Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 355. (Read 1181210 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 501
October 03, 2016, 06:30:42 PM
This is a big question, if i see an opportunity to invest and know those investment will allow me to roi and generate new coins i will invest, otherwise i will just save my coins into the wallet till i see some good opportunity.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
October 03, 2016, 05:38:55 PM
Just to give you an example, I have accumulated most of my bitcoin holdings, when it was at 450 and now the price is 605 USD, so I am already obtained 50% profit.

Thats considering that the price actually increase however if it is not then you should be bitting your hands right now thinking why you are not selling it when the price hit the all time high. An investment should be those that actually give some steady increment of profit to your investment
I disagree an investment is a business or trade opportunity that gives you the opportunity to increase your net worth over a period of time. That’s it. So what if in the end he could end up losing money, there is a strong possibility that his bitcoin investment will keep turning more profits as time goes on.

I prefer to trade than investment, risk investment because it is a very big if we cannot control it and also we can not control the money we have. so it's very detrimental to us let alone was in need of funds. Better buy and sell/save bitcoin
i agree with you that trade is very good than other investment and i think that trade of bitcoin is much more better and safest investment so i also recommend that invest your money in bitcoin i am sure you will get a good profit.

Yes and I will prefer to trade both bitcoins and altcoins as making profits from bitcoin may take some time as price movement is very slow at a moment, but in altcoin you can make good profits even in a single day.
Well that is correct but in order to do that you will need to be very skilled and you must not forget that while there is a chance to earn big there is also a chance to lose big.
Activity: 430
Merit: 250
October 03, 2016, 05:17:57 PM

Investing is always a good idea.
if you are satisfied with 3% per month then you can achieve a lot
That's my way of making customers happy year by year.
And I can honestly say I have never had a disappointed customer
I agree,  investing need a little patience and planning.
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
October 03, 2016, 04:33:30 PM

Investing is always a good idea.
if you are satisfied with 3% per month then you can achieve a lot
That's my way of making customers happy year by year.
And I can honestly say I have never had a disappointed customer
Activity: 1386
Merit: 623
Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.
October 03, 2016, 01:38:13 PM
Yeah both of them are good saving and investing but you can choose the legit one to invest so that you can not lose if you invest in other site because many ponzi site are always releasing and never trust anyone..  savings is more safe but the problem you can not increase the amount.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
October 03, 2016, 01:29:14 PM
These threads get pretty silly sometimes.
"Is it better to save money or invest it?"

Both. Invest what you would be confortable with losing. Save the rest.
This is because people thinks it is pretty easy to make money do investements which doesnt involves risk.
And yes investement cant be done without saving initially.So both things needed to be done together first save and then invest which you can risk.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
October 03, 2016, 01:24:19 PM

Then how about investing somewhere where you dont lose it but instead you will earn some profits that you can save then?? Like in trading altcoins where you invest your capital after doing some researches of markets and the coins in them and you will generate profits for yourself gradually with it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I Shall Rise Again From The Ashes Of My Failures.
October 03, 2016, 01:17:56 PM

the delima comes from people greed. everyone wants to make a quick buck. but trying to do that through investing is likely going to end in you losing money.

The way i have done things is save untill i have 1k in the bank that i can lose. and invest it, half in high risk high reward, the rest into low risk long term.

this seems to be a good system for me. the low risk is what i use to keep my money "safe" instead of just lying in savings.
Activity: 261
Merit: 255
October 03, 2016, 12:06:10 PM

Activity: 672
October 03, 2016, 11:53:03 AM
I think you could better save money than investing your money because i know for sure that alot of peopel are getting mad when you invest your money into bullshit when ever you could save some money.

everyone should do both. investment and saving should be balanced. you can not only save, if you do not have income from investments. but when you invest, of course, you can save money and most importantly, we do not wrong in choosing the type of investment. because if you lose it would be a huge risk for your life.

Yeah both are important and both have their own advantages, if your investment goes wrong in future but if are ready with back up in the form of saving then it will take care of you in tough situations.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
October 03, 2016, 11:52:53 AM
I think you could better save money than investing your money because i know for sure that alot of peopel are getting mad when you invest your money into bullshit when ever you could save some money.
Why would you put your money on that investment if you know that it is bull sh*t? If you are lazy and do not want to research before investing, then you deserve to be scammed.  but if you do your researched and study each investments opportunity, then you can separate the scam from the legit. Then you can make good decisions where you will put your money and make it grow more thru investment.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
October 03, 2016, 11:26:01 AM

everyone should do both. investment and saving should be balanced. you can not only save, if you do not have income from investments. but when you invest, of course, you can save money and most importantly, we do not wrong in choosing the type of investment. because if you lose it would be a huge risk for your life.
Activity: 68
October 03, 2016, 10:44:12 AM
If you want to make sure taht you are earning money or have some money left in the future you shoudl save some every month because when you dont save money you will only regret it because investing is not from this time.
Activity: 71
October 03, 2016, 10:36:16 AM
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
October 03, 2016, 10:32:19 AM
I think it is better for us to save money than investing because when you save money you will save your future you know when you are braking you can fix it with that.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
October 03, 2016, 10:12:27 AM
I dont tthink both are the best thing to do at the same time because whwat i do know is that when you are investing you cant save money because every saved money is into the invest.

You should not put all your money in an investment. There should always be a fund for emergency. And even if you are investing, you should allocate some money for saving. It is your back up plan if your investments did not pan out. It is better safe than sorry.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058
October 03, 2016, 10:08:02 AM
If you ask me which is better between saving money or invest, then I will choose to invest. Why? because our money will continue to grow if we make investments

Yeah and no doubt that investment is risky but to make our money grow in future we need to take that risk and also save money so that it can help us at the time of emergencies.
Activity: 546
October 03, 2016, 09:51:36 AM
If you ask me which is better between saving money or invest, then I will choose to invest. Why? because our money will continue to grow if we make investments
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
October 03, 2016, 09:45:45 AM
Just to give you an example, I have accumulated most of my bitcoin holdings, when it was at 450 and now the price is 605 USD, so I am already obtained 50% profit.

Thats considering that the price actually increase however if it is not then you should be bitting your hands right now thinking why you are not selling it when the price hit the all time high. An investment should be those that actually give some steady increment of profit to your investment
I disagree an investment is a business or trade opportunity that gives you the opportunity to increase your net worth over a period of time. That’s it. So what if in the end he could end up losing money, there is a strong possibility that his bitcoin investment will keep turning more profits as time goes on.

I prefer to trade than investment, risk investment because it is a very big if we cannot control it and also we can not control the money we have. so it's very detrimental to us let alone was in need of funds. Better buy and sell/save bitcoin
I agree with you. if you invest your profits will depend on the site. and of course the future of the earnings will depend also on them. different when you make a trade. the amount of profit will depend on yourself. and ketrampilanmu will determine your profits

Yeah either you make profits or loss will depend on the decisions that you make and for me trading is the best choice in compare to investment where you don't have any control on your funds.
Activity: 658
October 03, 2016, 09:42:32 AM

I agree with you. if you invest your profits will depend on the site. and of course the future of the earnings will depend also on them. different when you make a trade. the amount of profit will depend on yourself. and ketrampilanmu will determine your profits
Jump to: