Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to mine or buy Bitcoin? - page 8. (Read 2849 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
April 08, 2018, 10:01:25 AM
If you have got some capital, mining can be a good option. In long term say 5 year horizon, it will be much more profitable in comparison to trading.
Activity: 17
April 08, 2018, 09:57:55 AM
Mining requires a lot of investment and this is a big limitation in my opinion. Trading can be done with small amounts like $ 100 or even lower.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
April 08, 2018, 09:56:09 AM

i think Bitcoin is only profitable if done at large scales. you must get expensive mining equipment and of course it consumes a lot of electricity monthly. Also it’s usually much more cost effective to buy Bitcoins with this money instead of using it to buy mining equipment.

its better to buy than mining because mining is not easy to have bitcoin but f you have a much money buy a bitcoin if you want to have bitcoin.
Activity: 19
April 08, 2018, 09:54:46 AM
Yes it is better
Activity: 80
April 08, 2018, 09:52:45 AM
What do you think ,what kind of technologies can compete  with Bitcoin?If any new system will compete with Bitcoin,then what kind of steps should Bitcoin take?
Activity: 100
April 08, 2018, 09:43:29 AM
It depends on you're devices/hardware that you are using. You can do both or i can say both are better. Well, if you have the best hardware it is good for mining so besides on mining you can also buy and sell but you to be wise enough in trading
Activity: 406
April 08, 2018, 09:33:40 AM
I think now mining equipment costs more than bitcoin itself. So I prefer the usual classic investments.
Activity: 364
April 08, 2018, 09:29:27 AM
I see mining more as a hobby. For earning real money bitcoin is very profitable, especially as long as the price is so unstable.
Activity: 378
April 08, 2018, 04:58:02 AM
Everyone chooses the method of getting bitcoin, but at the current price of cryptocurrencies, mining is not very profitable. Too expensive.
Activity: 2
April 08, 2018, 12:48:49 AM
Its profitable to invest in mining to get daily profit  but mining requires an expensive hardware
But in  current situation,  it is best to  invest in bitcoin/eth/litecoin now and take advantage of this big fall.
You will definitely get the best out of this.
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
April 08, 2018, 12:40:05 AM
Everyone does not have the budget required to buy mining equipment. There are also a  number of monthly expense involved like electricity bills and thus investing is better in my opinion.

Building mining righ need a lot money and need understand about technical hardware to optimizing getting coin. I am choosing buying coin on exchanger and hold it because its more simple and because i am not understand about technology or hardware

you dont need to build a mining rig or buy the most expensive mining hardware to be able to start mining because as far as i know we can now use our devices and gadgets to mine coins as long as they have the function to conect thru the internet. Nowadays browser mining is now verry popular and it is the way of mining coins using only your devices browser. now thats what you call a cheap way of mining that wont cost you hundreds or thousands of dollars for any other expenses.

but the only down side is. browser mining tends to work slower or low end devices and it will still depend on the device operating hardware but overall it is still a good alternative if you are out of budget.
Activity: 840
April 08, 2018, 12:04:20 AM
Everyone does not have the budget required to buy mining equipment. There are also a  number of monthly expense involved like electricity bills and thus investing is better in my opinion.

Building mining righ need a lot money and need understand about technical hardware to optimizing getting coin. I am choosing buying coin on exchanger and hold it because its more simple and because i am not understand about technology or hardware
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
April 08, 2018, 12:01:41 AM
Everyone does not have the budget required to buy mining equipment. There are also a  number of monthly expense involved like electricity bills and thus investing is better in my opinion.
Those two things are good ways to earn bitcoin but it depends upon your capability which is better. Having extra money makes it easy for you to just buy bitcoin and make it grow. On the other hand it's also good to just mine and wait until it grows. Disadvantage of them both is that buying needs your investment while mining needs your patience and also you have to used electronic gadgets and electricity. But for me I will choose to buy rather than mine.
Activity: 28
April 07, 2018, 11:57:15 PM

i think Bitcoin is only profitable if done at large scales. you must get expensive mining equipment and of course it consumes a lot of electricity monthly. Also it’s usually much more cost effective to buy Bitcoins with this money instead of using it to buy mining equipment.

i do think Bitcoin is merely profitable if done at large machines. you must get expensive mining equipment and of course it consumes a lot of electricity each month. Also it's usually considerably more cost effective to buy Bitcoins with this money rather than using it to buy mining equipment.
Activity: 350
Merit: 109
April 07, 2018, 11:51:09 PM
It better if you have these two kinds of generating income. The more the manner. Mining it is extraordinary, yet it takes a month before you got a decent benefit. Mine bitcoin needs a ton of cash-flow to make a better and comfortable revenue. Regarding on purchase bitcoin it likewise costly however you can begin it little by not like the miner you need to huge capital form it. Purchasing bitcoin is incredible, yet you must hold and wait the value goes pump that you get income from it. Maybe you lose your capital sometimes not like on miner you don’t lose your capital because your capital is the equipment. Two choices are both productive and profitable.
Activity: 253
April 07, 2018, 08:41:13 AM

Both is profitable if you have capital to buy an expensive equipment for mining then you can do it but  at this time bitcoin price is very low so you don't need to buy an expensive equipment for mining,  just invest directly in bitcoin buy as much as you can and for the right time to sell it into a higher price.
Activity: 330
Merit: 100
April 07, 2018, 06:48:40 AM
Of course, do not immediately clean up your mining equipment in a remote box, because the production will still remain profitable, but only in the longer term. If you want to make a profit in the shortest possible time, then it's worthwhile to look at trading and playing on fluctuations in the rate of the crypto currency.
Activity: 210
https://eloncity.io/
April 07, 2018, 06:39:03 AM
If you do not have a large capital, it is equivalent to expensive and to mine and buy. It is more profitable to invest in extraction or purchase of other cryptocurrency, and already selling them it is possible to buy bitcoins.
Activity: 454
Merit: 13
April 07, 2018, 06:27:55 AM
between investment and mining has its own advantages and disadvantages, but I think if you are afraid of risk then you can use mining method to get bitcoin, because if you mine you no longer need to think about the issue of bitcoin price fluctuate, because whatever bitcoin price you will definitely get it if by way of mined.

What the notes is saying is if you mined bitcoin you will get it anyway but if you pay for it you will need to spend your fiat to buy it. The difference is one is free to buy but then you need good gpus to be able to mine it which not everybody has got.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
April 07, 2018, 06:25:44 AM

I also think that capital to mine bitcoin is not small therefore if you have a limited modl I suggest to buy some coins and trade them for profit I think it will be more effective than mining
Pages:
Jump to: