Author

Topic: Is it better to buy during ICO or Market? - page 153. (Read 84894 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Generally, an ICO is a lower price, however the market is unpredictable and there is always a chance that once the coin is live on the market, the price will drop below the ICO price.  The market is unpredictable, but if a project is solid, a price drop likely won't happen.  Stay educated, do plenty of research before making any investment.

Research and studying is a good suggestion that most of the people should apply because if you really has the knowledge then it would not difficult for you to identify the season in which you were about to buy, so better do the suggestion and apply.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
Earn with impressio.io
good question. i think it depends on they project. if they so promising and many people buy it during ICO. i think its ok to invest during ICO. if maybe you afraid about ICO. its ok many ICO fall before get in into market. so you can buy in market. if you buy during ICO you got bonus if you buy in market you got nothing.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

Ofcouse during ICO especially when you purchase on their phase 1 of their token sale you will get around 50% bonus of token you will get and then when the get it listed on the exchange sell it then buy on the dipped you really believe on that coin.
Most coins that give that kind of bonus cannot be that good, after all if the coins were that good why will they give to you a 50% bonus, besides by doing that it seems like they are trying to get rid of the coins and trying to sell them as fast as they can and to me that is not a good sign, that kind of behavior seems like the behavior for a scammer that is trying to get as much money as possible.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

Will  this is mostly the mindset of the bounty hunters of immediately selling there coin even in a lower price without knowing that ,this coin will grow the price value in the market,someday especially if  those ICO  would become succesfull there project and many more investor will embrace on its new comings altcoins,and thats why most of the investor prepared to buy in the market than in the ICO because they can buy it in a lower price ,when bounty hunters sell there earning coins in campaign project.
Activity: 294
During ICO but before you invest in ICO do your research about the project and its potential. Many ICO go undervalue after coming live on exchanges.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 326
for me personally if the project really promising and you really know they can do it . its  like you know their developer had related with other success project and after do alot analyses you think they will more grow its fine enough to join in they pre ico .
and also risk always available in every project.
Activity: 420
Generally, an ICO is a lower price, however the market is unpredictable and there is always a chance that once the coin is live on the market, the price will drop below the ICO price.  The market is unpredictable, but if a project is solid, a price drop likely won't happen.  Stay educated, do plenty of research before making any investment.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

It all depends on the Project potential and one's trading skills of identifying the best Coin or ICO's. If you are bounty hunters then you need to be extra smart by identifying the best ICO and then investing in them if their value is totally good and high according to the market value. If you are good at reading and predicting the ICO's prices using your Fundamental and sentimental trading skills then should move forward and try to test it during the ICO releasing time and then scale it big once you master the investing skills. You can also trade or invest it during the market hours but at that time its value will be a little bit higher and its price will be higher than during the ICO time.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Bceм пpивeт, xoчy пoдeлитьcя c Baми кpyтoй тeмoй!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annpre-ico-golden-resources-3048215
Этo нoвый пpoeкт - oнлaйн-плaтфopмa зoлoтoдoбывaющeгo пpeдпpиятия нa блoкчeйнe Эфиpиyмa,пoмимo aкций oни выпycтили жeтoны зoлoтыx pecypcoв, кoтopыe имeют aктивeн в нacтoящий миpe, в видe зoлoтa в HP xpaнeния в Sonia:
1 000 ГДP = 1 yнция зoлoтa
B oбcyждeнии вы cмoжeтe нaйти пoдpoбнyю инфopмaцию o пpoeктe.
Taкжe y ниx ecть yдoбнaя бayнти пpoгpaммa! пpиcoeдиняйтecь!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountypre-ico-ico-golden-resources-the-online-platform-of-a-gold-mining-3048054
Activity: 560
Merit: 250

#Datarius

yes, but not as you think. there are comparisons and bonuses when you invest in ico. look at it, almost every ico has a big enough bonus. this is the advantage when you invest. different from you buy after entering the market.
there are many differences between investors and those who follow the bounty campaign. try to find the science you will understand.
Activity: 350
Very often it all depends on the situation, but I try to buy coins during the pre-sale to get a bonus. When a coin appears on the exchange and its value is lower than the price of an ICO, but I'm sure of this project, then I buy this coin. I make averaging.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

its always depends not all ICO has been at lower price after the ICO end But most of them was. that is why more investors is prefer to wait for it to list in exchange. The problem is not only for the bounty hunters more of them is from the  investors/ whales that want to buy more cheaper so thier dump all thier token to buy much lower before the bounty hunters selling thier coin.
Activity: 390
If you will make research and think that project has good potential, than of course better to buy during ICO to make more profit.

Yes, I had to agree that it could be better to buy tokens during the ICO period since coins are much cheaper than it will be on the market. The good thing when investing in tokens first, this may result to a very good profit once this will be successful in the market where it may had attracted more investors. Considering also if the ICO may not be successful in the long run then there is nothing much worry a lot because the tokens you had bought were merely cheaper at the time during the ICO period.
Activity: 896
Merit: 198

#Datarius

I think its better to invest ico first before buying , because if you buy to the price in market you dont have high profit to earn.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

#Datarius

I think it is better to buy during the ICO.
If it is a good project then the ICO will sell out, which menas demand exceeds supply... so price should increase afterwards.
If it is a bad project then supply will exceed demand, and price will drop afterwards.

So in general the ones where the price drops as soon as it hits the exchange are the ones you shouldn't buy anyway.
Activity: 140

#Datarius

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on Pre-ICO stage right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 266

crypto pazas are very moving and variable currency volume is constantly changing. It does not make much sense to stay in the shrine. evaluate and wait if you find good ico
Activity: 305
Merit: 10
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

#Datarius

It depend on you because sometimes the if you invest some coin are high, and it depend also to the project so make your own decission
Activity: 228
Merit: 10
If you will make research and think that project has good potential, of course, better to buy during ICO to make more profit.
GFE
Activity: 336

#Datarius

It depends on ICO options. Sometimes it is big bonuses during preICO and ICO stages. So it is better to buy coins with this bonus
Jump to: