Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 341. (Read 1181210 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002
= jasad =
October 18, 2016, 10:59:41 PM
to me investment is too much better than saving as from saving you are going to devalue your money, but if you invest it through this way you can grow your assets.
i do agree with your opinion , and i believe everyone know already about it ,
saving are for those people who have too much worry and affraid in losing value ,
they did not realize while they make a saving the have devaluated their own money ,
but while you make an nvestment , take a risk you have a chance to make your money more valueable than before.
Activity: 850
Merit: 504
October 18, 2016, 10:56:26 PM

Well not all types of saving is going to devalue your money. Saving is good if you are going to save bitcoins.

As we know that if we are going to keep on saving or holding bitcoin there is going to be a time that the value of bitcoin will increase.

So for me, saving is good if you are going to do that with bitcoin.

As of now, I am saving my bitcoins. Saving is good as the time pass your bitcoin will be in higher value. Just remember when bitcoin is 2 digits to 1 digit value, now it gone too far and probably will hit 1,000 dollars in the future.

I do also trading,just practice only as what others are suggesting here. Start small Wink
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
October 18, 2016, 10:15:37 PM
the best your money its use investment,
if invesment your money is good , because your money always growth
your money work for you can your living

For me investment is good but if you are going to save a lot of money then you are doing it the best. Because if you are able to save a lot of money then for sure you are able to cover up and support your investment whatever the investment you are going to do and it depends on how you are going to save money properly.

Investing is very good but right now the price is pretty high so I would wait on a price drop and than invest fully.
I think there only will be one chance, its not gonna go down for a long time without any doubts..
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
October 18, 2016, 09:53:12 PM
to me investment is too much better than saving as from saving you are going to devalue your money, but if you invest it through this way you can grow your assets.
yes i also agree i also think that investment is too much better than saving as through saving you can increase the number of your bitcoins easily, while in saving you can only keep your money safe but its value will decrease if you are going to save it for a long time.

Well not all types of saving is going to devalue your money. Saving is good if you are going to save bitcoins.

As we know that if we are going to keep on saving or holding bitcoin there is going to be a time that the value of bitcoin will increase.

So for me, saving is good if you are going to do that with bitcoin.
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
October 18, 2016, 06:07:39 PM
yes i also agree i also think that investment is too much better than saving as through saving you can increase the number of your bitcoins easily, while in saving you can only keep your money safe but its value will decrease if you are going to save it for a long time.
Activity: 126
October 18, 2016, 05:32:21 PM
the best your money its use investment,
if invesment your money is good , because your money always growth
your money work for you can your living
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 18, 2016, 05:15:50 PM

Investing may also go both ways as you're never really sure unless you're already reaping profits. So i kind of disagree that it's too much better. In saving, you're more secure with your money although just as you've said, it may devalue because of non movement. So i think these two, investing and saving, needs to be both applied as they go hand in hand with each other
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
October 18, 2016, 05:02:51 PM
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
October 18, 2016, 03:39:28 PM
Invest because your money can grow up when time passes and it can help some company to invest your money for they capital but they add some money to your money for paying what youve than for they investing are really helpfull and it can secure your good future.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
October 18, 2016, 02:30:43 PM
Its always better to invest money rather than saving it. Investment yields returns and savings dont. Savings remain idle and investment grows.
Activity: 672
October 18, 2016, 01:27:02 PM
I do believe we do must do both, because at crypto world, having some coin might mean we will get a bigger value, with saving, with investment we can grow our bitcoins fast as well risk to loose them.
We require to do both at the same time,investement cannot be done if you havent saved before so both should be done and we must realise when is the time for investement and how much we should should keep in our savings account.

Absolutely, one of them cannot be done without the other, because if you want to do an investment you will need funds which you will have to save at first, and if you want to have savings then you must have some investments running or generating some extra profits out of your income so that you get enough to save as well.
Activity: 239
October 18, 2016, 01:25:39 PM
Its hard to say what is better but I think that investing now is good but waiting on a better buy in price is also a option.
Of course we cannot predict if this will happen but if it will happen you can make much more profit.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
October 18, 2016, 01:06:18 PM

We require to do both at the same time,investement cannot be done if you havent saved before so both should be done and we must realise when is the time for investement and how much we should should keep in our savings account.

Investment must have sources to be start off so make a way to make first a source of income to make a savings and therefore make an investment.

Doesn't need to be focus on maximizing the source of income as long as the investment is taking care properly it will give decent income on regular basis and with the result, people can save money on a regular basis too.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
October 18, 2016, 12:48:32 PM
Reading the comments from users, all too often mentioned about the risks and fear of losing the coin. But the fact is that there are risks even with peaceful possession of your coins. Bitcoin wallet can also be prone to cracking, as well as investments do not make a profit. Therefore it is necessary to invest in good companies.
The fear of losing your coins comes from the fact that bitcoin transactions are irreversible, meaning that if you lost your coins there’s no way to get them back, so users are very apprehensive about losing their coins.
Activity: 196
October 18, 2016, 12:12:29 PM
I do believe we do must do both, because at crypto world, having some coin might mean we will get a bigger value, with saving, with investment we can grow our bitcoins fast as well risk to loose them.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
October 18, 2016, 12:10:26 PM
currently look like that risk is not as mush as the chance of increasing the value of bitcoin in next few months so investment in bitcoin can e proof as a good decision,
You can almost never predict that. In the past the prices have gone up or down in the times when it wasn't expected. However, bitcoin is not a good investment currently, because the prices might not go up to get a good ROI.
Activity: 238
October 18, 2016, 11:52:31 AM
currently look like that risk is not as mush as the chance of increasing the value of bitcoin in next few months so investment in bitcoin can e proof as a good decision,
Activity: 350
October 18, 2016, 10:21:41 AM
I think that you sometimes have to take risks and due to that you should invest into the bitcoin or something else because most of the times if you are smart investing you will make some nice profits with it so I think its better to do that.
Activity: 238
October 18, 2016, 10:18:53 AM
i think that it is better to save money in order to invest it somewhere that you might lose all your bitcoins
Investment is a high risk activities also but if you don't want any risk then hold your bitcoin till the price increase it is much more better off course to save money than to invest , gambling but you can really make profit from trading you can really maximize minimize your lose there and you have full control on sell status.
i think holding bitcoin is also risk, no doubt that all kind of investments are risky but you do not have any other option if you want to make money, ut it  is a fact that in all investments holding bitcoin is a little safe investment therefore you should hold bitcoin for a some time to get profit.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
October 18, 2016, 10:14:48 AM
If you listn to my opinion you should never save bitcoins becuase you will never know what the price of the bitcoin will do you know and that means that
you have to invest with the coin.
Saving bitcoin is an act of investment, if course no one know what will be the price of bitcoin in the future, hence what we are doing here is just analyzing the market and predict the future of bitcoin buy reacting to our prediction, our reaction is what we are doing now, we are investing by holding our bitcoins in the future because we believe that the future is bright for bitcoin.
Jump to: