Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 366. (Read 1181210 times)

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
September 25, 2016, 02:49:48 AM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

If you save money in bank, it is much better than invest them. But if we are talking about bitcoins, then it is much better to invest them as you will get profit from it
thats true, if you save it in the bank you usually not get anything, thats why i buy more bitcoins
While you cannot put all your money your bitcoin wallet because that could be a very risky action, we should learn how to analyze things over and my advise to everyone here is that always know the risk before you act, banks do protect our savings while bitcoin is good for invest on the amount that we can afford to lose.

The real point here is  banks are  just   storage for our  fiat money and  bitcoin is  a digital currency  which we could able to invest and make  money  with it same as you said. For me its better  to save money in  able  to invest  and  we shouldnt  compare it  because they are related to each other.
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
September 25, 2016, 02:47:34 AM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

If you save money in bank, it is much better than invest them. But if we are talking about bitcoins, then it is much better to invest them as you will get profit from it
thats true, if you save it in the bank you usually not get anything, thats why i buy more bitcoins
While you cannot put all your money your bitcoin wallet because that could be a very risky action, we should learn how to analyze things over and my advise to everyone here is that always know the risk before you act, banks do protect our savings while bitcoin is good for invest on the amount that we can afford to lose.
Therefore bitcoin get better instead of buying. Buying Bitcoin you risk. There is a possibility that bitcoin will go up as the probability that it will fall again. So invest in bitcoin is a risk. Better to get it.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
September 24, 2016, 10:20:10 PM

Activity: 448
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 24, 2016, 07:47:02 PM

Activity: 448
September 24, 2016, 02:02:59 PM

yes if you have enough amount of money already in bank account or bitcoins in your wallet then yes you must use and invest them.Just keeping and collecting them will be like wasting them because you can earn even more if you use them for investements.

I made a plan with myself to save half of my money. The other half is intended for investments.
While 40% of that money is on bitcoin and altcoins, the rest i have invested in stocks and so on. Having my portfolio diversified.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
September 24, 2016, 01:28:55 PM

yes if you have enough amount of money already in bank account or bitcoins in your wallet then yes you must use and invest them.Just keeping and collecting them will be like wasting them because you can earn even more if you use them for investements.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 24, 2016, 01:26:28 PM

Activity: 672
Merit: 503
September 24, 2016, 12:51:32 PM
To be honest, i don't know why this thread have so many pages?!?! It is easy! Savings are for stupids, investments are for smarts!

You're welcome and good luck! Smiley

Really dude ? I loled at this, savings are not stupids, it's a smart move. Every people have their own opinion about that, but savings are not stupid. In the other hand, investment also not stupid. It's really depend.

It depends really, if you have just a small amount in hands and you know you can grow them by investing somewhere, so in that case saving them would be a foolish move, but if you have more than enough and you still don't save then that is foolish too.

You cannot invest them until you have saved them and there is nothing foolish either in saving or investing as both are important and both have their benefits in their own way.
September 24, 2016, 12:49:10 PM
To be honest, i don't know why this thread have so many pages?!?! It is easy! Savings are for stupids, investments are for smarts!

Really dude ? I loled at this, savings are not stupids, it's a smart move. Every people have their own opinion about that, but savings are not stupid. In the other hand, investment also not stupid. It's really depend.

It depends really, if you have just a small amount in hands and you know you can grow them by investing somewhere, so in that case saving them would be a foolish move, but if you have more than enough and you still don't save then that is foolish too.
Activity: 868
September 24, 2016, 12:31:23 PM

It will depend  on the needs of an individual and how he views things around him as there are many people who don't want to take risk of investing, and in that case they will only prefer to save their money.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
September 24, 2016, 10:18:11 AM

it is so easy talking about...
do and do not just talking about...
you have the possibility to do here:

http://u2cloudmining.winspiral.net

and for free!!!
it is simple as 123:
you claim for free and then you save on your wallet or you trade it in hope to earn more...
be clever:
you have 5 options and only one is the best...but to know which is the best you have to wait ...because you do not know the future...you know only the instant profit.
Activity: 420
September 24, 2016, 07:38:34 AM

Activity: 910
September 24, 2016, 05:48:40 AM

Good luck with that. Be sure to put all your money on investments then, and if you have emergency good luck finding money when your finances is locked on investment or be prepared to cash out on loss. Savings are not for stupids, those who rushed out to investments without back up and plans are the stupid ones.

Yes in fact saving money is the best thing to do, even rich people will prefer to save their money and they are smart enough and know that future is uncertain and anything can happen to their investment and in that case only savings will help them.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
September 24, 2016, 05:26:13 AM

Good luck with that. Be sure to put all your money on investments then, and if you have emergency good luck finding money when your finances is locked on investment or be prepared to cash out on loss. Savings are not for stupids, those who rushed out to investments without back up and plans are the stupid ones.
Activity: 630
September 24, 2016, 03:45:55 AM
I guess it is better to invest money or bitcoin because you have a chance to grow your bitcoin in online investment but you have also a chance to lost on it. So be careful in investing afterwards it will end also in savings because that is actually or the reality you need to do to buy something you want in the future.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
September 24, 2016, 03:42:09 AM
Don't miss a good opportunity if you find it. But if you see critical flaws in the project, don't throw money in it.
Better to be patient and look for something more well planned.
yeah , you should wait for very low price of bitcoin and then invest in much amount to buy bitcoin and after a better long time you will get the profit in a better and bulk amount . otherwise saving money in bank is a useless idea to grow your bank money .
The price now is considered cheap if you will invest for the long term, we should have the guts to buy at the current price and will continue to buy when the price will also continue, do not wait anymore that we will go back to $500 because this is continuous journey.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
September 24, 2016, 02:08:59 AM
Don't miss a good opportunity if you find it. But if you see critical flaws in the project, don't throw money in it.
yeah , you should wait for very low price of bitcoin and then invest in much amount to buy bitcoin and after a better long time you will get the profit in a better and bulk amount . otherwise saving money in bank is a useless idea to grow your bank money .
Activity: 567
Merit: 503
September 24, 2016, 01:42:29 AM
There's a saying that "don't work for money let money work for you", therefore investing is the key to a prosperous life like the wealthy people do. Working and saving won't give you the kind of money if you have investments.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
September 23, 2016, 01:49:11 PM
September 23, 2016, 01:33:17 PM
I prefer to invest rather than save money. it is because by investing the amount of money we will continue to grow. differently than if we save money, the amount of money we will remain

Yeah. It's like saving your money in a bank with time deposit but with much better profit.
However, you would need some skills to play with the market. Better profit needs greater efforts.

I guess learning about the markets is not that hard if someone already knows the technology of bitcoin, he will just need to do some reading in google or other resources about trading and the markets and he will be good to go after a few days.
Jump to: