Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 336. (Read 1181210 times)

Activity: 111
Merit: 10
October 22, 2016, 11:10:35 AM
Few people will tell the truth about how to use your bitcoin and it saves them. Most likely we will learn the stories of how someone is planning or would like to do. Now, if it would be possible to invest bitcoin and eventually get more bitcoin, then you do not lose, but rather earn.
A more reasonable suggestion is simply to earn bitcoin and store them in your wallet, waiting for a good price. bitcoin exchange rate will rise anyway.

Regarding this. One way is to reserve a suitable amount of coins into the wallet and wait for higher exchange rates. And earn through trading a small amount of coins in the meanwhile.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1006
October 22, 2016, 11:03:28 AM
Personally i like to save half of my money and invest half in different sectors, so that i can minimize the chance of lossing all i have. Better not to invest or not to save all you have and also diversifying investment is quite advised.
Activity: 279
Merit: 250
October 22, 2016, 10:50:47 AM
Few people will tell the truth about how to use your bitcoin and it saves them. Most likely we will learn the stories of how someone is planning or would like to do. Now, if it would be possible to invest bitcoin and eventually get more bitcoin, then you do not lose, but rather earn.
A more reasonable suggestion is simply to earn bitcoin and store them in your wallet, waiting for a good price. bitcoin exchange rate will rise anyway.
Activity: 284
October 22, 2016, 09:25:30 AM
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
October 22, 2016, 08:08:57 AM
this good is investment
the invesment your money is always grow but must have skill is choose right placed is good investment
and the money work for you and find money

Well, if you're determined to investment, I think it's very good, because the soul of the business lies in those who invest their money, instead of resist. Well, maybe if you hold bitcoin, you might be able to make money, but I guess it will take a very long time, and it is the most secure way.
I think the investment is not just about business life. a businessman must also do the calculation is not it ?. Investment has become the event that a lot done in a way that is easy to duplicate bitcoin. but remember that promised tucked behind all the many risks
well making sure that you study everything first before making investment, you are risking your money here so making good
understanding is what you needed to do before you place your entry.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
RealistaToken.com
October 22, 2016, 07:59:13 AM
this good is investment
the invesment your money is always grow but must have skill is choose right placed is good investment

Well, if you're determined to investment, I think it's very good, because the soul of the business lies in those who invest their money, instead of resist. Well, maybe if you hold bitcoin, you might be able to make money, but I guess it will take a very long time, and it is the most secure way.
I think the investment is not just about business life. a businessman must also do the calculation is not it ?. Investment has become the event that a lot done in a way that is easy to duplicate bitcoin. but remember that promised tucked behind all the many risks
Activity: 1204
October 22, 2016, 07:55:30 AM
this good is investment

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 22, 2016, 07:24:54 AM
Whether you save or invest depends on how much money coming in you have. Personally I like to save most of my money and invest a little in bitcoin. I think bitcoin could be a decent investment in the long run so I plan to hold for a couple of years at least but if bitcoin doesn't really go where I want it to or fails then I'll still have my savings.

Maybe if someone is having fiat so he wont feel completely safe investing them all in bitcoin or somewhere using bitcoin, but if someone has bitcoins i would surely say he would better invest them on trading or somewhere instead of waiting for the price to increase as that really takes time and by investing someone can easily get some profits on weekly basis.
Well there are people who are not that keen when it comes to knowing when it's time to sell or buy coins so they prefer to just save instead of risking their money. I agree with the first comment that you should have your savings and then invest some of it. Doesn't necessarily have to be in bitcoin, but anywhere that you think you're capable of making your money grow
Activity: 2996
Merit: 609
October 22, 2016, 07:09:54 AM
Whether you save or invest depends on how much money coming in you have. Personally I like to save most of my money and invest a little in bitcoin. I think bitcoin could be a decent investment in the long run so I plan to hold for a couple of years at least but if bitcoin doesn't really go where I want it to or fails then I'll still have my savings.

Maybe if someone is having fiat so he wont feel completely safe investing them all in bitcoin or somewhere using bitcoin, but if someone has bitcoins i would surely say he would better invest them on trading or somewhere instead of waiting for the price to increase as that really takes time and by investing someone can easily get some profits on weekly basis.

People would  have really different decision and  plans  on their  money  in  both  bitcoin or  fiat  form.  Saving  up money would be  better as always  because  you could use it   it many ways  its either  for emergencies or   future  investments. If you  would  make investments  just be sure  that you would able to earn profits in the future.
Activity: 756
October 22, 2016, 05:27:28 AM

Activity: 1806
Merit: 672
October 22, 2016, 05:14:49 AM
For me there ain't better among the two. It is important that we save money and it is also good that we invest our money so that it will grow. Invest only if we got so many extra money but if not, it is better to save money first before investing in anything since if you don't have enough money, it ain't good to invest since there's always a risk of losing your money in an investment.

If you are in need, and you are really willing to earn more money, it's better to risk as long as you have knowledge on where you are investing your money.. If you are working and have a regular income you could do a better plan between investing and saving... It's all depends upon your mind set, if you are conservative, then just save your money, but if you are into money making, invest your money...  Smiley
That'st the way to do it, you need to risk in order to grow your money fast, for me that is what you called you have upgraded yourself into the next level of making money and that is a matured move for a person who wishes to have a wonderful future because of bitcoin.
Bro you can't invest anything if you did not save anything. Also if you don't save money there will be no more money left for you to spend anything at all. It really depends on you on whether you want your money to work for you or not. As Saving money will only give you a little amount of interest if you decide to put it in a bank. While Imvesting if did right you can be rich with it.
Activity: 70
October 22, 2016, 05:02:17 AM
Activity: 952
October 22, 2016, 03:38:51 AM
For me there ain't better among the two. It is important that we save money and it is also good that we invest our money so that it will grow. Invest only if we got so many extra money but if not, it is better to save money first before investing in anything since if you don't have enough money, it ain't good to invest since there's always a risk of losing your money in an investment.

If you are in need, and you are really willing to earn more money, it's better to risk as long as you have knowledge on where you are investing your money.. If you are working and have a regular income you could do a better plan between investing and saving... It's all depends upon your mind set, if you are conservative, then just save your money, but if you are into money making, invest your money...  Smiley
That'st the way to do it, you need to risk in order to grow your money fast, for me that is what you called you have upgraded yourself into the next level of making money and that is a matured move for a person who wishes to have a wonderful future because of bitcoin.
global moderator
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1179
While my guitar gently weeps!!!
October 22, 2016, 03:24:28 AM

Activity: 62
October 22, 2016, 03:23:14 AM
this good is investment
Activity: 882
Merit: 544
October 22, 2016, 02:44:00 AM
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
October 22, 2016, 02:20:03 AM
In any case I think is a better investment than just saving money. If we invest either in online or offline it will make a greater profit. It would be good for long-term gain. But if only save money in the bank it will not produce anything even every month will be cut to accrued interest.
Honestly, in my own interpretation about the comparison of saving and investing I believe both are really important. I have a very strict plan for my future, with my current financial standing my main focus now is savings although I have already thought of investing but I believe it should be in a step by step process.

Savings should be prioritize in order to start investing, as for me, I feel comfortable when I do not use the funds from my borrowings to start investing.
Activity: 910
October 22, 2016, 02:15:46 AM
AS of now i save around $1000 Dollars on my back account and yes i can really say that it is better to save money than to invest on website that you don't really know if your money will grow up or not Saving is one of important thing if you had some source of income and you can really earn every from like salary.
Activity: 191
Merit: 100
October 22, 2016, 01:52:24 AM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

Both saving and investing are necessary.

Without saving, it is hard to get enough money to invest at start.

Without investing, it is hard to save enough money at the end.

Thus, it should always be a combination of saving and investing.
Activity: 812
October 22, 2016, 01:22:37 AM
In any case I think is a better investment than just saving money. If we invest either in online or offline it will make a greater profit. It would be good for long-term gain. But if only save money in the bank it will not produce anything even every month will be cut to accrued interest.
Jump to: