Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to mine or buy Bitcoin? - page 25. (Read 2849 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
March 29, 2018, 08:47:22 AM
You know what works better for you so it should be your decision. For me investing is the best option
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
March 29, 2018, 08:45:09 AM
I think this is a relative answer, depending on the interest and skill of the bitcoin actor. whether competent in mining or in trade. as well as the ability to take risks from mines and trade.
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
March 29, 2018, 02:43:44 AM
Truly as opposed to contributing the enormous add up to purchase mining machine better you can purchase coordinate bitcoins. individuals think mining is simple yet once you setup mining machine every minute of every day you need to put one eye on your machine. any issue will happen whenever. the real issue is control issue abruptly the voltage increment implies it will influence your energy supply and switchboard will consume and so forth that is the reason I will want to purchase bitcoins.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
March 29, 2018, 02:38:43 AM
If you have a good mining equipment and you know how to mine then for sure you can consider mining as a good option. I prefer investing in Bitcoin
Activity: 42
March 29, 2018, 01:40:25 AM
A lot of people investing bitcoin today because of its high value and they expect their will be a big return in the coming years. Any investors are so optimistic of what happen in the future, they simply grab opportunity that will bring them a great investment return. If bitcoin price still increasing probably everyone will make investment on it, and so do i.
Activity: 236
Merit: 39
March 29, 2018, 01:36:31 AM
For me it is better to mine than to buy bitcoin because if you only mine you can earn money without releasing money. But for others it is good to buy bitcoin then sell when the price is high.
Activity: 602
Merit: 327
Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1
March 29, 2018, 12:55:28 AM

i think Bitcoin is only profitable if done at large scales. you must get expensive mining equipment and of course it consumes a lot of electricity monthly. Also it’s usually much more cost effective to buy Bitcoins with this money instead of using it to buy mining equipment.

Yeah, mining really will cost you a lot of money. Just think about it, a mining Hardware plus Electricity. Investing or buying Bitcoin and holding it for a long term is my best choice. The only cost needed in investing or buying bitcoin is a enough money for capital.
Then after buying, just hold it for a couple of months. Just wait for your desired price and sell you bitcoin will result a profit. Whetherever bitcoin price goes down, just keep yourself calm. It will surely go back up soon. I'm saying this because it is the only risk you can encounter when holding your coins.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
March 29, 2018, 12:39:02 AM
mining requires a lot of capital and the possibility we have to better prepare all the equipment we need. but buy bitcoin has a simple nature and maybe we can buy bitcoin with whatever amount we need so I think buying bitcoin can be easier and does not require a large capital.
people have different hobbies, and for me, buying bitcoin is something better than mining. well, mining does look promising in the future, but by having bitcoin, we can also take advantage of it to gain profit.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
March 29, 2018, 12:35:18 AM
mining requires a lot of capital and the possibility we have to better prepare all the equipment we need. but buy bitcoin has a simple nature and maybe we can buy bitcoin with whatever amount we need so I think buying bitcoin can be easier and does not require a large capital.
Activity: 210
March 29, 2018, 12:24:35 AM
I think if you mined bitcoin you have to learn it first and it is more time consuming but if you have the funds then you can buy the bitcoin but wait for the price down then you wait for the price rise again after that you sell
essentially by buying more practical but you have to be patient
if you mine take your time to learn the trick
Activity: 29
March 29, 2018, 12:21:10 AM
I think buying bitcoin right now better than mining
Activity: 154
March 29, 2018, 12:17:58 AM
The team of the best professionals and excellent content.The company also has a website  ICO, as we all know, is a huge advantage for business development.I advise everyone to cooperate with this company and you will never regret that started to work with this project.Good luck!
THIS WAY TO THE FUTURE OF YOUR FINANCES!
Overview of ICO in Russian https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jC6rxUq1tYs&t=14s
https://pecun.io/
Activity: 350
Merit: 108
March 28, 2018, 03:45:18 PM

i think Bitcoin is only profitable if done at large scales. you must get expensive mining equipment and of course it consumes a lot of electricity monthly. Also it’s usually much more cost effective to buy Bitcoins with this money instead of using it to buy mining equipment.

when bitcoin prices like now are better to buy because if we mine need expensive equipment and electricity to be paid every month, it's not worth the bitcoin price right now. if bitcoin prices continue to fall then we will greatly lose because of expensive equipment.
Activity: 140
March 28, 2018, 03:39:35 PM
You can mine without such expensive mining equipment but you are right about it being less profitable.I wait when there will be machines for mining ETH
Activity: 299
Merit: 14
March 28, 2018, 03:29:55 PM
It also seems to me that it is much easier to buy bitcoin at once than to buy equipment that is not so easy to find, and pay huge bills for electricity.
Activity: 89
March 28, 2018, 03:25:26 PM

Im not a very technical person so i guess i'd rather invest in buying bitcoin. Mining involves a lot equipments and they are very expensive ones and yes to mention the very expensive electricity consumption too.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
March 28, 2018, 03:20:26 PM
I think you're right, and bitcoin is actually more profitable to buy than to mine. Especially when the price fluctuates, and you can make a purchase at a very low price.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
March 28, 2018, 12:20:42 PM
The rate at which bitcoin has been reducing in price recently, I think it is far better to invest in mining equipment, mined and you can be profitable than holding bitcoin with the same money.

but by buying equipment, maintenance and also electricity, it is quite expensive, which if we spend it on bitcoin, that's pretty much as an investment capital. so I think by buying bitcoin to invest, it's easier and profitable.
Activity: 596
Merit: 10
March 27, 2018, 03:02:52 PM
I chose to invest in bitcoin and do not regret it at all. Mining is a very costly enterprise.
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
March 27, 2018, 10:15:51 AM

In my opinion, it is better to buy bitcoin with its current price in the market than mining because it was an obvious that bitcoin's value will still increase as the time pass by. It is still up to your decisions and we are just here to give you some advice. For me, mining is costly because you have to consider the electricity that you will consume.
Pages:
Jump to: