Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 219. (Read 1181208 times)

Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯

Savings are simply safe.

Savings are safe but savings cannot give you profit, but yes savings help you in future when you need money to meet your expenses.

Savings is just good if you have certain needs in the future that you need to avail on but certaintly we cannot earn good profits with it since it can make our money sleeping and if we put it on bank well it can only generates us an 1% profit per annum, Pretty low isn't it? So better we should invest it on some good matters so that we can earn more and generate a good income for ourselves.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

Savings are simply safe.

Savings are safe but savings cannot give you profit, but yes savings help you in future when you need money to meet your expenses.
A money that is in a standstill is a worthless asset because its not moving, that is why all the companies with extra cash are put into overnight interest bearing investments so that they still earn money without even doing anything. Any person who wants to take advantage of gaining profit has all the tools in front of him and we better use it to maximize our revenue.
copper member
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market

Savings are simply safe.

Activity: 336
Merit: 260
Its better to invest it than save it, because it's useless if you save it. But if you invest it even no assurance of income at least you try to take the risk and if your lucky continue, instead of lost maybe you can earn income from this investment.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
There's no point just keeping money. People do not need money, but what they can buy for them. That's why money should be on the move and bring even more money. I'm for investing
Well, by saving money, maybe you will not develop, but it will be very useful in the future. But, if you're looking for a profit, investing may be better than gambling, or the like, because it has a small risk.
Activity: 242
Merit: 100
There's no point just keeping money. People do not need money, but what they can buy for them. That's why money should be on the move and bring even more money. I'm for investing
Activity: 272
Merit: 250
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
I think gold investment is very profitable because the selling price is always increasing every year, while keeping it in the long term is very unfavorable.
To invest in gold requires substantial capital. Because the price of gold is also quite large. You have to have a good funding allocation to invest in big commodities like gold
Activity: 619
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
I think gold investment is very profitable because the selling price is always increasing every year, while keeping it in the long term is very unfavorable.
Not a problem investing in gold. Because I'm sure gold is equally profitable. But you should also have a plan to save. Let alone gold is only good for long-term investments.

Gold only saves you from the inflation. Gold price is very stable and it does not seem to increase significantly in a short time period. If you want to save your money against the inflation, you can buy gold
Activity: 194
Merit: 10
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
Yeah invest will give a nice profit. But investing in gold in my opinion should take a long time because the price change is quite slow. I myself prefer to invest in bitcoin

Both investing and saving money are good way to keep the money safe and circulate. I personally say that it could be safe when it comes to depositing in the bank though it has only a little interest but at least there is assurance that it is secured within the company. In some point, when you put up a business, you need to invest some money specifically by using the help of bitcoin as well so it will circulate its interest or the profit itself. Whether you save it or invest it both are favorable.
Activity: 476
Yeah invest will give a nice profit. But investing in gold in my opinion should take a long time because the price change is quite slow. I myself prefer to invest in bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
Not a problem investing in gold. Because I'm sure gold is equally profitable. But you should also have a plan to save. Let alone gold is only good for long-term investments.

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
In my point of view, investment is better than saving,  saving can't bring out huge profit but investment can, one thing I would like to add,  money makes money, so investment can bring out more money, hopefully,  your money can be double or triple within a period of time.
So investment is better of the two.
yes that is right those people who want to make some money and increase their assets, then need to invest their money, because through investment  you can really increase your assets. while from saving you can only save it for a long time.

investmenting on something is also risky . you should know when the investment you have invested will inflate the price or deflate the price. we all know that assets is not always taking profit. so investment needs to be properly research before you put some money on that investment.

Knowledge is power! If you do some research about the thing you will invest, you will have the power to minimize the risks on your investments. Invest your money if you are after for capital growth for long term and save it if you want an easy access on it.
Yes nothing beats having a knowledge for something, if you have knowledge it simply means that you don't need to worry about getting scammed or having a high risk in any kind of source of income because you have knowledge and you also have awareness on what you are doing so it will be easier for you to manage getting profits and being almost safe rather than risking your money.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 509
In my point of view, investment is better than saving,  saving can't bring out huge profit but investment can, one thing I would like to add,  money makes money, so investment can bring out more money, hopefully,  your money can be double or triple within a period of time.
yes that is right those people who want to make some money and increase their assets, then need to invest their money, because through investment  you can really increase your assets. while from saving you can only save it for a long time.

investmenting on something is also risky . you should know when the investment you have invested will inflate the price or deflate the price. we all know that assets is not always taking profit. so investment needs to be properly research before you put some money on that investment.

Knowledge is power! If you do some research about the thing you will invest, you will have the power to minimize the risks on your investments. Invest your money if you are after for capital growth for long term and save it if you want an easy access on it.
Activity: 350
Activity: 630
Merit: 267
Just follow the rules

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Activity: 868
Considering crypto world is full of opportunities to invest i would risk into investments, due to the fact the odds to get an amazing reward are very high. There are risks as well, not all trades might bring good results, but savings arent a way to get into crypto world, unless you are saving bitcoin for over a big period, because short-medium savings purpose makes no sense to loose plenty opportunities to grow your capital.
Activity: 672
It totally depends on your needs. If you're gonna use the money within 2 or 3 years, for example you're planning to buy a car then its better choice to save. But if its for a long term, like for retirement and  shit then you should definitely invest. Invest in a couple of companies for higher chances of return. But if you really have to choose then you should definitely invest for higher returns.
Activity: 994
Merit: 252

If you are brave then the inevitability. There is always risk.

Savings are simply safe.

well you are right that simply saving is good and safe but i think if a person want to grow his money then investing is a good idea for him, but investing needs some knowledge but if he don't have knowledge and hesitates in investing money then i have a suggestion for him, he must invest those money which is extra for him like if he lost the money then it will not affect his life.
Activity: 686
Merit: 282
If you are brave then the inevitability. There is always risk.

Savings are simply safe.
Jump to: