Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 385. (Read 1181210 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 05, 2016, 06:18:20 AM
I have always preferred to invest my money. That's the only way to grow it. You can invest in other businesses, your own business, etc. Doesn't have to be bitcoin or one thing in particular. A diversified portfolio is usually best.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
September 05, 2016, 04:36:06 AM
It is allot saver to save your money at the bank because then you know that it is save but with investing you do not have that.
With investing it can always happen that you do not get your money back.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
September 05, 2016, 04:30:19 AM
You can better save money than investing money unleas you have enough money off course you will be able to invest off course and when you do that you will make only more profit with your money.,
Activity: 271
September 05, 2016, 04:03:14 AM
This all depends about how many money you make a year or how many money you have because there are always peopel who need to save money and there are always peopel who has allot of money and can make even more!
Activity: 462
September 05, 2016, 04:01:07 AM
Depends on your goals really. But keeping money on a bank is a waste IMO. There are more the enough safe investments which give a higher return rate then what the bank gives. Investing in bitcoin might proof to be worth it for you, it was for me. Bitcoin was my first "investment" and it got me hooked.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
September 05, 2016, 03:56:30 AM
50% I will invest to trading and mining to help my money grow
50% for save money to secure my money in the future
global moderator
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1179
While my guitar gently weeps!!!
September 05, 2016, 02:33:57 AM
For me, it's better to invest your money into something like invest on bitcoin. Save money is also good, but investment is more good in my opinion, you can earn profit on invest.

It needs a thorough investigation on which you will invest your money, though if you invest it in bitcoin and keep it then its good, but if you want to earn more and you want to invest your bitcoin into those that accepts investment, I think you need to rethink or you need to make a bit of background check, or else, you'll be sorry if they run and you have no idea where to claim your losses, still best to keep or invest it in many investment site, not just in one site...  Smiley
Activity: 952
September 05, 2016, 02:27:50 AM
For me, it's better to invest your money into something like invest on bitcoin. Save money is also good, but investment is more good in my opinion, you can earn profit on invest.
Investment is better as you can grow your money even in a short period of time, however in doing that you need to accept the risk and possible outcome that you might also lose, anything can happen in your investment as it is like a gambling. You will not need to invest all your savings and you should set aside the amount you might need for future expenses.
Activity: 420
September 05, 2016, 02:05:32 AM
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
September 05, 2016, 01:41:14 AM
investment online with hyip cloud mining and more is very bad
because only wait will can scam
but the best choose investment in growth your money, in save bank , return under value inflation

It is going to be better if you are going to save your money in bank because you are still going to earn some small amount of interest. But don't depend on it but if you are going to manage both of it. You have your own investment and you are going to save some profit then you are going to be productive to both of it.
Bank is always good for savings and the interest that they gave is just nothing, what we are after is to safe keep our money from the hand of the thieves. As long negative interest rate will not happen in our country it is always good to save our money. Meanwhile, you cannot just save all your life because your money will decrease its value so you have to invest.
Activity: 49
September 04, 2016, 11:49:38 PM
Investing. Investing allows you to grow your finances while stimulating your own knowledge. But of course only investing with what you can afford to lose.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 04, 2016, 11:48:06 PM
but the best choose investment in growth your money, in save bank , return under value inflation

It is going to be better if you are going to save your money in bank because you are still going to earn some small amount of interest. But don't depend on it but if you are going to manage both of it. You have your own investment and you are going to save some profit then you are going to be productive to both of it.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
September 04, 2016, 11:02:18 PM
A simple example like this: if I had $50 million dollars 80 years ago lets say I could buy 500 kilos of pure gold.
But now if I have the same amount imagine I saved it since 80 years ago till now(yeah sure) Cheesy could I buy 500 kilos of gold with it now?

The answer is NO, how ever if I'd bought the gold and kept them I could sell them now and get 20 times more money than 80 years ago I spent on buying them.

Meaning money is losing it's value every year and I'm sure we will have to pay $1 million dollars for a sandwich 20 years from now. Cheesy

It does not mean that saving is useless. It is equally as important as investing. Let us say you put all your money on gold and you got cancer while the price of gold dropped 25%. Didn't you have to convert your gold to fiat for medicinal needs and by doing that you also lose value of your money in gold. This is just hypothetical, but what I am saying is, you should have some money on savings and some on investments. Balancing them is better than just focusing on one.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
September 04, 2016, 09:33:37 PM
A simple example like this: if I had $50 million dollars 80 years ago lets say I could buy 500 kilos of pure gold.
But now if I have the same amount imagine I saved it since 80 years ago till now(yeah sure) Cheesy could I buy 500 kilos of gold with it now?

The answer is NO, how ever if I'd bought the gold and kept them I could sell them now and get 20 times more money than 80 years ago I spent on buying them.

Meaning money is losing it's value every year and I'm sure we will have to pay $1 million dollars for a sandwich 20 years from now. Cheesy
Sure market of gold has get a lot attention as countries when facing problems sell their gold reserves, besides that if you save for 80 years you couldnt buy maybe the same ammount, but you would have twice the 80 milions for sure, besides that if had such milions why would bother invest as fee from banks would be enought to have a great life.
The interest that bank offers is not really great, you would only earn if you are running a bank. I do not putting my money in a bank as form of investment because the money will be subject to inflation, only the bank will become rich as they will free to use your money to lend for a bigger interest in favor of them.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
September 04, 2016, 08:51:57 PM
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
September 04, 2016, 08:37:32 PM

Sure market of gold has get a lot attention as countries when facing problems sell their gold reserves, besides that if you save for 80 years you couldnt buy maybe the same ammount, but you would have twice the 80 milions for sure, besides that if had such milions why would bother invest as fee from banks would be enought to have a great life.
Activity: 5
September 04, 2016, 06:40:46 PM
i save money as an investment now to make some profit in the future
Activity: 924
Merit: 506
September 04, 2016, 06:40:44 PM

Activity: 644
September 04, 2016, 06:25:41 PM
better to invest your money with investment that you know that there's a big potential to grow because just by saving it no profits will be earned, that's the practical things that needed to consider investment always gives you profit in the end.

You are right, just saving worth nothing as with that you cannot become rich which is the requirement for to live a better life, so if you save some money and if you get enough amount of money then try to invest them in some good place about where you will have good knowledge, with that your income will increase more and more.
just always to do deep research on whatever investment are you going to, it is really practical to invest your money not only to keep it save but by investing it you are not just saving but building your future if you got into a correct investment platform.
Activity: 644
September 04, 2016, 06:09:20 PM
better to invest your money with investment that you know that there's a big potential to grow because just by saving it no profits will be earned, that's the practical things that needed to consider investment always gives you profit in the end.

You are right, just saving worth nothing as with that you cannot become rich which is the requirement for to live a better life, so if you save some money and if you get enough amount of money then try to invest them in some good place about where you will have good knowledge, with that your income will increase more and more.
Jump to: