Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 224. (Read 1181208 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 267
Just follow the rules
Watching What kind of passions are now taking place around Bitcoin and its prices Yes, I decide to keep Bitcoin and in no case to succumb to the temptation to sell for today's price

we must hold all our bitcoin because this is just the beginning of the real pump of bitcoin. this will be huge if you know what the future will be. we are still the early adoptors of bitcoin at this time so better hold a lot of bitcoin and watch it rise.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Watching What kind of passions are now taking place around Bitcoin and its prices Yes, I decide to keep Bitcoin and in no case to succumb to the temptation to sell for today's price
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
Well it all depends from the perspective you are seeing Saving and investment. Saving money leads to investment, and you can't invest without saving so also increase in investment lead increase in saving.
Activity: 882
Merit: 303
bitcoin is not money, bitcoin for long investment Roll Eyes
so better to save our money at bitcoin

the last time i checked the definition of money it was " a current medium of exchange in the form of coins and banknotes; coins and banknotes collectively. "
in fact money is a standard for differed payment a medium of exchange

my question what part of bitcoin does not satisfy the definition of money  Huh

The question is, who does not satisfy bitcoin?
I'm sure that such a definition, as you indicate, gave the government a bitcoin. And the government does not recognize the cryptocurrency just because it can not control it

yes, government will lose a lot with crypto currency if they dont regulate it. first on the taxes. they cant claim taxes by using bitcoin. we know that it is centralized and cannot control even by the governement. that the reason why sec donesnt apporved bitcoin to be regulated on united state because they know it is a risk for their economy.
Activity: 259
Merit: 250

the last time i checked the definition of money it was " a current medium of exchange in the form of coins and banknotes; coins and banknotes collectively. "

The question is, who does not satisfy bitcoin?
I'm sure that such a definition, as you indicate, gave the government a bitcoin. And the government does not recognize the cryptocurrency just because it can not control it
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
As the price it convinced me more to just save my bitcoin from my wallet just to risk it from investment site's that it's not truely worth at all i don't want to lose any profit since holding coins is like just investing already. Waiting is just a time its like were wasting our time to another thing. Trading is much better.
Activity: 475
Merit: 105

Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
It's better to invest money since there is no place were money can be saved and be guaranteed that neither inflation nor deflation can affect and beside in this our crypto world saving is still another form of investment ..
Everyone wants to earn but the method we are doing to get what we want are different, however since we are in the crypto world we need to be wise enough to determine the ways to earn money, we are nothing if we will not gonna learn to risk and we might be regretting in the end  for not having the balls to invest. You can save as much as you want but always set aside something for your investment, it's your way to achieve a financial freedom.
Activity: 475
Merit: 105
It's better to invest money since there is no place were money can be saved and be guaranteed that neither inflation nor deflation can affect and beside in this our crypto world saving is still another form of investment ..
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
my point of view is that investment is better than saving because it brings fixed amount of profit. on the other hand, saving also brings some profit but at a low scale. I think you that, money makes money so investment should be preferable to saving.

They are both good, if you are going to realize that saving is a partner of investment. You will love to do both things at the same time, because when I was saving, there is something that is lack of and I found out that it is investment, the question created on my mind is on what I'm going to do with my savings and how can I grow it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 253

What makes Bitcoin not money? It is money and has always been money that's why we use it in sending funds across the globe and paying for goods and services. It is rather more than money and can be classified as a commodity in addition to money that's why you can invest in it and expect it to grow on the stock exchange.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
Bitcoin is also a currency so that's why you can use it to spend. But bitcoin is also a commodity. You can use it to invest. And I also use bitcoin to invest

True and I think bitcoin is the future of money as well as many of the users in this forum also agree upon. It is used as currency by those who have a number of decent merchants accepting bitcoin nearby and as a trading commodity in general. The traders are the biggest boomers of the bitcoin economy and the rise the bitcoin price makes it and even popular market to trade on.
Activity: 195
Merit: 10
my point of view is that investment is better than saving because it brings fixed amount of profit. on the other hand, saving also brings some profit but at a low scale. I think you that, money makes money so investment should be preferable to saving.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
Bitcoin is also a currency so that's why you can use it to spend. But bitcoin is also a commodity. You can use it to invest. And I also use bitcoin to invest

Activity: 2506
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
One thing we have to consider that, money makes money. So definitely, investment could be the better choice of the two. On the other hand, saving is inactive money, it may be useful during urgent time. But rarely it brings more output rather than investment.
So.i believe in investment..

Yes, if anyone have money than prefer to do investment. It is best way to make more money, only save the money, it is useless way for investors.
Because now i see investors want to earn money and search a different ways to grow his money.
But the second point is that everyone have different life style than mostly persons want to save money and when they need it then they use it easily. Because if we invest our all money than in the urgent time how can we use our money.
Activity: 140
Both are pretty good. But saving your money in a bank will make you suffer because of inflation, banks doesnt give you higher interest. Saving or investing in BTC are much better. The price of BTC are continue to rising, and most likely 3000$ this year ? Hopefully. So if you want to grow your money, study and invest it.
Activity: 155
One thing we have to consider that, money makes money. So definitely, investment could be the better choice of the two. On the other hand, saving is inactive money, it may be useful during urgent time. But rarely it brings more output rather than investment.
So.i believe in investment..
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)

So for long investment the price may double itself in a year or so  but then you also need to have some money at hand to get all daily needs and bills paid. You cant live without them and some even if bitcoin holding is profitable I think trading on a more regular basis is what is more profitable. Also you never know what may happen to bitcoin price in future. It may rise as we all hope but there may be fall too.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
Yes saving money is a good one to make, because it is very safe and we are sure in a long run we will get our profit due to result of our being patience on waiting for it.
Saving money in the long run will give you an advantage. Yeah but I think investing in bitcoin will be more profitable. Let alone invest in the long term. Would be safe enough #imo
Jump to: