Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 464. (Read 1181210 times)

Activity: 447
Merit: 250
i think that it is better to save money in order to invest it somewhere that you might lose all your bitcoins
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
it is better to save when you are able to save moneys otherwise it is the best way to invest if you have enough money you need to invest because you can only get more and dont lose the other ones.
yeah I agree with you. if you have money left over in the sense that idle money of course it would be better to use it for investment. certainly it will be a great passive income for you but if you only have a little money. better keep save your money

Keep saving is the best to do than investing you are just risking your bitcoin.. also you can use your saving to start your own business like advertising blog or you can use bitcoin to other activity like trading. so that you can a profit with your bitcoin..
Activity: 490
it is better to save when you are able to save moneys otherwise it is the best way to invest if you have enough money you need to invest because you can only get more and dont lose the other ones.
yeah I agree with you. if you have money left over in the sense that idle money of course it would be better to use it for investment. certainly it will be a great passive income for you but if you only have a little money. better keep save your money
Activity: 672
Investing is good right now but I think the price is also high right now so I maybe would wait till it lowers a bit again.
No , its better not to invest now. Many investing sites are closing because of bitcoin halving, They are aware of that. Unless you want to get scammed

Bitcoin is not the only investment there is in the world. If you are afraid to invest on bitcoin because of halving, then invest on other things like stocks or gold or mutual funds. Investing is still far.better than just saving your money. So, as early as possible start investing and watch your money grow.

Since we are in bitcoin forum then I assume each one of us is fond of bitcoin and think that bitcoin is the most potential investment in the future so discussion of bitcoin is pretty much normal here and meant no harm if he was discussing it rather than the other type of investment
There are many other good investments like gold or real estate but the fact is halving is round the corner so at this stage investing in bitcoin is the best option to earn quick profits.

You are wrong on this, you will get much more quick and steady profit with gold or other investment instead of bitcoin if you do the math carefully. Bitcoin is a volatile investment which means that there is no guarantee the value will drop by half in a week however with gold it is ensured that it wont

Gold is really good but the only issue is that we need to wait really long to earn profits from it, but if you are a safe player then gold is the best option for you.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Investing is good right now but I think the price is also high right now so I maybe would wait till it lowers a bit again.
No , its better not to invest now. Many investing sites are closing because of bitcoin halving, They are aware of that. Unless you want to get scammed

Bitcoin is not the only investment there is in the world. If you are afraid to invest on bitcoin because of halving, then invest on other things like stocks or gold or mutual funds. Investing is still far.better than just saving your money. So, as early as possible start investing and watch your money grow.

Since we are in bitcoin forum then I assume each one of us is fond of bitcoin and think that bitcoin is the most potential investment in the future so discussion of bitcoin is pretty much normal here and meant no harm if he was discussing it rather than the other type of investment
There are many other good investments like gold or real estate but the fact is halving is round the corner so at this stage investing in bitcoin is the best option to earn quick profits.

You are wrong on this, you will get much more quick and steady profit with gold or other investment instead of bitcoin if you do the math carefully. Bitcoin is a volatile investment which means that there is no guarantee the value will drop by half in a week however with gold it is ensured that it wont
Activity: 910
It is better to save money than risking your btc into investing site which will turned into scam within the week it was opearate.
Ponzis do not last for a week.

If you want to invest your money then invest directly into bitcoin by buying it, do not invest in any online site, as online investments are very risky and difficult to trust.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
It is better to save money than risking your btc into investing site which will turned into scam within the week it was opearate.
Ponzis do not last for a week.
Activity: 952
at this time it is better to save it and hold it until the halving because there are chances that some investments will go to scam . just wait until the halving is done and you should pick a safe and legitimate investment . goodluck man .
hold current bitcoin might be better than investment. bitcoin price increases very quickly, if you're good at seeing opportunities like this, maybe you can make more money. but if you want to invest bitcoin that you possess may be better to invest after the price increase is stopped

i think holding bitcoin is both saving and investment, so put your money to bitcoin and hold them for longer time as now in this year the whole year the price will increase.

Yes investing in bitcoin is the best choice as halving will show us higher price of bitcoin, and if you hold your coins till the end of the year then you can expect best returns.
Activity: 658
at this time it is better to save it and hold it until the halving because there are chances that some investments will go to scam . just wait until the halving is done and you should pick a safe and legitimate investment . goodluck man .
hold current bitcoin might be better than investment. bitcoin price increases very quickly, if you're good at seeing opportunities like this, maybe you can make more money. but if you want to invest bitcoin that you possess may be better to invest after the price increase is stopped

i think holding bitcoin is both saving and investment, so put your money to bitcoin and hold them for longer time as now in this year the whole year the price will increase.
Activity: 1204
Activity: 1050
Merit: 252
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
1KoMmKPMG6xaWcqB8CPP3WJ8avRSVRHtP2
i would only ever invest half of my spare money and save the rest, but thats just to be safe.
For making money just saving it doesnt really help you so investing should be the better choice,
but you shouldnt invest anything that you cant afford to lose.
The risk level definitely depends
on the kind of investment you make, always do your research first and dont buy on blind trust
Activity: 812

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270
The best way to invest money into a high earning mutual fund.
Activity: 840

legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1069

Activity: 798
Saving money is now the best thing that you can do and that is because you have to know that it will be not that smart to make an investment because the value is rising.
And many people with already Bitcoin are now waiting for the right moment to sell it and that should be soon.

If you have saved your money in bitcoin on regular basis then you can expect best returns in next couple of days as halving will really help you in giving best returns.
Activity: 269
Merit: 250
Saving money is now the best thing that you can do and that is because you have to know that it will be not that smart to make an investment because the value is rising.
And many people with already Bitcoin are now waiting for the right moment to sell it and that should be soon.
Activity: 714
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

if you mean is it better to save bitcoins or invest them, then i think that both ways are good, with investing you will get more profit and earlier one, just you will also have risk of losing

and if you will just keep these bitcoins in your wallet, there will be no risk to lose your bitcoins and you will be able to sell them for more when price will be large so both ways are good
Investment is always at risk. so it's normal if you have a risk of loss for each investment you choose. there may be some investments that have a low risk but its consequences you must have a great sense of patience because usually low risk
it took a long time to be able to get a big profit

But I think if you want to have a good and comfortable life in future then you should take that risk at this stage, higher rewards comes with higher risks.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
invest if you want to be richman
save if you want to safe and comfortable
Jump to: