Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 242. (Read 1181208 times)

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

Save if your country has zero or negative inflation rate. But if your country has positive inflation rate then saving will make you poor. Better go for dynamic investment like mutual funds, gold, bitcoin or portfolio consisting all of them.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
Now both look very good. If you do have an income above $ 300, I think save it for the better, because it will definitely be very useful for your future. But, if not, maybe investment will be a useful thing for you in the future.

Saving money for future is a good practice but your money will depreciate over a period of time and if you have a dream of getting rich in future then you have to invest your money from where you can get good profits in future.

Not everyone want to get rich in future. That needs hard work and skills to work with, along with knowledge in a proper field. Investments will never make you a millionaire if you dont even have a huge capital to start with.

Saving money is important and a necessity for people since we never know when urgency may arise for need of money.

Investments are there to supplement your main income. So people should focus on getting a proper job or set up a business first then think about investments.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Invest is the right thing to do, because if you invest your BTC it is high possibility to earn income. However, saving bitcoin had no effect you can only wait the fluctuation of BTC in the market, you cannot predict if the value of BTC were getting UP or DOWN.
yeah right investment can bring big chances to grow your bitcoin its just needed to have good study where to place and choose the right one,
the more you gain success the more profits you gain unlike saving it will take long time before you feel the growth of your btc.
although saving is good but if a person want to make some profit then investment in bitcoin or alt coins is the best option, because there are still some good potential alt coin which can really give you good profit, you just need to study and find the potentially good alt coins.

You're right. If a person decides to get extra profit, he will not just keep money. He invests them.
At once it's scary, but then it becomes a habit. Even if you lose money, you still want to invest in other projects.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Invest is the right thing to do, because if you invest your BTC it is high possibility to earn income. However, saving bitcoin had no effect you can only wait the fluctuation of BTC in the market, you cannot predict if the value of BTC were getting UP or DOWN.
yeah right investment can bring big chances to grow your bitcoin its just needed to have good study where to place and choose the right one,
the more you gain success the more profits you gain unlike saving it will take long time before you feel the growth of your btc.
although saving is good but if a person want to make some profit then investment in bitcoin or alt coins is the best option, because there are still some good potential alt coin which can really give you good profit, you just need to study and find the potentially good alt coins.
Activity: 658
Merit: 268
bullsvsbears.io
I do agree. It's better for me to risk my money unlike storing my money and blaming myself for refusing to invest in such investments. However, I always invest what I can afford to lose.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
That is what i'm talking about, investing bitcoin is one of the best thing to do rather than just saving because saving will not help you to become millionaire because it will take time for your bitcoins to make you a millionaire while investing will help you to grow your money and if you do compounding then you will have a faster way to become a millionaire.
Both are good but investing will generate income, good for people who are risk takes since bitcoin is here to give them opportunity.
I have a little investment in altcoins as well and I hope it will grow overtime.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
That is what i'm talking about, investing bitcoin is one of the best thing to do rather than just saving because saving will not help you to become millionaire because it will take time for your bitcoins to make you a millionaire while investing will help you to grow your money and if you do compounding then you will have a faster way to become a millionaire.
Activity: 420
Merit: 282
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
Now both look very good. If you do have an income above $ 300, I think save it for the better, because it will definitely be very useful for your future. But, if not, maybe investment will be a useful thing for you in the future.

Saving money for future is a good practice but your money will depreciate over a period of time and if you have a dream of getting rich in future then you have to invest your money from where you can get good profits in future.
Yeah saving gives us a small amount as interest for the amount we have saved over a long time period. With investment it is quite easy to get good return based on the investment scheme. Importantly legitimacy and risk factors are high with investments. We need to make long research and then need to invest.
Money must be divided into savings and investment, if we are satisfied with our savings then there is no reason to invest anymore, but in most cases we are not easily satisfied, human nature will prevail as we want more although we have more money already. We will never be satisfied as long as we see there are still ways to increase our income.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

Yeah saving gives us a small amount as interest for the amount we have saved over a long time period. With investment it is quite easy to get good return based on the investment scheme. Importantly legitimacy and risk factors are high with investments. We need to make long research and then need to invest.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
In fact it's all good at keep money in bank, investing it online or in gold
All there are disadvantages and advantages of each
keep money in the bank with little profit, gold may be safer but take a long time, better invest in bitcoin that has greater potential to grow.

But take note also that bitcoin price is very volatile and it means that it can easily collapse anytime once some big investor pulls out their stock. For me keeping at the bank is much better rather risk it on bitcoin. But if you are a risk taker  then go on bitcoin because it can give a lot of potential profit and that also serve as an investment.

You're right buddy, bitcoin prices are very volatile and that means it can easily collapse anytime. Okay so not to take too much risk, what if some invested in bitcoin and some keep it in bank.
It will make two profit and much better
The risk is always on us but with that risk comes with great reward, if you still believe that bitcoin has a chance to grow more
I think keeping bitcoin is always worth to us. We don't control the future hence put only what you can afford to lose.
At the end of the day, we must ensure we have more savings than the amount we invested.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
keep money in the bank with little profit, gold may be safer but take a long time, better invest in bitcoin that has greater potential to grow.

But take note also that bitcoin price is very volatile and it means that it can easily collapse anytime once some big investor pulls out their stock. For me keeping at the bank is much better rather risk it on bitcoin. But if you are a risk taker  then go on bitcoin because it can give a lot of potential profit and that also serve as an investment.

You're right buddy, bitcoin prices are very volatile and that means it can easily collapse anytime. Okay so not to take too much risk, what if some invested in bitcoin and some keep it in bank.

Yeah good idea, by doing these you only got low chance of losing money, however there is some effect in doing these strategy. Getting a higher profit is in low chance too, because if you cut your capital and split it into two you can only get half of the amount you invested with bitcoin so still its not that good, if you really want to invest for good the take risk and fo it with all in.
Activity: 644
Merit: 261

Activity: 714

Activity: 1624
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
I choose investing. This allows the money not to depreciate, but also bring additional income. And for some, investing is the main source of income. When money simply lies, they do not bring profit
Activity: 854
Merit: 504
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
It's better to invest your money than storing it where in its value don't increase. In my opinion, it's better to invest in real estate since its value grows faster than gold.
Hold still being a good decision everytme. investment is not easy as you said. It need a lot of skill and experience to get the right place to invest your money with low level of risk for yourself.
yes that is very right that in present time i think holding bitcoin for the price increase will be a very good decision, because the price of bitcoin is still expecting to increase more .

Bitcoin price is bound to increase in future and so holding bitcoin is worthwhile if it has no other use to you. You can also try daily trading of coins when prices rise or fall, increase your stash when required and sell some when you need cash. Savings should be done meticulously otherwise we would spend too much and wont be able to get daily necessities properly.

Its better to invest bitcoins in trading instead of simply saving them in wallet as saving will never grow your coins in long run but if you are good in trading then it will help you in growing your coins and at the same time you will be making good profits from it too.
investing your BItcoin in ICO is better than trading because it is less risky and most of ICO coins will soon be pumped when they arrive on some exchange. I have watched how the market run for a year and no doubt that ICO is the best field to involve
I'm fully agree with you. Nowadays, try to focus this platform as i'm already start learning and analysis through some idea. Here, many more given same opinion like to you. After seeing this good attention from here it's give me more power.
Activity: 526
Merit: 253
Damn
It's better to invest your money than storing it where in its value don't increase. In my opinion, it's better to invest in real estate since its value grows faster than gold.
Hold still being a good decision everytme. investment is not easy as you said. It need a lot of skill and experience to get the right place to invest your money with low level of risk for yourself.
yes that is very right that in present time i think holding bitcoin for the price increase will be a very good decision, because the price of bitcoin is still expecting to increase more .

Bitcoin price is bound to increase in future and so holding bitcoin is worthwhile if it has no other use to you. You can also try daily trading of coins when prices rise or fall, increase your stash when required and sell some when you need cash. Savings should be done meticulously otherwise we would spend too much and wont be able to get daily necessities properly.

Its better to invest bitcoins in trading instead of simply saving them in wallet as saving will never grow your coins in long run but if you are good in trading then it will help you in growing your coins and at the same time you will be making good profits from it too.
investing your BItcoin in ICO is better than trading because it is less risky and most of ICO coins will soon be pumped when they arrive on some exchange. I have watched how the market run for a year and no doubt that ICO is the best field to involve
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
to me i think investing in gold is not such a profitable investment, because i do not think that  we can expect the value of gold to increase so much. i think investment in bitcoin or other altcoin can make sense as there are more chance that the price of bitcoin will increase in future and will give you good profit.

Yes investing in bitcoin is better then investing in gold as to make profits from gold you need to wait for a very long time and you can make quick profits in bitcoins as the price of bitcoins keeps on fluctuating every now and then.
Jump to: