Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to mine or buy Bitcoin? - page 11. (Read 2849 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
April 05, 2018, 09:29:54 AM
Mining is great, it requires not much knowledge about crypto world. Just buy some ASIC and you are good. If you have hell lot of money and keen on doing research about new coins, trading is good for you.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
April 05, 2018, 09:26:26 AM
My brother has a good mining equipment and he told me that is totally worth mining. I am more the guy who like to hold
Activity: 97
April 05, 2018, 09:12:36 AM
In my opinion it is better to mine because in any case it will be profitable after the cost of equipment pays off. And buying bitcoin can be the best is not always.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
April 05, 2018, 07:30:17 AM
 i think it's better to buy and hold then mining because mining should buy some expensive device and electricity fee .
Activity: 140
Merit: 13
April 05, 2018, 07:25:46 AM
According to me it's better to buy bitcoin because nowadays bitcoin prices are down so, you should buy bitcoin than hold it while prices increase just sell it & earn huge benefit.
Activity: 147
Merit: 11
April 05, 2018, 07:12:05 AM
I think it's better to buy bitcoin not too heavy as mine.
Activity: 25
April 05, 2018, 07:10:32 AM
Mining is for people with deep pockets. If you have sufficient money and have to choose between one, go for mining. It will be more profitable in long run.
Activity: 756
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 05, 2018, 05:30:59 AM
for me, its better to search bitcoin, earn some coin and than trade it to bitcoin.
but if you have enough money to buy mining's tool, you must buy it. but if your fund is not enough you must buy bitcoin. but you can trade it to multiple your coin.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
April 05, 2018, 05:30:31 AM

i think Bitcoin is only profitable if done at large scales. you must get expensive mining equipment and of course it consumes a lot of electricity monthly. Also it’s usually much more cost effective to buy Bitcoins with this money instead of using it to buy mining equipment.

If you have enough resources or funds to build a high specs mining equipment that will let you mine some bitcoin then it's a good source, a long term investment. It's better to mine at this time where bitcoin's value is still low.

Also, You don't need to monitor bitcoin's value from time to time because you're not trading everyday.
I think it depends on your needs. if you're looking for long-term benefits, maybe minning is the answer to what you're looking for. especially when you're not so good at trading. to be honest, so many people who fail in trading, but not with minning. only that it is more expensive, and needs extra attention.
Activity: 227
Merit: 10
April 05, 2018, 05:28:31 AM

i think Bitcoin is only profitable if done at large scales. you must get expensive mining equipment and of course it consumes a lot of electricity monthly. Also it’s usually much more cost effective to buy Bitcoins with this money instead of using it to buy mining equipment.

If you have enough resources or funds to build a high specs mining equipment that will let you mine some bitcoin then it's a good source, a long term investment. It's better to mine at this time where bitcoin's value is still low.

Also, You don't need to monitor bitcoin's value from time to time because you're not trading everyday.
Activity: 99
April 05, 2018, 05:26:47 AM
If you had founds to  buy bitcoin it is really profitable if you buy and hodl bitcoin until the price raise again.
in mining you need to buy some equipment to  earn big profits just like invest because you need to provide and buy equipment for mining.
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
April 05, 2018, 05:21:52 AM
I think it is preferable of just buying bitcoin in the lowest price than doing a mining . It takes a lot of electricity consumption and I think it is not worth it in a monthly earnings still. But it defends with different perceptions and goals of each individuals.
Activity: 406
Merit: 117
April 05, 2018, 05:13:09 AM

Both Buying bitcoin and build mine equipment is better. It depends on you which one is you afford. If you have an ordinary person I suggest to you that buy bitcoin is the best for you. Buy when the value in the dip portion and be smart and wish to every movement and sell it on the high value. I take a lot of knowledge and skill regarding on this method. If you are wealth person, do the mine. Don’t waste your time just set up a miner computer just put your miner on the safe and normal temperature to avoid the overheat and others.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
April 04, 2018, 11:41:34 PM
it depends on you if you have more money to buy mining equipment that is really good but if you have enough money I suggest to you to buy bitcoin now. as we can see now bitcoin is falling but as technical analysis personally, I suggest to buy now let's see the chart https://www.tradingview.com/x/t96u3vzc/ and then make your own decision. Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
ECOSTART
April 04, 2018, 11:18:08 PM
I chose to buy it immediately. No need to buy stale expensive mining equipment, I think it's a waste of money and time. So, buy bitcoin more effectively.
Activity: 424
April 04, 2018, 11:14:03 PM
It is better to buy bitcoin it is more profitable
did buy a profitable bitcoin. if you sell it at the right time, you can benefit. if you sell when the price goes down you will definitely lose. so all decisions are in the hands of each to achieve success. to buy and mine my suggestion, the better you choose to mine because with the long run you will get bitcoin as long as your mining machine is running. think carefully about the steps you will take. Good luck.
Activity: 524
Merit: 100
io.ezystayz.com
April 04, 2018, 10:59:05 PM
For me both are good but the better is just buy bitcoin and hold.it for a long time and earn, mining will not give you profit because now a days the electricity and internet bill is so expensive and the market is down, better to buy.
Activity: 511
April 04, 2018, 10:47:20 PM
I would advise to buy from mining. because the device minning for now is very expensive to buy. not to mention the income itself is also getting less. it becomes a consideration as well before starting
Activity: 126
April 04, 2018, 10:44:52 PM

You can mind  btc as long as you have the patience to work for btc engage to btc world you can achieve also to have one
Activity: 73
April 04, 2018, 10:12:43 PM
Its better and easier to buy than mine as it only takes proper market timing to get the best deals, buy when the market is red and people are making panic sales. then wait till the market recovers and sell if you wish, you will get more for the BTCs
Pages:
Jump to: