Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 229. (Read 1181208 times)

Activity: 2156
Merit: 251
Binance #Smart World Global Token
In my opinion, investment is better than saving. Because investment begets money,  if you are able to find out a great source of investment then you must be assured of earning a handsome amount of money. But if you keep your money in saving then it would not be as much profitable as  investment.
So I prefer investment.

yes investing is profitable than saving. but in investing you have to be smart. you should research and review all the details on the certain things you want to invest. investing is very risky even if you know all about the investment you go. but it depends if you know it personally then you could be safe.

Saving just for the purpose of securing the money we have, while investing aims to multiply profits with many risk considerations, this is a different matter, If the thought of increasing our prosperity is still running, then the best way is to invest and manage it wisely.

Comparing investing and saving ofc investing will gave you big profit rather than saving only got annual interest, if you're good enough with your analysis skill investing programs shouldn't be your problem. it's other story if you compare investment site and bitcoin, we knew that bitcoin worth to saved due the price have been increasing like a rocket. 
Activity: 1862
Merit: 295
GOD is TRUE
In my opinion, investment is better than saving. Because investment begets money,  if you are able to find out a great source of investment then you must be assured of earning a handsome amount of money. But if you keep your money in saving then it would not be as much profitable as  investment.
So I prefer investment.

yes investing is profitable than saving. but in investing you have to be smart. you should research and review all the details on the certain things you want to invest. investing is very risky even if you know all about the investment you go. but it depends if you know it personally then you could be safe.

Saving just for the purpose of securing the money we have, while investing aims to multiply profits with many risk considerations, this is a different matter, If the thought of increasing our prosperity is still running, then the best way is to invest and manage it wisely.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
So I prefer investment.

Activity: 826
Merit: 529
So I prefer investment.
Activity: 630
For me investing is good than to save. Because investing is to gain or earned more money than savings just like bitcoin if we invest money in the bitcoin our money came up double or triple than savings.
investing in bitcoin is good but no one is sure that your money will get doubles or tripple , sometime it get inverse and you get low than what you expect.

Risking your money on investing is good that letting your money be a stagnant on your wallet. Atleast if you invest, you can analyze where will you be putting your money, you can have some basis where to invest it. It may be not reassuring, but you know yourself that you are trying to make it big

When investing risk is a factor, but you should always research about the things you will invest, you dont invest on something that you dont know whats it all about. Theres a risk if you invest but you can lessen it buy the means of researching and analyzing its project or activities.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
For me investing is good than to save. Because investing is to gain or earned more money than savings just like bitcoin if we invest money in the bitcoin our money came up double or triple than savings.
investing in bitcoin is good but no one is sure that your money will get doubles or tripple , sometime it get inverse and you get low than what you expect.

Risking your money on investing is good that letting your money be a stagnant on your wallet. Atleast if you invest, you can analyze where will you be putting your money, you can have some basis where to invest it. It may be not reassuring, but you know yourself that you are trying to make it big
Activity: 952
Merit: 267
Activity: 672
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
Investing always better than saving. Investments make things to grow over time. Many options to invest precious metals, property, land, etc. As for me, because funds are less large i'm more interested investing in bitcoin.

This is not always a safe thing to do. If you dont have any savings then how will you live in old age? How are expecting to cope up with finances when tough times come? It is important to save a part of earnings every month. Investments are always there for you to earn money from but you cant possibly be earning so much everyday that you can pay all daily necessities in that money.
Activity: 253
Investing always better than saving. Investments make things to grow over time. Many options to invest precious metals, property, land, etc. As for me, because funds are less large i'm more interested investing in bitcoin.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
The best thing we can do with our money is to invest it in any forms. Saving is the thing  that ordinary people will usually do. If you want to make your money grow over time, invest it.

Saving is essential and it's natural to us, if you are working person and you are not going to look for some ways to save your salary then how do you think you can survive with investment? But if you are good in investment or in saving, you can do good for both things and in bitcoin this is the best way to save, because it grows.
but it does not mean to all the money that we have, we need to invest about 80% of our assets as though investment we can increase the value of our money and if they are just stored then with the passage of time its value will decrease therefore if we want to prevent our money from becoming devalue. therefore we need to invest it in a profitable business.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
Investments always give us an advantage as long as we do it for future and not for speculate. Saving only makes our funds slightly reduced because the monthly charge by bank.
Investment does give you an advantage. But do not forget the risks that exist in the investment. So that's why many people advise not to use all your money for use in investing because it will be risky
Yes it is true and is a good advice one should save some of the earnings and should invest a portion of the earnings. Also the investment should not be all at the same place it is better to distribute your investment among different currencies so that the risk factor could be minimized. Minimization of the risk is the basic skill for the investor.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
If you really have lots of money then invest it into bitcoins. Or if you have more than just investment then try to set up mining farm. It is difficult these days but very profitable as you can see the price of bitcoins are growing day by day. So that price will get you lots of profit even though you solve few blockchains in short period of time. Bitcoin seems to be opportunity for investment. Gold is capped at some point so it is not that worthy investing in it. Banks are devils and get you stocked with your very one money with their penny interests. So final conclusion is to invest in bitcoins.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
Saving your Bitcoins is not a bad idea, given the fact that as a currency which is protected from inflation, its buying power is not going to decline in the future. But at the same time, holding your coins will negatively affect the ongoing adoption efforts.
Activity: 700
Nothing has stable value over long term - dollar and gold can decrease with time too, or rise. So, there's no "saving" without "investing".  And when it comes to investing, it's better to diversify your portfolio. For example, you can keep most of your savings in Gold or Fiat (depending on your country), then smaller part in Bitcoin, and even smaller in some altcoins.

In short its the best thing if you are going to do both things. Because if you realize that you need to diversify your money for investing then you shpuld be aware too that you need to save.
You have to protect your savings no matter what, there is some proper allocation that is needed in order to be successful otherwise you are putting all your money at risk. Whatever you wish to invest, it should be a certain percentage coming from your savings because part of your savings is for emergencies and leisure if that is included in your budget which I believe necessary also.
Yes, it is a very good idea to allocate your funds to various segments according to the needs of life. Like you can keep separate a portion for emergency, for you routine activities and for investment.

The funds should be allocated to each segment according to the priorities and after when you are done with this all then keep your concentration on the investment.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
I think it is more profitable if you will invest on bitcoin this time. I know that bitcoin has a lot of space to grow its price. maybe wait for another year and it can double or maybe triple your investment. lets just support bitcoin by buying constantly.

the growth of bitcoin price on the rise. and it will continue to grow. I am so sure price bitcoin will go higher. at least this year can reach $2000.
the current price still can is said to have not too high, we'll look at a very high price in the future
I think it's not a problem investing your bitcoin. While bitcoin prices have not touched $ 2000 I think it's not a matter of investing it. Because while waiting for the $ 2000 price to come

Currently my target is to hold the coins till bitcoin touches 2K USD which I hope will happen very soon if not even more. Anyone wanting to invest in bitcoin trading will get only one idea from me - buy it at any price less than 1.5K USD and hold it till it crosses 1K USD. This is the best thing about bitcoin that the pumping makes it price even bigger and it does fall but becomes steady soon enough.
Activity: 1190
I think it is more profitable if you will invest on bitcoin this time. I know that bitcoin has a lot of space to grow its price. maybe wait for another year and it can double or maybe triple your investment. lets just support bitcoin by buying constantly.

the growth of bitcoin price on the rise. and it will continue to grow. I am so sure price bitcoin will go higher. at least this year can reach $2000.
the current price still can is said to have not too high, we'll look at a very high price in the future
I think it's not a problem investing your bitcoin. While bitcoin prices have not touched $ 2000 I think it's not a matter of investing it. Because while waiting for the $ 2000 price to come

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
I choose to invest my money than to save it, in that case my money will be increasing.

Yes, investing gives good returns but it should not be taken for granted. Investing money has a risk of losing the part or the whole capital whereas saving can assure you the safety in quantity and rise or fall in the value in it. Since currencies like bitcoin is highly volatile, there is a risk even if the funds are kept ideal so taking it to a step ahead and investing it is a good idea.
Right, I would prefer to inves it rather than to save it. Yes your right investment has a risk to lose all of your capital but you need to take it if you want to make a profit. Every transaction you have made has a risk even storing it in your wallet.
Saving it is also good in terms of when you need a money to spend you can use it and storing it has a possibility to become doubled since bitcoin is still rising.

One end up with the same level of risk if he has invested in any uncertain option of investment like bitcoin. I do have my cold storage but still, I don't keep my all funds there and rest of it is invested in various investment options some with less risk and some with high-risk scale. I am quoting mark's statement here,

"The biggest risk is not taking any risk... In a world that changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks." Mark Zuckerberg
Activity: 952
Merit: 267
Invest bitcoin in bitcoin or save money its all depend on your account, but as op said for now it is better to invest in bitcoin because some big blog added that bitcoin price will rise to more than 2200$  but gold is safest than bitcoin and its long use
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

I also think that prices will continue to rise for this year and will probably touch $ 2000. And I think it's a good opportunity to keep bitcoin as it will be very profitable for you
Jump to: