Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 424. (Read 1181210 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
i think it is way better to just save money and not invest it, with saving you can make sure that you will not lose your money and investing will not earn you too much
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
Money should not simply lie idle. Certainly better when they invest, and even better when the money still make profits. That's just the real estate the best option.
Its not possible for everyone to invest in real estate as it needs huge capital to invest at primary stage, so its better to invest in something that fits our budget.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1069
Better it's invest i guess, cause with investing your money may you will make money be better. But you still things be sure for invest or not. make it's better when chance happens. Goodluck Buddy.
I think its not better to invest, if you're investing in ponzi pyramid scam, I think this is not better. Because you're helping that ponzi to scam other people by referring them. But I think there are some investments that were legit, but the profit there is so slow. So I suggest to save your bitcoin than investing it.

Of course when we say investments we mean the real investments. Not the kind that promises high profit on short period of time that turns into scam in a few months. Do not limit yourself on investments found on online ads. Most of them are scams. Get out in the real world and look for investments in there. There are investments like real estate, stocks, bond funds or equity funds. These are real investments that actually give high profits.
Activity: 293
Merit: 250
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
Money should not simply lie idle. Certainly better when they invest, and even better when the money still make profits. That's just the real estate the best option.
Allow me to disagree . Real Estate, arguably one of the best options . But the property is located on the ground . ; ) There is another option . This new technology . Yes, the risk is. But nothing ventured , nothing gained . Smiley So that a person always has a choice . Or all at once . Alternatively , reach the goal short steps . But , you can not live up to the success.
Activity: 233
Activity: 1414
Merit: 574
If you see a promising and rare opportunity or have a good plan and resources to implement, it is important to give a try.
But you should not put everything in it. It's always good to save money, you never know when you'll need it.

The saying of never put all of your eggs in one basket is actually a reflection on wether people should be choosing saving or investment. The saying teaches us not to put everything on one side but rather to diversify it, this will limit the variances from each sides so it kinda protects you as well
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
If you see a promising and rare opportunity or have a good plan and resources to implement, it is important to give a try.
But you should not put everything in it. It's always good to save money, you never know when you'll need it.
you're right, it is good to save money, because we never know when we need the money. maybe this time we do not need it, but it may be tomorrow or next week we needed it. so it may be better to save it. but if you wanted to invest your money so that you can earn a good income, maybe you should try to invest 30% of the income you get
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Definitely it is better to save money than to invest.,because in savings money you already have an assurance that your money is secure. so if your money was secured then you have a Peace of mind, otherwise if you invest your money to someone you even don't know, then the rest of your mind was on your money, you always gonna think if whats your money was going on, and most of the time, investment turns to scam, and that is the saddest part .
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

If you own the bitcoin, there is no need to worry about growing your bitcoin as its price will rise in the future.
but like i say before in other thread, holding is not a best idea for growing our money, for me trading is best option, we can use small percent to take profit maybe 5% permonth then in 1years we can growing our bitcoin with interest 60%

Mate You need to review or smart to do, that's mean "Chance" so invest be smart, For ponzi scheme it's just bullshit, only snipe there.

agree with you, ponzi is not recomended place to invest our money, the system is very bad. better we build bitcoin mining rig.

Yeah right better to stay away in any investment and choose to buy a miner.. or even choose to invest it to buy a super computer that you can mine altcoin..
It will more profitable depends what altcoin you choose..
Also build your own blog is the best,
Activity: 399
Activity: 784

If you own the bitcoin, there is no need to worry about growing your bitcoin as its price will rise in the future.
but like i say before in other thread, holding is not a best idea for growing our money, for me trading is best option, we can use small percent to take profit maybe 5% permonth then in 1years we can growing our bitcoin with interest 60%

Mate You need to review or smart to do, that's mean "Chance" so invest be smart, For ponzi scheme it's just bullshit, only snipe there.

agree with you, ponzi is not recomended place to invest our money, the system is very bad. better we build bitcoin mining rig.
Activity: 928
Merit: 531
Better it's invest i guess, cause with investing your money may you will make money be better. But you still things be sure for invest or not. make it's better when chance happens. Goodluck Buddy.

before we invest our money, we must re-search about his working, how the investmen working, because 90% investmen place use ponzi scheme, so if no "new investor" you can't get paid, then scam.

Activity: 2870
Merit: 594

before we invest our money, we must re-search about his working, how the investmen working, because 90% investmen place use ponzi scheme, so if no "new investor" you can't get paid, then scam.

Activity: 784

Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
I think there is nothing better. between investment and saving both have their respective advantages and you can not do a comparison fundamentally. both have advantages besides, as long as you can still use both. why not? you can get a double advantage right ?
They are actually a series of actions because you cannot invest if you don't have an investment. Your savings will determine your capability to invest and it is advisable that do not invest what you can't afford to lose, so you savings should be substantial.
Activity: 490
I think there is nothing better. between investment and saving both have their respective advantages and you can not do a comparison fundamentally. both have advantages besides, as long as you can still use both. why not? you can get a double advantage right ?
Activity: 223

i think that it is better to invest in gold or bitcoins for example as thee two have huge potential to have huge price rise in near future
Activity: 1008
Merit: 540
I think its not better to invest, if you're investing in ponzi pyramid scam, I think this is not better. Because you're helping that ponzi to scam other people by referring them. But I think there are some investments that were legit, but the profit there is so slow. So I suggest to save your bitcoin than investing it.

Investments should be done in real world and not in digital world as its difficult to trust someone online and its very hard to find any trustworthy investment at a moment.
Yes, this is true. I know so many places that offers investment and it is legit. But the profit there is so slow also. For Example, if I invest 3.2 BTC, this is the minimum required I know here in our country, I will make 10% of my investment per year.
legendary
Merit: 1000

Investments should be done in real world and not in digital world as its difficult to trust someone online and its very hard to find any trustworthy investment at a moment.
Merit: 540
Jump to: