Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 458. (Read 1181210 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
it is better to invest money than saving money because it is true saving money isn better for later but when you invest you will getmore back so you will get more later.

do both better, you have to be split between saving and investing, because we know the investment is always a risk, so that whatever happens on your investment, at least you have a spare money you save.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
it is better to invest money than saving money because it is true saving money isn better for later but when you invest you will getmore back so you will get more later.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016
you should invest your Money in Bitcoina nd hold the Bitcoin i guess Cheesy the price increase is higher than it ever was on gold Wink
Yes I too recommend just holding half of your balance and start investing your other half and start earning profit from current price surge. Save and reinvest again and again from profits but all the time only with 50%.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

Thats totally a big no if we keep investing for those hyips well where making the scammers rich thats why we should avoid those hyip and avoid their to good to be true offer

People are just insane to keep on 'investing' on hyips. People just dont notice that they are basically helping the owner of those hyip sites to keep on stealing from the others. Basically all who invest on those hyip sites is in fact a thief as well and speaking of investment, literally keeping gold is the safest investment
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
Keep his Bitcoins is an investment, since the price of Bitcoin change much.
But you can also invest your Bitcoins in some websites that will earn you profit.

As of now i think that investing bitcoin in different sites is not a good idea because there is so many HYIPs site out there. But they are scammer in disguise they just pay those who invested early and the profits that they give to the early investors are came from to the new one so in short that they have ponzi scheme. If i were you i will just hold my bitcoins now than putting it on investment sites because holding bitcoin is a lot way better and safer than investing now Smiley. I'm just sharing my opinion i hope you can understand my point and sorry for my bad english.

Thats totally a big no if we keep investing for those hyips well where making the scammers rich thats why we should avoid those hyip and avoid their to good to be true offer because it was a bait to scam us, so the better choice really for now is sahe our bitcoins because price may still pump and thats the safest investment for now

Yeah investing for some sites that promotes big profit and return is definitely a ponzi and guys you just need to learn from the experience of other people that ponzi's are just scams for real. And you are just making them rich and exactly as you are just giving them money.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1069
I think that it really depends on what sort of investment you are looking to invest in. Obviously if the investment you are investing in is something along the lines of a HYIP, then don't do it at all.

But if it's investing in BTC, go ahead.

Yeah, those investment that promises high reward on a very short period of time are normally scam and should be avoided. Be wise and avoid those types of investment. Be sure to check out every investment you want to join before putting money in. Investment is good and better than in savings if you do it right.
Exactly, only fool will fall in the kind of trap investment, we need to invest on a more legitimate investment. Investing in gambling sites is legitimate and I like it because they are profitable, the only thing you need is to have a decent amount of capital to enjoy good returns of your investment. But if you want to be safer then just keep you coins in your wallet instead of converting it to fiat and put it to the bank.

of course there are still people who will fall to this type of scams. People who are new to investing and those who are greedy are easy victims to high return scams. Then they will cry that investment is bad. If you really want a good investment, go for those investments that are already trusted and are sure to have a return and will not run away with your money.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
you should invest your Money in Bitcoina nd hold the Bitcoin i guess Cheesy the price increase is higher than it ever was on gold Wink
Most bitcoin users believe that we will exceed ATH that happened last 2013, so the possibility that the price will increase higher is likely to happen as long as the hype is still there but there's a note that a fast high can be a fast drop too. So we should expect a little bit of dump after this hype ends.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
But you can also invest your Bitcoins in some websites that will earn you profit.

As of now i think that investing bitcoin in different sites is not a good idea because there is so many HYIPs site out there. But they are scammer in disguise they just pay those who invested early and the profits that they give to the early investors are came from to the new one so in short that they have ponzi scheme. If i were you i will just hold my bitcoins now than putting it on investment sites because holding bitcoin is a lot way better and safer than investing now Smiley. I'm just sharing my opinion i hope you can understand my point and sorry for my bad english.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

we must be careful to invest our bitcoin, so many new ponzi scheme at this time, some of them running cloud mining service, interest plan etc.

better we learning about bitcoin trade, it's more safe, because we can control our money.
Even trading could erode your BTC if you are not careful on your strategy. I was trading altcoins and have lost half of what I've traded, so far. I'm stuck with some altcoins right now, but I'm keeping them for the medium term or until such time that I've recouped what I have invested.
Agree with you. I have lost a quarter of my bitcoin because I invested them into altcoin when the bitcoin price was still low. In that moment, I forgot to control market situation and suddenly bitcoin price is rising like a rocket which destroy altcoin price. I don't have many choices to prevent from bigger loss, so I sold all of my altcoin. After that, I choose to hold my bitcoin as my investment method because bitcoin price is still rising out of there.
Merit: 501
Strength in Numbers

we must be careful to invest our bitcoin, so many new ponzi scheme at this time, some of them running cloud mining service, interest plan etc.

better we learning about bitcoin trade, it's more safe, because we can control our money.

You are right, investing in bitcoin really is risky. And before investing you need to research first the site that you are going to invest your money.
Ponzi's are everywhere but the thing is you may know earlier if a site is a ponzi.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Even trading could erode your BTC if you are not careful on your strategy. I was trading altcoins and have lost half of what I've traded, so far. I'm stuck with some altcoins right now, but I'm keeping them for the medium term or until such time that I've recouped what I have invested.
Activity: 700

Activity: 952
Merit: 500
I think that it really depends on what sort of investment you are looking to invest in. Obviously if the investment you are investing in is something along the lines of a HYIP, then don't do it at all.

Yeah, those investment that promises high reward on a very short period of time are normally scam and should be avoided. Be wise and avoid those types of investment. Be sure to check out every investment you want to join before putting money in. Investment is good and better than in savings if you do it right.
Exactly, only fool will fall in the kind of trap investment, we need to invest on a more legitimate investment. Investing in gambling sites is legitimate and I like it because they are profitable, the only thing you need is to have a decent amount of capital to enjoy good returns of your investment. But if you want to be safer then just keep you coins in your wallet instead of converting it to fiat and put it to the bank.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1069

Activity: 938
Merit: 576
Strength in Numbers
investing it's better but do it wisely, follow the hype, easy profit there

But the hype today is saving, because of the trend of upcoming halving most people are holding bitcoins in able to get easy profit.
So, today it's better to save and it is a wise thing to do.
With Bitcoin it's saving, but when it comes to the fiat market everyone is trying to encourage investing in a poor market to try and stimulate everything. There isn't a lot of money to find within the investments, especially within the stock market, because of everything being incredibly overvalued and the lack of GDP growth across the board will affect all of the stocks in a negative way.

Saving right now is more than likely the best thing to do.

Yes I'm referring to bitcoin, and you are right. In fiat money, investment is really what it takes to get some good profit from it.
But in bitcoin this is a good way of earning once you have enough bitcoin you can just wait for the price increase.
And you are just going to see your money earn.
Activity: 490
Merit: 520

But the hype today is saving, because of the trend of upcoming halving most people are holding bitcoins in able to get easy profit.
With Bitcoin it's saving, but when it comes to the fiat market everyone is trying to encourage investing in a poor market to try and stimulate everything. There isn't a lot of money to find within the investments, especially within the stock market, because of everything being incredibly overvalued and the lack of GDP growth across the board will affect all of the stocks in a negative way.

Saving right now is more than likely the best thing to do.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1012
Investing is the multiplication of means than the mere saving of course. Another issue is that the search for targets to the right investments is complicated process and a mistake can be fatal.
Strength in Numbers

Jump to: