Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to mine or buy Bitcoin? - page 27. (Read 2849 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
March 26, 2018, 09:16:49 PM
Home mining is not effective comparing with industrial mining. So it is better to be BTC investor if you do not have enough money to buy industrial mining farm
Activity: 623
Merit: 362
March 26, 2018, 08:41:40 PM
It is better to buy Bitcoins than equipment for mining. Because you need to buy really worthwhile equipment. A weak device will significantly reduce your chances of success. Secondly, electricity costs may exceed revenues from mining. Still there is a risk, which is that the complexity of mining is constantly changing, and the course of bitcoins is rather difficult to predict.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
March 26, 2018, 08:11:00 PM
Mining and buy bitcoin  are both good, it depends how you manage it. If you have capital to but expensive equipment for mining, then go for it. If you have a lot of experience on trading, then try it. It depends how you deal with it. As long as you you can gain a profit. Just remember that whatever you do or what you choose, just follow what's make you comfortable and be patience.
Activity: 2212
Merit: 786
March 26, 2018, 07:59:49 PM

i think Bitcoin is only profitable if done at large scales. you must get expensive mining equipment and of course it consumes a lot of electricity monthly. Also it’s usually much more cost effective to buy Bitcoins with this money instead of using it to buy mining equipment.

This actually depends on your financial resources if you have the means to mine bitcoins. Be reminded that in order to mine, you need to have a starting capital and a big amount of investment into equipments as those equipments are expensive. Personally, I prefer buying bitcoins as you just wait time until you mature the price of it unlike mining, there are a lot of competitors out there in the market. But if you have the means of buying the equipment then why not?
Activity: 1316
Merit: 126
March 26, 2018, 07:55:48 PM
For the situation we have encountered today,  I may preferred of buying than of mining.  As we know how much cost we spend of buying mining equipments and besides,  mining is getting less profitable of today because of having a large competition in the mining fields were many individuals are having this investment.
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
March 26, 2018, 07:21:44 PM
both are better in my opinion because of the raging difficulty mining is not recommended on small time miners because you may spend more than you can mine but not in all cases because mining is really for longer term rather than investing or trading that can earn you money with the right choices of action than requires proper practice and knowledge.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1
March 26, 2018, 07:21:17 PM
Now at this time hold on bitcoin for few month. If you want to You can mine some alt coins for now. Bitcoin and alt coin are not same because bitcoin is price high then alt coin price are not high or low its depend on translation of market. Now i am TRX coin mining. Now mining alt coin is not profitable for us because bitcoin price is low. So i think now at this time bitcoin hold is better then mine alt coin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
March 26, 2018, 07:09:30 PM
I am also inclined to the fact that it is much more profitable and easier to buy bitcoin. Mining is too costly and the money and the time and effort.
but i think both are very profitable and you can earn from this, buy bitcoin can give you huge profit in one time and mining can give you earning within monthly and you can pay electricity bill but my suggestion is that about electricity... you can make electricity from solar system so that's why your electricity will never lose, so mining is not costly its very beneficial, and that's why you will get monthly income and your investment will give you secure future.
Activity: 395
March 26, 2018, 06:56:25 PM
I am also inclined to the fact that it is much more profitable and easier to buy bitcoin. Mining is too costly and the money and the time and effort.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
March 26, 2018, 04:11:30 PM
I think it's better to buy bitcoin rather than mine, but it depends on the person, too, if the mine is better just try it.
Buying the bitcoin will prove to be a good option for anyone here because if you are investing in bitcoin, then you will be able to do the trading just after you have the bitcoin in your wallet and the way market is giving the surprises, there are too much chances that you are going to get the profit very soon, and then you can diversify the investment by investing in some altcoins as well. This process will be done is lesser time then the mining, so buying and trading is recommended.
Activity: 98
March 26, 2018, 02:02:36 PM

i think Bitcoin is only profitable if done at large scales. you must get expensive mining equipment and of course it consumes a lot of electricity monthly. Also it’s usually much more cost effective to buy Bitcoins with this money instead of using it to buy mining equipment.

I don't think so. Buying a bitcoin transaction is risky, and we can't guarantee that we can get revenue from trading, which is not easy for us. And buying devices to dig up bitcoins we can get a steady stream of bitcoins each day, but only a small amount of revenue per day.
Activity: 896
Merit: 9
March 26, 2018, 01:40:38 PM
it depends on the market value of bitcoin. for now it is better to buy because price of bitcoin is low but if bitcoin price up to 15-16k or more we can say mining is better.
Activity: 658
Merit: 274
Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.
March 26, 2018, 11:49:23 AM

Well, you do have the point though. I am really impressed to your thoughts about those things. But for me the two options are both profitable though it might be that expensive in either minig or buying bitcoin but they would lie in the same thing we would get and that is the profit itself. Buying bitcoin is a great option but you would wait for till the value goes higher for you to have a better opportunity of having it as a profit. For mining it is also a great option too, but might be a year or a month before you should say you got a good profit from means it is for a long time, it would be better for you if you the perseverance to wait.
Activity: 3
March 26, 2018, 11:46:56 AM
It depends on the availability of funds, because to mine, it require a lot of money at the same time, it is very technical to buy at the reasonable price that will be profitable in the future, you have to buy when the price is low in other to make profit.
Activity: 404
Merit: 105
March 26, 2018, 11:16:20 AM
If you have enough money, its better to mine bitcoin but it needs a lot of capital to make a decent daily passive income. You can make a ROI within less than a year, after that daily money will come to your wallet. Purchasing a bitcoin is also a good move but im more prefer to bitcoin mining.
Activity: 276
Merit: 100
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
March 26, 2018, 11:09:51 AM

I think mining is better than only buying bitcoin. Mining is a steady income of bitcoin especially if you have already paid your investment after a year or two and the continuing income from mining is already always a profit. And you don't already need to buy always because you had you steady mining income.
Activity: 163
March 26, 2018, 11:08:00 AM

Buying a bitcoin is much easier and faster than mining it. All you have to do in buying one bitcoin is to have an enough money for purchasing it, than mining one bitcoin that will takes time and takes a lot of effort and knowledge on doing this activity.
Activity: 294
March 26, 2018, 11:05:06 AM
it depends on each person want to buy or mine, But I personally better buy bitcoin how it works simple and not difficult. If you buy bitcoin, it's only a matter of time we just buy at the price when bitcoin is down and sell it while going up there we will get profit.
Activity: 450
Merit: 107
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
March 26, 2018, 10:52:51 AM
we can choose between buying or mining bitcoin. if we have a lot of money and unlimited we can buy tools to mine and can produce coins without having to think about prices in the market. if we buy coins then we should be able to trade and smart to decide when to sell and buy.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
March 26, 2018, 10:44:30 AM

True enough, buying bitcoins with the maximum amount of money possible is better than mining. Mining is only profitable if you have favorable conditions such as cheap electricity and cool conditions that's enough to lengthen the life of your miners. Your best bet for 2018: buy instead of mine.
Pages:
Jump to: