Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 461. (Read 1181210 times)

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

It is better to save money in bitcoin because in bank if you put your money there and you need it in emergency situation you cant withdraw it because you need to wait 6months until you have the rights to withdraw it. In bitcoin just buy bitcoin in low price and wait til rise and convert thats it and wait to dump again thats only earning way here and you have the capability to withdraw it.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

It depends of what profit you want.The bigger the risk,the higher the profit.

Some people want more secure investments and little profit,other people want higher profits.

There are people who want to gamble for profits...and loose everything  Grin

Gambling will never be helpful and profitable in future, its better to buy some coins and save it for really long term to earn best profits from it in future.
Activity: 3094
Merit: 929

It depends of what profit you want.The bigger the risk,the higher the profit.

Some people want more secure investments and little profit,other people want higher profits.

There are people who want to gamble for profits...and loose everything  Grin
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I think that better to make your choise according to your situation, so i think that i am gonna choose both of them.

Yeah, it is always good for you to make your own financial choices instead of letting others make them for you. I save a part of my icnome and invest a part of my income as well.

Investments are often risky, so only invest what you can afford to lose(I have experienced great losses, trust me.)
Activity: 966
Merit: 546
There is a thing where I live called a ROTH IRA and this is the most optimal form of savings AND investing. You can only invest about $6,000 USD into it each year, but go check out a calculator for it because even at that rate you will be a millionaire in 30 years or something like that. I advise everybody to go see for themselves.
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
Investment is one form of savings.
But that is the best way to grow your money instead you save in only in your pocket without taking risk also without income to earn.
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
It seems to me that investing is always good, but it 's always better to have some spare cash. So make sure to do or have both.
Some money in savings, some in investments.

Yeah following both will really help you in long run, as if your investment goes in future then also the money that you have saved will take care of you in tough times.
Activity: 350
It seems to me that investing is always good, but it 's always better to have some spare cash. So make sure to do or have both.
Some money in savings, some in investments.
Activity: 868
I think that better to make your choise according to your situation, so i think that i am gonna choose both of them.

That's true save now and invest in future as to invest anywhere you need a capital and that can be done only by saving, so saving primary and investment is secondary option.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Save it! Stack up then sell it I think you should try Minergate
Activity: 854
I think its better to invest these days because of the halving that is near to come, it will be very good.
I really think this will be the year of the bitcoin because of the fact that its growing very fast in users and also the halving that makes it complete this year.

Yes it is really profitable if you invest your money in BTC now the interest rate of the scenario could get you a wealthy man. If it is only when you invest a like 100BTC in my humble opinion Grin.

The majority of the people can't afford to buy themselves that many coins. A lot people already struggle with accumulating a whole Bitcoin. Best time to invest was when the price was below $400 not that long ago. You would have doubled your money if you kept holding till now

Yeah people who bought at that price are enjoying great profits at this stage and it will be more higher in coming days as we reach at the stage of halving.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
I think its better to invest these days because of the halving that is near to come, it will be very good.
I really think this will be the year of the bitcoin because of the fact that its growing very fast in users and also the halving that makes it complete this year.

Yes it is really profitable if you invest your money in BTC now the interest rate of the scenario could get you a wealthy man. If it is only when you invest a like 100BTC in my humble opinion Grin.

The majority of the people can't afford to buy themselves that many coins. A lot people already struggle with accumulating a whole Bitcoin. Best time to invest was when the price was below $400 not that long ago. You would have doubled your money if you kept holding till now
Activity: 2646
Merit: 586

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
I am investing my money in bitcoin since last year, and see now I am enjoying huge profits, investment is always better then saving, if you invest in right product at right time then you can expect good returns.
Yes, if you get better place to invest then it is best for easy and multiplying your earning.
But where are you investing can you state it please ? What is the the nature of that business. ?
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
Is it better to save money or invest it?

This question is interesting.

The ansver is hard...

Selling earning:1369.60961887 satoshi
Claiming for free earning:993.130674446 satoshi
Re-invest earning:1397.32521091 satoshi
VIP bonus earning:1116.57708289 satoshi
Destroy bonus earning:1423.3198 satoshi

Twice a day...my members can answer this question...
not just say do this or di that...
no...they have to answer in real by chosing (for free) the "best claim option"

Saying invest or save is easy...
but chosing the best option is harder...even if the members earn with the worst option...

And you?
which option would you take?

My member has stoped saying that all faucets are boring...
With the u2cloudmining faucet you have not only profit but as well fun...

And believe me...little by little the fun and the profit will increase...
if this is you opinion as well...invest (for free)
if you belive that the system will not make much profit...then just take your daily profit so long it is possible.
U2 system is the only system where you can see in few days by yourself that it is not a scam but a system based on real economy.

The price of satoshi is increasing...and above all...the minimum reward for a free claim is over 900 satoshi...
it it too good to be true...
But the profe is easy to get...just claim and withdran if you just want to get prooves...

it is so easy to talk in the wind...and saying investing is better than saving...or the opposit...
With my genious (lol) system you can not only say it...but do it for free...

Have fun.

Activity: 256
All I would do is save it right now to wait on the right moment to invest and make a lot of profit on a future moment, right now buying is not good due to the price.

Me either, this is what I'm saying that it is better to save first and just wait for the right time , moment for the update of the price of bitcoin.
And once the price is very satisfying then that's the right time to invest.
Investing will be now bad around this time and that is because you have to know that there are a lot of people that is holding it because they wait for the right moment to sell it.
And of course it can be really hard to know what will happen but saving money is now the best thing that you can do.
Activity: 504
Both is better first you need is to invest your money but you will invest what you can afford to lose then all the profit will gain of your investment you'll need to save it or you reroll it for much better income in your investment.
yeah use your profits to partially saved and used to grow your investment. I also use the results of bitcoin to buy some KHS in cloudmining each time earning. yeah it is my investment for the future
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
All I would do is save it right now to wait on the right moment to invest and make a lot of profit on a future moment, right now buying is not good due to the price.

Me either, this is what I'm saying that it is better to save first and just wait for the right time , moment for the update of the price of bitcoin.

Do you actually suggesting people to purchase bitcoin when it get to the all time high amount like the current price? Seriously when the prize is getting higher then probably it is not the best time to purchase it anymore unless you have some spare money available to be wasted though
I dont think you understand what you quoted he agreed that it is better hold for awhile because price is soaring, no one will buy at high price but if they knew that the price will still go higher then go buy now.

Do you actually suggesting people to purchase bitcoin when it get to the all time high amount like the current price? Seriously when the prize is getting higher then probably it is not the best time to purchase it anymore unless you have some spare money available to be wasted though
Jump to: