Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to exchange your altcoins for dollars or btc? - page 20. (Read 3354 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 112
It is better to exchange your altcoins to BTC not in dollar because the price of bitcoin was increasing every minute or every hour compared to dollar, if you are a trader you know what is the best to make you more profit.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
I believe that those of us involved in the field of cryptocurrencies should feel compelled to act in accordance with our ideals and therefore, we should prioritize the accumulation of bitcoins before the accumulation of dollars.

We must always keep in mind that one of the reasons that led to the emergence of cryptocurrencies is the search for alternatives to fiat money, therefore there would be no reason for us to exchange our valuable cryptos for centralized money.

As much as I agree with your post, but I believe each investor have his own investment goals.  Some want to hold crypto for the long term, some just want make quick bucks and some might need money for emergency.  
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
It would be better if you keep your altcoin, in my opinion it will be better, be patient while waiting for the market to rise and then you can sell your altcoins in the future and certainly will benefit
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
Depends, if you need money for irl stuff then you will need to convert your cryptos to fiat.
Activity: 227
Merit: 1
IQCash
Every crypto investment must have a goal. This goal is set in order to guide in the decision of when to buy, how long to hold and when to sell the altcoin. Depending on the profit making desire of every investor, this decision of when to sell varies. Once the anticipated price is reached, an investor may choose to convert the altcoin to dollars or exchange for BTC.
Activity: 247
For me it all depends on what my needs is. If I were to cash out all my altcoins, I think it is much better for my altcoins to be exchange in dollars than bitcoin specially when I am planning to cash out and not investing. Bitcoin value changes a lot and for me dollar is the better option for its value doesn't move that much.
Activity: 1032
Merit: 502
If I was minded to liquidate my altcoins, i would prefer selling them for USD on the current market. Because i believe btc might drop down to 2-4k and reach a new bottom. 
Activity: 134
I believe that those of us involved in the field of cryptocurrencies should feel compelled to act in accordance with our ideals and therefore, we should prioritize the accumulation of bitcoins before the accumulation of dollars.

We must always keep in mind that one of the reasons that led to the emergence of cryptocurrencies is the search for alternatives to fiat money, therefore there would be no reason for us to exchange our valuable cryptos for centralized money.

For me it is better to keep partially in BTC and altcoins 50%, and to hold the rest in dollars. In this case, there is always a safety net.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
I only convert to fiat when I'm in need of tangible money but if not, I convert my tokens/altcoins to bitcoin and let it stay until it's time to buy altcoins again.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
It might be better exchanging to bitcoins, it's easier to follow prices in btc rather than in dollars. Also all exchnages have bitcoin pairs.
Activity: 378
personally, I distributed my funds: 30% of the funds lies in the Bank (just in case), 40% of investment in bitcoin, 20% of investment in Ethereum, and the remaining 10% of investment in other altcoins from the top 5.
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
if my experience will certainly choose to hold in the form of BTC rather than the dollar, because if the dollar is only a few exchanges that accept dollars for trading programs, if the BTC accepts all the top exchanges, if you want to be safe you can hold the dollar the more the price increases
Activity: 291
Merit: 13

You should always remember about the riskiness of investing in cryptocurrency. Therefore, it is not recommended to invest all your money in cryptocurrency. Especially to invest in one coin, even if it will be Bitcoin. Bitcoin can also lose in its popularity and price. In addition, I would have already invested not in Bitcoin, but in ethereum, and some other promising coins.
Nope, if you have an objective to grow your money it's much better to choose with crypto in order to continue growing your money but if you think it's kind of needed a money then you can go with dollars in where you can earn money immediately.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 183

You should always remember about the riskiness of investing in cryptocurrency. Therefore, it is not recommended to invest all your money in cryptocurrency. Especially to invest in one coin, even if it will be Bitcoin. Bitcoin can also lose in its popularity and price. In addition, I would have already invested not in Bitcoin, but in ethereum, and some other promising coins.
Activity: 336
I think who has the opportunity for a long hold, then you need to keep in Bitcoin, I do not have such an opportunity and such an amount, so I change the coins for dollars a little.
Activity: 255
W12 – Blockchain protocol
With the current market the smart way is to exchange your alt coins to fiat like usd. Majority of our necessity are purchased using fiat currency and it is a much more than digital assets. But better invest in security tokens as it will give you a passive income.
you may convesrt ypur tokens in whatever ypu find jecessary to convert them so i believe taht you need to think it over
Activity: 255
W12 – Blockchain protocol

i tyink taht tej answer on that question depends on the fact what os the most useful for you and what you think is better
Activity: 644
With the current market the smart way is to exchange your alt coins to fiat like usd. Majority of our necessity are purchased using fiat currency and it is a much more than digital assets. But better invest in security tokens as it will give you a passive income.
Activity: 462
Now while btc is very down it's better to exchange it to btc so that if btc pump you will have more and huge profit from it because dollars is not that good when times like this. Exchanging in fiat should do when you want your invest to claim or want it to get and spend it to buy something or put it on the bank. But if you want to have more profit its better to exchange it to btc now.
Activity: 420

I believe that if you believe that cryptocurrencies have a great future, then of course it is better to exchange for bitcoins, but if you are in doubt, then exchange for dollars. But everyone has their own opinion on this matter.
Pages:
Jump to: