Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 386. (Read 1181210 times)

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1598
September 04, 2016, 05:37:48 PM
better to invest your money with investment that you know that there's a big potential to grow because just by saving it no profits will be earned, that's the practical things that needed to consider investment always gives you profit in the end.
to me in present time if you are going to invest your money in bitcoin i think it can give you a very good profit. i have some friend and they are really very interested in buying bitcoin, they are not taking loan on interest from people, and investing their money in bitcoin. they are pretty confidence that the price of bitcoin will increase and will give them a good profit.

Some people are looking for fast profit, while others are looking for profit on a longer term. Bitcoin is one of the longer term profitable business, but it can give you a pretty amazing profit in time.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
September 04, 2016, 05:34:55 PM
better to invest your money with investment that you know that there's a big potential to grow because just by saving it no profits will be earned, that's the practical things that needed to consider investment always gives you profit in the end.
to me in present time if you are going to invest your money in bitcoin i think it can give you a very good profit. i have some friend and they are really very interested in buying bitcoin, they are not taking loan on interest from people, and investing their money in bitcoin. they are pretty confidence that the price of bitcoin will increase and will give them a good profit.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1598
September 04, 2016, 05:26:10 PM
I have to admit that most probably is better to invest part of the portfolio, in order to make some extra money for yourself.

Yeah investment will give you higher profits in future if you choose right place to invest but its better in compare to saving as in saving you won't be able to grow your money in long run.

but the problem in bitcoin is there is no 100% legit site. at least for me there is no. I tried my hard to find a good site to invest some of my money there and get some profit. but sadly I found all sites are scaming ponzi sites.
so now I prefer to save my money until I don't get a valid site to invest.

All investment sites that promises you a too good to be true ROI is definitely a scam. And in my opinion all passive income are scam, maybe not today but in the near future. I've been through that hyips or ponzis a few time, and i really don't earned from it. Before you reach your ROI they turn into scam. I'd rather do altcoin trading, you can get 150% ROI in less than a month if you're good at it.

Thats not even an investment, its a ponzi and you should know the different between a ponzi and an investment. If you want a real investment then just go straight with bitcoin and put it in a cold wallet, thats a future investment for you

Yeah that's right, simply keep them in wallet without doing anything with it, and if you can afford to take certain level of risky then invest some in potential altcoins to get additional profits.

I had 0.3BTC a few months ago when it was $300 or something like that, and one week after I spent all of it..... The price skyrocketed. I'm now waiting for a similar price increase, so I'm stacking it up lol.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 672
September 04, 2016, 05:18:05 PM
I have to admit that most probably is better to invest part of the portfolio, in order to make some extra money for yourself.

Yeah investment will give you higher profits in future if you choose right place to invest but its better in compare to saving as in saving you won't be able to grow your money in long run.

but the problem in bitcoin is there is no 100% legit site. at least for me there is no. I tried my hard to find a good site to invest some of my money there and get some profit. but sadly I found all sites are scaming ponzi sites.

All investment sites that promises you a too good to be true ROI is definitely a scam. And in my opinion all passive income are scam, maybe not today but in the near future. I've been through that hyips or ponzis a few time, and i really don't earned from it. Before you reach your ROI they turn into scam. I'd rather do altcoin trading, you can get 150% ROI in less than a month if you're good at it.
First of all you must understand the questiom being raise by the OP, OP is asking for saving or investing money not BTC. Also when you think of it saving your money over time will decrease its value because of inflation and everything related to economics. So investing is the way to overcome it. And no investing is not the same as putting money in the bank.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
September 04, 2016, 03:41:39 PM

Thats not even an investment, its a ponzi and you should know the different between a ponzi and an investment. If you want a real investment then just go straight with bitcoin and put it in a cold wallet, thats a future investment for you

Yeah that's right, simply keep them in wallet without doing anything with it, and if you can afford to take certain level of risky then invest some in potential altcoins to get additional profits.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 574
September 04, 2016, 03:16:22 PM

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
September 04, 2016, 11:16:26 AM

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
September 04, 2016, 10:31:59 AM

Activity: 532
September 04, 2016, 10:11:02 AM

There are people who are good with investments but that is going to be a very hard thing for those people who doesn't able to grow their bitcoins by
investments. That is why that is going to be a good choice for the people that doesn't have talent with investments and that is going to be a good way to earn by just doing nothing.

If they don't have talent then they need to develop it or else they will never become rich in future and will  have to be satisfied with whatever they have.

That is certainly true comrades, if we don't have good guts to step on a stage higher again. Then in the future we have to be prepared to accept all the things we have, because it is the result of all that we do now. No one is rich with only silence, rich person is someone who likes a challenge and also really liked the action to help everyone
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058
September 04, 2016, 10:05:31 AM

There are people who are good with investments but that is going to be a very hard thing for those people who doesn't able to grow their bitcoins by
investments. That is why that is going to be a good choice for the people that doesn't have talent with investments and that is going to be a good way to earn by just doing nothing.

If they don't have talent then they need to develop it or else they will never become rich in future and will  have to be satisfied with whatever they have.
Activity: 840
September 04, 2016, 09:34:37 AM

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
September 04, 2016, 08:48:46 AM
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
September 02, 2016, 11:38:29 AM

This what you are telling is good for fiat currency because it's price dont raise or FLUCTUATE much, but bitcoin is like a GOLD its price fluctuate too much and the price will always rise high with every day. So even if you just save it also a good investment if you dont have any knowledge about trading or anything else.

First thing why we do investment to get more income on the savings, but bitcoin itself is a investment,
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
September 02, 2016, 11:19:01 AM
It is very important to have reserves for future needs, but if the money is all in fiat, the inflation may affect the purchasing power of your reserves.
So consider investing part of it, in BTC for example, to compensate the inflation and for potential profits.

We cannot deny the fact that inflation happens. But some of us do not even know what inflation is. So we need to educate ourselves first before we even consider investing. Saving is what we can while we educate ourselves. And also, saving can serve as a retirement fund. And if we knowledgeable enough to choose a good investment, then we can pull some of the money from our savings and start investing.
Activity: 952
September 02, 2016, 11:09:49 AM

Not all investments are profitable they may give you loss in long run, as investment involves risk but we should take risk in order to get some good returns in future.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 02, 2016, 11:04:07 AM
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
September 02, 2016, 10:59:15 AM
It is better to save now because the value of bitcoin is going down and you should only invest when the price is high so you can garner a profit with the lower value bitcoins that you already have saved up. Wink
Activity: 336
September 02, 2016, 10:55:09 AM
u must have money before you invest, your money should be at least enough excess to partly save and partly investment
agree I think you have to have some money saved first before trying to invest? after you have saved money. I can assure that you could invest in a few percent of your money

The big problem around savings is usally when you see a great opportunity you will try to invest all at once, and collect the results taking the risk. Sure your savings will make the difference on your results but altcoin market is very hot will you resist that opportunity to grow your bitcoins?
Of course we need to take the risk because it is our chance to see our money grow, rich people do risk to make more money so there is no reason for us not to take the risk because we want to have a comfortable life in the future and we cannot achieve that by working alone.

We should have the same mindset of the rich rather than mindset of the poor, investing wisely is really the key for us to have a bright future.
Poor are just being contented with the amount of money they are earning in their job but rich people always takes the risk because they have big ambition in life and they want to achieve everyone's dream which is the financial freedom.

Yes probably.  Maybe because poor people do not want to gamble or to take risk because every cents of their money were precious.  The fact that rich people do have lots of money maybe they are not afraid of taking such huge risk as they still have money left.  They have nothing to lose. 
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
September 02, 2016, 07:14:29 AM
u must have money before you invest, your money should be at least enough excess to partly save and partly investment
at least you can save 50% of your money and use the other 50% for other activities such as investment. the important thing is that you still have some money saved?
It's very easy to say that people can use 50% of their money for investments and stuff, but those people that don't know anything about investments should start with way less than 50%.

Ideally they should stick to only 5-10% of their savings as they don't have any experience whatsoever.

People with the ability to understand and calculate risks belonging to investments, and with enough experience, they can go to a percentage closer to 50%.
Activity: 476
September 02, 2016, 06:23:42 AM
at least you can save 50% of your money and use the other 50% for other activities such as investment. the important thing is that you still have some money saved?
Jump to: