Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 247. (Read 1181208 times)

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
Saving should be primary and investment should be secondary as you cannot invest your money unless you have saved them and even if you invest you should always be ready with saving as an back up which can help you in rainy days if your investment goes wrong in future.

Both things should be prioritize and those two are very important if you are talking about finances. Investment for the profit and after getting the profit you need to save it. And it's the main purpose of saving, whenever you will have hard times financially you can easily got something to get off on your savings account / bank.
That is true dont depend on single income as long as we can earn for these both activities we can make it if we really afraid to lose then you're not ready to win what ever it takes it really for now to earn and you can't get that money that we are earning today from the ground lets prioritze our earnings and balance them.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
invest is for people that they can loose.
save is for people that they have no reserve.

you can invest and loose or win.
you can save ... and you win always.

Saving should be primary and investment should be secondary as you cannot invest your money unless you have saved them and even if you invest you should always be ready with saving as an back up which can help you in rainy days if your investment goes wrong in future.
i choose to invest my money than to save banks because its risky whay i choose to invest ? because in future i predict that bitcoin is reach a higher value and as of now many people know bitcoin choose to invest
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606

Both things should be prioritize and those two are very important if you are talking about finances. Investment for the profit and after getting the profit you need to save it. And it's the main purpose of saving, whenever you will have hard times financially you can easily got something to get off on your savings account / bank.
But it should done on a step by step procedure, you cannot make a good investment if you do not have enough savings, thus you need to learn who to save first and the moment you save enough to invest, that will be the time to initiate actions. The problem with others is they are not good in managing their finances, they have a lot of plans but they do not know what to prioritize.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

Keeping money in the bank is a big waste of money!

Dude, you need to invest bitcoins or any altcoin that you may feel comfortable with.

Heck, you can buy bitcoins and sell them if you like, or save your money in gold as appreciate most of the time!

But I don't really like the idea of saving money in the bank because the bank is the one that'll profit from your money.

Thank you

Yeah saving money in the banks gives me a feeling of wasting my money where I don't get anything in return and only banks makes profits with my money so I will choose to invest that money in bitcoin or altcoins so that it can give me best returns in future.

After learning how to invest my money, i stop saving in a banks. knowing that saving in banks will make your money weak because of inflation. hey better to invest your money in stocks, bitcoin or altcoin, take some risk. hey its pretty good. 
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

Dude, you need to invest bitcoins or any altcoin that you may feel comfortable with.

Heck, you can buy bitcoins and sell them if you like, or save your money in gold as appreciate most of the time!

But I don't really like the idea of saving money in the bank because the bank is the one that'll profit from your money.

Thank you

Yeah saving money in the banks gives me a feeling of wasting my money where I don't get anything in return and only banks makes profits with my money so I will choose to invest that money in bitcoin or altcoins so that it can give me best returns in future.

I also do not keep money in banks since I learned about the battles. I invest my money in bitcoin. This ensures the growth of my money and protects them from inflation
Activity: 752
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Activity: 688

Thank you

copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284

Thank you
Activity: 336
Merit: 252
It's always great to have some money on the side just in case. Even though the interest rates are at an all time low.
If there's an opportunity you should try to invest in real estate, since that's one of the most reliable investment markets.
I wouldn't invest more than 1/3 of your capital into a digital currency, simply because anything can happen. It can go extremely big or you'll just end up losing your money. Bitcoin is extremely interesting but you need a backup.
Activity: 362
Newbie in online currency , love learning
I think save money is better. 
Because if got good chance then u will not miss it.

Invest means u give out your cash flow.
So u need to balance up your cash flow , investment, and savings.
because investment got lock-in period, don't invest easily.

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
saving money or investing is best way to manage finances.
but investing more likely to have a good progress in terms of profits
Activity: 812
I prefer investing at first and saving when i already get my roi in every invenstment site that i invested in. Im earning at my investment and my savings grow too in the bank. Double profit.
Activity: 788
Merit: 505

You should invest your money in paper assets or real estate than saving on bank. Bank will usually use your money and invest it in government bonds or lend it to others and pay you for small amount of interest. A lot of people will save their money on a bank and think the money will grow in the future, well they dont know how money works. Be financially literate invest in learning first and increase your risk appetite.
You need a good amount of capital if you invest on that kind of investment, here in bitcoin we can invest in crypto and in good altcoins
and hope to grow our money. I am saving now because I am hoping that I could put an investment in the future to come.

Yeah real estate will require a great capital to invest and that may not be possible with everyone and the best thing about bitcoin is that you can invest even a small capital in it and start making profits from it on regular basis through trading.
That is true, it is less risky and offers good ROI but you need to start with a decent capital. We have to do it through process, and
for me I have a dream to start that kind of business also that is why I am in crypto to raise a good amount of capital and I hope I
will be lucky with my journey here. God will provide if we will continue to be a real hard working person.

Good luck to you mate and if a person is hard working then he will definitely get positive results for the efforts that he have made and even I have a plan to start a cafe in my area that accepts bitcoins as a mode of payment and I have already started to work on it.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576

You should invest your money in paper assets or real estate than saving on bank. Bank will usually use your money and invest it in government bonds or lend it to others and pay you for small amount of interest. A lot of people will save their money on a bank and think the money will grow in the future, well they dont know how money works. Be financially literate invest in learning first and increase your risk appetite.
You need a good amount of capital if you invest on that kind of investment, here in bitcoin we can invest in crypto and in good altcoins
and hope to grow our money. I am saving now because I am hoping that I could put an investment in the future to come.

Yeah real estate will require a great capital to invest and that may not be possible with everyone and the best thing about bitcoin is that you can invest even a small capital in it and start making profits from it on regular basis through trading.
That is true, it is less risky and offers good ROI but you need to start with a decent capital. We have to do it through process, and
for me I have a dream to start that kind of business also that is why I am in crypto to raise a good amount of capital and I hope I
will be lucky with my journey here. God will provide if we will continue to be a real hard working person.
Activity: 663
Merit: 501
quarkchain.io

Activity: 67
Merit: 10
save in bank actually real investment, save in gold is more better with low chance the price is dropping, even drop then it will be more higher in time..but if u save in bitcoin its like gambling. its potentially grow or maybe not worth at all in the end
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

Activity: 140

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
Depends on the smount of money you will be risking.If you dont have courage to lose money on investment online or ponzi schemes as we know they will all turn to scam.If you want to ensure your money then go for saving in bank or in gold its alot safer than investing online.
I think everyone should take a risk to get rich. if you want to get rich try to take risks but you have to calculate it thoroughly so the possibility of profit could be higher

Yes, If everyone are wanting to become rich or get a lot of money from any of their source of income like bitcoin then they should know what it risk and why it is better to take it rather than leave it. Risk is always involved in any kind of business and to be able to get into that business and try to grow our bitcoins, we need to take the risk and be patient in the results because sometimes taking risk often lead to loss but it will become a challenge for us to work hard and soon it will pay off.
You will not succeed if you quit easily, we take risk because we want some bigger return and here in crypto it is risky
by nature but there's a great potential that we might earn money as we want to. We save and that is good but
investing is a matured move which really help us to get our dreams in life, as long as we are profitable that is a big accomplishment already.
Jump to: