Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 380. (Read 1181210 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540
September 10, 2016, 01:08:08 PM
Money should always work for themselves. Therefore, the best way is to invest half and half left in the bank for deposit. Of course it should still be the amount that would be possessed at a particular time.
Very well said someone says that if you cant let your work your money while you asleep then you cant earn money when you awake and this is my favorite quote in my entire life because ot inspired me alot when in comea to bitcoins its more better if i will invest my money on some selected and wroth to trust websites.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
September 10, 2016, 01:05:05 PM
For me, it's better to save money. Because on investment, it's not always safe and not always get profit. I mean, some investment also can be scammed. So i prefer pick save my money than invest.
Activity: 896
Merit: 502
September 10, 2016, 12:30:00 PM
If I may save some money in the bank and some I invest or perhaps to play the stock. Because it would be very beneficial if we could double some of our money. Or maybe if the bitcoin I would use to trade.
bitcoin have better chance to double your bitcoins. as there are many opportunities to work available. even if you can't find a good work you can save your money just in bitcoin and wait for price increase. you'll probably earn some profit when price rise.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Lick me like a lolipop
September 10, 2016, 12:06:07 PM
Toppics sounds like investing opposes safety. And indeed, that's the working mechanics. But now about risk ballancing: one can do both, and ballance out risks vs. safety

Just doing "nothing" with your money, leaving it idly, I would advise against doing that.

It will be useless to keep money idle without doing anything with that, let our money work for us, so I will prefer to invest in bitcoins as it has ability to give huge profits in future.
legendary
Activity: 1245
Merit: 1004
September 10, 2016, 10:28:23 AM
Toppics sounds like investing opposes safety. And indeed, that's the working mechanics. But now about risk ballancing: one can do both, and ballance out risks vs. safety

Just doing "nothing" with your money, leaving it idly, I would advise against doing that.
Activity: 924
September 10, 2016, 10:23:59 AM
Right now I'm thinking that saving up your money for later is better due to the fact the bitcoin is gonna go down soon or later and than its time to buy the bitcoin.
I really think that is or best chance so save up your money right now people.
I think the store will bitcoin is like investing for your money could be increased due to changes in the price of bitcoin. if you want to save money should you should keep it in the bank. Do not store in bitcoin. because it is an investment

And it's very risky to store all the money in bitcoins as we don't know what future it holds, as if price falls to bottom level then we may loose all our money, so its better to invest only 20 to 30% wealth in bitcoins.
yes mate just invest the amount that you can afford to risk placing 10-20 % of your actual saving is not bad you still have a huge amount for your daily needs and beside it is an investment anyway.

I agree, we should invest the amount that we can afford to lose, for me i think50% to 70% is fine.  But of course I will do a full research on the company before i invest on it.  If any red flag is found, i will back out from that investment even if there is an agreement.  Better be cautious than sorry.
If you can save in the bank with interest its just like an investment but you can do it in banks only that you know its safe and no risk..
If you save or invest your money online almost all have a risk..

The interest paid by banks is too low, and with inflation that money will be having no value in future, but if you invest at the right place then you can expect great profits in future.
Activity: 270
September 10, 2016, 10:21:44 AM
Money should always work for themselves. Therefore, the best way is to invest half and half left in the bank for deposit. Of course it should still be the amount that would be possessed at a particular time.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
September 10, 2016, 10:14:21 AM
Right now I'm thinking that saving up your money for later is better due to the fact the bitcoin is gonna go down soon or later and than its time to buy the bitcoin.
I think the store will bitcoin is like investing for your money could be increased due to changes in the price of bitcoin. if you want to save money should you should keep it in the bank. Do not store in bitcoin. because it is an investment

And it's very risky to store all the money in bitcoins as we don't know what future it holds, as if price falls to bottom level then we may loose all our money, so its better to invest only 20 to 30% wealth in bitcoins.
yes mate just invest the amount that you can afford to risk placing 10-20 % of your actual saving is not bad you still have a huge amount for your daily needs and beside it is an investment anyway.

I agree, we should invest the amount that we can afford to lose, for me i think50% to 70% is fine.  But of course I will do a full research on the company before i invest on it.  If any red flag is found, i will back out from that investment even if there is an agreement.  Better be cautious than sorry.
If you can save in the bank with interest its just like an investment but you can do it in banks only that you know its safe and no risk..
If you save or invest your money online almost all have a risk..
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
September 10, 2016, 09:39:16 AM
There isnt a safe way to say saving is the best option these days, altcoins mooving up 30-300% in a day soo if we invest we can make and get a great result, the thing is we never know wich coin will be pumped, and there is always a risk.
Activity: 378
BULL RUN until 2030
September 10, 2016, 09:22:20 AM
If I may save some money in the bank and some I invest or perhaps to play the stock. Because it would be very beneficial if we could double some of our money. Or maybe if the bitcoin I would use to trade.
I think we have more chance to earn great income in trading bitcoin that any other stocks, bitcoin is so volatile and it has been predictable and we have seen many trends that once the price will fall back the next time will happen is that the price will back up again.
legendary
Activity: 1218
September 10, 2016, 09:19:02 AM
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
September 10, 2016, 09:17:32 AM

Activity: 812
September 10, 2016, 08:32:13 AM

Yeah we cannot afford to invest all money in bitcoins as the future of bitcoin is unpredictable and if it disappears in future then it will surely make us bankrupt.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
September 10, 2016, 08:28:13 AM

Activity: 840
September 10, 2016, 08:08:07 AM

Activity: 532
September 10, 2016, 08:05:40 AM
Activity: 868
September 10, 2016, 07:39:44 AM
Saving money is investment i think ,you are investing in stability of the currency, to trust of your bank and you just believe that tomorrow you will be able same amount of goods as today.
Saving cannot be considered the same as investing, because with investing, you are expecting a return on your investment, or you are making your money grow. With saving, you are basically just accumulating money that will be subject to inflation. Money that is idle cannot be considered investment because it is not generating any kind of profit or return.
I would like to look at you when all your investments fail andyou became in minus. With saving it can't happen something like this. Your savings are just grow and you take minimal risk and can live calm. So for me saving looks more saved and profitable than investment.

Saving is safe and secure but it does not provide a good opportunity to grow your money. Even if you put it in a bank, it will just earn a few percentage in interest that is not even enough to cover inflation rate. So, if what you do is just save, you will lose the value of your money over time due to inflation.Investments can be risky but if gives you a better chance to become rich.

anyone know saving will not get anything unless you saving in the form of bitcoin. because of the potential price increase in the future. Investment should always be made to grow money. both must be balanced between save and invest, do not put all the money on the investment.
Putting money in bitcoins is not an saving, its an investment for you as you are buying them with fiat money, and yes its better not to put all money in investment, you should also save money for emergencies.
Activity: 644
September 10, 2016, 07:38:53 AM
Saving money is investment i think ,you are investing in stability of the currency, to trust of your bank and you just believe that tomorrow you will be able same amount of goods as today.
Saving cannot be considered the same as investing, because with investing, you are expecting a return on your investment, or you are making your money grow. With saving, you are basically just accumulating money that will be subject to inflation. Money that is idle cannot be considered investment because it is not generating any kind of profit or return.
I would like to look at you when all your investments fail andyou became in minus. With saving it can't happen something like this. Your savings are just grow and you take minimal risk and can live calm. So for me saving looks more saved and profitable than investment.

Saving is safe and secure but it does not provide a good opportunity to grow your money. Even if you put it in a bank, it will just earn a few percentage in interest that is not even enough to cover inflation rate. So, if what you do is just save, you will lose the value of your money over time due to inflation.Investments can be risky but if gives you a better chance to become rich.
yes better to make assessment if you can work with investment like alt trading if you can work it out for sure you will able to get rich while doing the investment like this just needed more deep understanding and knowledge about it.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
September 10, 2016, 07:36:45 AM

anyone know saving will not get anything unless you saving in the form of bitcoin. because of the potential price increase in the future. Investment should always be made to grow money. both must be balanced between save and invest, do not put all the money on the investment.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1069
September 10, 2016, 07:26:32 AM

Jump to: