Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it a safe way to invest in Exchange-based Coin during down trend ? - page 2. (Read 206 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 66
It depends on the exchange. And I think the current trend has nothing to do with it. I've seen tons of exchanges appearing recently, and there will be huge competition in the future. Probably not all of these exchanges are going to survive, and therein lies the risk. If the exchange is promising and has a potential to make it, than yes, I would say go for it.
BQ
Activity: 616
Merit: 53
CoinMetro - the future of exchanges
Exchange based coin as in coins that are listed on exchanges or coins that are tied to an exchange?
Buying things like Huobi Token and Binance Coin is always a good idea, atleast to have some of them.
that way, even if people sell, tokens are used as the underlying currency when selling..  Cheesy
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Well, it total based on the strategy of the investors. If anyone want to do long term investment then they can do investment during down trend. It total depends on the investors. Because after somedays the price will rise up and the long term investors will be profitable while withdrawing their investments.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
purchasing gradually as the fall or growth-this is a strategy for the investor, who plans to make the investment long-term
Activity: 84
I think after block chain projects, exchange ico
 are the best to invest in the present market. China Is actually backing a lot of exchange projects lately it will really grow.
Activity: 9
Is it a safe way to invest in Exchange-based Coin during down trend ?
Pages:
Jump to: