Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 467. (Read 1181210 times)

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.
i think it is always better to invest money than saving money because when you are saving you just save the amount you want what if you save allot invest it and get more back that would be a win win.

This Rule only works with fiat and a currency which always have same value. but bitcoin is not like that. if you save bitcoin you'll also get profit by just saving it. just see the current bitcoin price. if someone bought bitcoin previous year. or even before 3, 4 months now he is in huge profit.

For me, investing your money is the best option. Cause saving your money will not give you profit. You just have to be careful where to invest cause nowadays, there are lots of scams qhen it comes to invesment.

What about bitcon? I would say it again Saving bitcoin is also an Investment and it is an 100% save investment.
Activity: 518
Merit: 254
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
bitcoin is safe place to save our money, look at the bitcoin price now, if we save $30 or 0.1BTC(in price $300) now we can double our money Smiley
i hope i can reach my target at this year , my target is saving 10btc

It's not actually "safe" in that aspect. Bitcoin just as any other dynamic investments is varying its price and performance from time to time. But so like those "blue chip" stock items, I think BTC is the most stable and "safe" among all other Cryptos.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
bitcoin is safe place to save our money, look at the bitcoin price now, if we save $30 or 0.1BTC(in price $300) now we can double our money Smiley
i hope i can reach my target at this year , my target is saving 10btc
Activity: 826
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
i think it is always better to invest money than saving money because when you are saving you just save the amount you want what if you save allot invest it and get more back that would be a win win.
Yes, saving money seems no loss no win investing but I prefer low risk investments more reasonable compared to saving money.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
For me, investing your money is the best option. Cause saving your money will not give you profit. You just have to be careful where to invest cause nowadays, there are lots of scams qhen it comes to invesment.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Activity: 840
Fiat or virtual currency devaluates values and that is normal for a currency.

Bitcoin does not devaluate and in fact it has climb up almost triple from the last time it was claimed as dead. Virtual currency like bitcoin is created for a reason and it is different than normal currency which will always lose value in time so putting investment in digital currency like bitcoin is always a wise decision
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1069
You do know there are other ways to invest..  Not just bitcoin or gold, I'd suggest talking to a finical adviser about your investment options.

If you have enough money to Invest for any business, Ill say that you should to invest with bitcoin, then you can be a develop your business with lots of profit.

But before you invest, you need to save first. Saving is a priority because without money you cannot do anything even if you have the desire to invest. So work have, save some money or bitcoins and research for good investments, not just bitcoin.

Its always good to invest in multiple products rather then just investing in one, but at a moment I would prefer to invest only in bitcoin.

But i think in this state? Its better to save bitcoins and wait for halving its because we can secure our funds and surely we can make profit with this halving event coming, investing with bitcoins is not advisble nowadays because  the price rally up can affect the websites you wish to invest and surely they will turn scam as expected if halving is occuring and done.

If a site is a scam, it will turn scam no matter what the price of bitcoin is. Of course you are not planning on just throwing your money into random site and call it an investment, are you? You have to learn everything about the product you are investing before you decide to let go of you money. That way, you can atleast weed out the scam from not.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
it is better to save when you are able to save moneys otherwise it is the best way to invest if you have enough money you need to invest because you can only get more and dont lose the other ones.
No, there are many low risk investment methods that are better than saving money, because any solution for saving has its own risks.

Yes its depending on how you look at it to be honest, I think that if you do this both save and invest you can make nice profits.
The savings are for the backup if the investment will go wrong.
Activity: 826
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
it is better to save when you are able to save moneys otherwise it is the best way to invest if you have enough money you need to invest because you can only get more and dont lose the other ones.
No, there are many low risk investment methods that are better than saving money, because any solution for saving has its own risks.
Activity: 812
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
Save money now. Bitcoin reach 700$ this day. If you invest it in bank you will gain a very small profit in a year. But if you invest it to bitcoin , you can earn 50% of what you buy

I think now its late to invest in bitcoin as price has reached to a new heights now so this is not the right time to invest in bitcoin, you need to wait for price drop at a moment.
Activity: 518
You do know there are other ways to invest..  Not just bitcoin or gold, I'd suggest talking to a finical adviser about your investment options.

If you have enough money to Invest for any business, Ill say that you should to invest with bitcoin, then you can be a develop your business with lots of profit.

But before you invest, you need to save first. Saving is a priority because without money you cannot do anything even if you have the desire to invest. So work have, save some money or bitcoins and research for good investments, not just bitcoin.

yeah saving is very important as well Sometimes you need money suddenly so if you save money. of course it would be very useful for your needs so set aside some money to be saved. yeah investment is not just about bitcoin. but the most profitable is bitcoin. so I chose bitcoin Cheesy
Activity: 210
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
Save money now. Bitcoin reach 700$ this day. If you invest it in bank you will gain a very small profit in a year. But if you invest it to bitcoin , you can earn 50% of what you buy
Activity: 798
You do know there are other ways to invest..  Not just bitcoin or gold, I'd suggest talking to a finical adviser about your investment options.

Its always good to invest in multiple products rather then just investing in one, but at a moment I would prefer to invest only in bitcoin.

But i think in this state? Its better to save bitcoins and wait for halving its because we can secure our funds and surely we can make profit with this halving event coming, investing with bitcoins is not advisble nowadays because  the price rally up can affect the websites you wish to invest and surely they will turn scam as expected if halving is occuring and done.

Do not invest you coins in any site, invest your money directly in bitcoin by buying it and holding it till the halving to make huge profits.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
It is better to invest money than saving it, money tends to depreciate in value in the long run. While investing it  might have risk but if you are wise enough to research and of course with luck can double or triple your money in shorter time than saving it in the bank.  And if luck isn't at your side, the bank where you saved your money might declare bankruptcy and shuts down with your hard earned money.  In case you want to play it safe, you can do both, save some and invest some, don't put your egg in only one basket though Wink
Activity: 630
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1102

legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1069

Activity: 126
Invest? But in safer ways. When you save money and look at it after 10 or 20 years. Your money will remain same but the value of it won't as it was 10 or 20years ago.

To give a value to your money and get the value you deserve, you have to invest and watch it grow.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

it depends all about how many money you all got you know.  I think it will always be better if you are saving money instead of investing money because saving is more profitable.

You cannot say saving as a profitable as saving will not grow your money, in fact the value of money will decrease because of inflation rate, investment will make your money grow in long run.

Fiat or virtual currency devaluates values and that is normal for a currency.

Saving is a must but of course to increase it's quantity you have to invest or find a way to increase your saving's quantity.
Jump to: