Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it a good time to start buying bitcoins? - page 46. (Read 40018 times)

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283
December 26, 2017, 05:17:20 PM
Im a newbie both in this forum and the cryptocurrency subject, so I had been reading a lot and studying in the last couple weeks.But I still have some doubts. I always see people saying that there is a bubble in the bitcoin market and that there are many people who own big ammounts of bitcoins and can manipulate the market, so i dont know if now its a good time for a person who doesnt own any bitcoins yet to start buying then (i planned to hold them for a long time, not trading beetwenn exchanges) or if i should wait more. I also see fear about corrections and dont know well how those work and if they have an specific time to happen. Anyway, sorry for my bad english and thank you for the replies, even though I know im te only one responsable for my money.
Well we have seen what bitcoin was able to do this year, the profit that people were able to maje from just saving it in their wallet around the year, is crazy, since bitcoin jumped to 5k the intresst in it grew even larger and that lead to its price going even more, the train of the growth haven't slowed down up until these days where it strated jumping back and forth between 15k and 12k, and with the segwit2x hard fork around teh corner there is more hype for it than ever with promises to changing the network speed and fees, so most defintly the price will go up maybe 20k or 25k in the begining of 2018, so i can say that this might be the chance to stack up on bitcoin because you don't really know when you will be able to get another chance.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Life is full of struggle
December 26, 2017, 03:50:37 PM
No one can predict, but everyone have idea about btc, so if I say my opinion then I will say this is the correct time for buying btc, I can cross 20k$ ,  I don't know about future if btc survive then btc can cross 50/100k$. Now you can decide what gonna you do now
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
December 26, 2017, 10:57:56 AM
yes it is good time for buy bitcoin.Because bitcoin price is now low more then few days ago.Any time bitcoin will be 22k$ ,just buy and wait.
Activity: 189
Merit: 12
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
December 26, 2017, 08:58:46 AM
I don’t know whether this time is a good time to buy bitcoin. But with this cheap price now and prediction of rising in the coming next day. So it maybe a good opportunity to buy btc .Nothing can be predicted surely, however, you should prepare for its volatile, if you have luck, you can get benefits or else you have to accept bad result. Now it’s your own decision, let think carefully and the most important is if you choose to buy now, you should keep calm and expect on it.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
December 26, 2017, 08:38:26 AM
Well, if you think it's a good time to start buying bitcoins, you're a bit late...but i guess it's a good time to start investing into new ICOs. There's a really cool one called multitrade or smth like that. I am thinking to invest
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
December 26, 2017, 08:24:51 AM
I like your sense of responsibility! You need to own your decision in trading whether wrong or right! One thing you must always remember in trading or holding bitcoin and other altcoin is that you can never time the market! But when you consistently build on your position you will reap th reward when trading move positively for your holding. Trading with budgeted amount too will help you understand market! And if you use tools like ALGORY.IO for trading, you will definitely win!
Activity: 238
December 26, 2017, 08:17:20 AM
Now the 1st support zone holds the market and it can be a starting point for a new upward movement. We can spot a double bottom chart pattern which gives us a possible trend reversal signal. This pattern will be realized as a reversal one when the market moves above the previous swing high. If the price breaks the downtrend line and rises above 15000.00 level, we'll get confirmed trend reversal signal and a new buy opportunity. RSI confirms price reversal from the 1st support zone. MACD supports the upward movement and DMI allows opening long trades. Entry level is 15100.00 with the stop below the local swing low at 11500.00 level. Profit targets are 20000.00 and 25000.00 levels. The part of trade can be left for long run. Alternative variant, if the price bounces from the downtrend line, probably we'll see further downward movement to the 2nd support zone. This zone looks more solid and it's better for opening long positions.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
December 26, 2017, 06:07:39 AM
I don't think it's the best time to buy bitcoin. I would buy bitcoin when it drops. Besides, many cryptoanalysts predict that 2018 will be the year of Ethereum and bitcoin won't rise as many times as it did in 2017.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
December 26, 2017, 01:11:08 AM
Bitcoin has ended it's corrections after many days the price has rejected the support at $12K+ to $13K+ therefore this is the most appropriate time to start buying there is also an upcoming segwit2x hardfork (B2X) which will invariably push up the price, presently the price has risen to $14K+ this is a signal to the price has started gaining momentum.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
December 26, 2017, 12:53:27 AM
Im a newbie both in this forum and the cryptocurrency subject, so I had been reading a lot and studying in the last couple weeks.But I still have some doubts. I always see people saying that there is a bubble in the bitcoin market and that there are many people who own big ammounts of bitcoins and can manipulate the market, so i dont know if now its a good time for a person who doesnt own any bitcoins yet to start buying then (i planned to hold them for a long time, not trading beetwenn exchanges) or if i should wait more. I also see fear about corrections and dont know well how those work and if they have an specific time to happen. Anyway, sorry for my bad english and thank you for the replies, even though I know im te only one responsable for my money.

You should buy bitcoin as soon as possible while it was cheaper to purchase right now. If the price of bitcoin will start rising again by next month it will be hard to predict of when  well be an another price fall down in which once in a blue moon to occur. So better to buy now as much as you could so that you could ride on for the next value price rise up.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
December 25, 2017, 11:23:00 PM
You should always make sure to only invest money you can afford to lose. That said, being a true believer I Bought some BTC today after (during) the correction because I do believe there still is a bright future ahead. Prices have risen very hard recently so it's normal they find a lower point of acceptance. Don't shoot me if I'm wrong!
[/quote)

i agree ....investing without learning may failed you....you have to think first many times if you will gain or not and if not ..you can accept what is lost
Activity: 420
December 25, 2017, 11:09:26 PM

yes now is a good time to buy bitcoin because i heard january 2018 bitcoin will hold hardfork again. the more bitcoin you get the more chance you become rich.
Activity: 40
December 25, 2017, 11:09:21 PM
Depends who you ask.. I´ve been selling to my friends who´ve been meaning to get into crypto the last couple of days. Mostly just to be nice to them, but I think it´s an perfectly fine time. If you think they will drop more, just get some other coins. Protip: put it all in VTC and it wont move for shit for months Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
Try as hard as you can!
December 25, 2017, 10:49:39 PM
for me this will be a great time to buy bitcoin only if you has a good feeling it will rises more again in the next year. but i think it has a big chance to bitcoin recovery again in the next year.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
December 25, 2017, 10:22:34 PM
Right timing  right decision i think now the good to buy for long term investment, hoping in this incoming year 2018 bitcoin grow again and bounceback the last price before dump.
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
December 25, 2017, 09:32:18 PM

It seems like now is a good time to buy bitcoin.
At the current bitcoin price quote on coinmarketcap.com, they're worth more than $14000. It's not like the previous week the bitcoin price has fluctuated wildly, hitting $19.528,93 in 17 Desember 2017.

But actually, you will always have a place to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 107
get ready to
December 25, 2017, 09:20:34 PM
I am sure it will be higher but I am not sure if it is right timing to buy that it can be down because of new year. Actually it can be down with any reason.
I think you are looking in the right direction, the holidays start, its a interesting time to buy a little, but I would wait a little longer, bitcoin will be grow but we have a time to buy without rush)
copper member
Activity: 126
https://www.freelancercoin.io
December 25, 2017, 09:00:39 PM
I am sure it will be higher but I am not sure if it is right timing to buy that it can be down because of new year. Actually it can be down with any reason.
Activity: 199
Mercy
December 25, 2017, 08:59:04 PM
Today? Yes off course. In 2018 you won't be seeing Bitcoin under 20k. So just buy everything you have now.
Activity: 182
December 25, 2017, 08:38:23 PM

In this trading, anything can be happen. Loss a lot of money or gaining profit. Just two options, down or up.
If you have still fear then i suggest not to start in this crypto world. So good time is when you are ready to start and handle your fear.
If not try small amount and how much that you can afford to loss.
Start when you are ready.
Pages:
Jump to: