 this year. Last 2017 bitcoin price failed to touch this amount, it's a little bit closer but due to unexpected reason it was declined immediately. That's why I hold my bitcoin amount and still believing that it will increase in the future.
Activity: 238
Merit: 57
Yes. The price of bitcoin now goes down. It is a good time to buy. I am sure in a few days or months the value will increase again. For those people who have a lot of money. Don't be afraid to invest on bitcoin because it gives you a lot of profit.
well, price of bitcoin is on falling sides now a days so its better option for you to buy more bitcoin now Because as price of BTC is increased again then you can earn enough BTC at that time. So its great opportunity to start buying more and more.
Activity: 246
Yes. The price of bitcoin now goes down. It is a good time to buy. I am sure in a few days or months the value will increase again. For those people who have a lot of money. Don't be afraid to invest on bitcoin because it gives you a lot of profit.
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
Yes. It's never too late. Bitcoin now still low price, wait for the next few years, it will boom. Still few people know what bitcoin is. For the next few years, it is really worthy your investment. It will change your life. Just wait it and keep learning new things.
Activity: 238
You should always make sure to only invest money you can afford to lose. That said, being a true believer I Bought some BTC today after (during) the correction because I do believe there still is a bright future ahead. Prices have risen very hard recently so it's normal they find a lower point of acceptance. Don't shoot me if I'm wrong!

Bitcoin is surviving because of its believer. No believer will make bitcoin dying.
Now its the begining to buy bitcoin since price is lower.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
i think bitcoin is very cheap now, this would be a great time to own some bitcoin, it wont take long before bitcoin start rising back. so this will be the time for us to take the chance and save some bitcoin for the future, and believe me no matter what happens, bitcoin will not die for now, it is still very strong and powerful.
Pages:
Jump to: