Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 473. (Read 1181210 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016
I think saving bitcoins is the best way to earn money and better than investing in any site for newbies.
Because if you chosen wrong site to invest, you might just end up loosing the initial amount too.
Activity: 896
Merit: 502
If you have fiat money invest it but if you have bitcoin save it price will increase more than now after halving.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
I think that anyway better to invest, cause saving money without any increasing is not profitable. I think that always need looking for profit and make more and more money.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
The only wrong time to invest is later. If you have the capacity, now is always a right time to invest. The only thing that can go wrong is where you are investing. If you invest in a right instrument, now is alway right. If you go long term, you minimizes your risk and maximizes profit. And I believe bitcoin is a good investment vehicle.

I can confirm it with my experience, I'm always either late to invest in something or ignorant.

I don't know when is the right time to invest. That is the main problem.

I see the some alts are going crazy, when I invest in it, it surprisingly starts dropping as everyone else are dumping. It's really hard to know when is that right time.  Cry lol

Best to save up your money; probably even convert it into fiat. Saving up just enough to support a new business set up can save you if you’re investment in bitcoin doesn’t go to well; we can expect it to increase in value when the halving occurs so you can quickly sell it when it reaches $600 per BTC.
Activity: 633
Merit: 10
if your money enough to save and invest, i prefered both of them.
Activity: 84
www.lunarbets.eu Bitcoin*Sports*Betting
I prefer in investing my money intended for savings since I need to keep my savings as it is and have a source to where my spending will be taken.  I always make it clear that what my starting resources is my savings and the profits to be my spending funds.  But this will be only a part of my investments since the resources here are for savings purposes.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
I would honestly now just invest in the bitcoin because it has a good future a head and the bitcoin is gonna rise to a high amount this year without any doubts.
I think the bitcoin is gonna rise to a high amount this year.

Why would you do one thing I honestly would do it both at the exact same time so if the bitcoin does not go very well you still have some money for other things.
See it a as a back up for later.

Right, if you can do both, why not? It is better if you save some and invest some. So if investments fail, you have your savings to fall back on. You won't be broke and you can start over again.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
it depends about how much money youve got there are always people on earth who have enough money so they can invest or save money but why save money if you can invest money to make more out of it.
Activity: 364
Saving money will be the best thing that you can do and that is because the value of the Bitcoin is not the right value to buy it because the value is now rising slowly so that is really nice.
But it wont be that easy to make an investment with Bitcoin because you never also know what will happen later in the future.
Activity: 784
it depends how much money you got do you have enough to life from then you have to invest you know to earn more. But if you barely can life with your money you need to save for later.

is not about how much you get, the main problem is how you manage it.
people who can't manage the small earning/salary, he will can't manage the biggest earning/salary.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I will chose the latter,this is my style
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

Between bitcoin & real estate
Real estate, should be used to the situation and development in the country, especially in the city of your realm, real estate is a great option and promising. Land and house prices will not decline and instead tend to rise from year to year. That will go down as possible decline in interest rates on loans for housing and it usually will not be long, it will rise again.

As for online, with fast turnaround could say, bitcoin is a good choice. Buy at a low rate and selling when prices rise. Buy as much for maximum results.
it depends about how many money you got. There are always people who keep investing money but they cant and that is not what you need to do. If you cant lose your money dont invest it just try to save some if you can for later.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
it depends how much money you got do you have enough to life from then you have to invest you know to earn more. But if you barely can life with your money you need to save for later.
For me both are important, savings and investing is a different thing. Our savings were appropriated with different purposes in the future, it already includes our investment, and even for leisure and for emergencies.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1693
C.D.P.E.M
Save some money on a daily basis by cutting some unnecessary expenses (cigarettes, drugs, alcohol, fast food, save fuel) and invest into BTC
Easy as Smiley
Activity: 574

Well, if you haven't got enough money to live, then how are you supposed to save? You'll have to have surpluses in your earnings for you to save them. But anyway, I think what you're trying to say is that if you have a lot of spare cash, then you should invest. Otherwise, save.

I believe that saving is a good way to promote mental health, however as it doesn't provide much of a profit, investing is preferred by me.
Activity: 294
BTC can be considered as store of value,I invested some of my salary every month.

Jesus, finally someone that can agree with me! I have been saying that for a very long time and nobody seemed to listen to me. Bitcoin is a very stable store of value in my opinion, perhaps even more so than gold and silver.

Investing money could be your solution, if you're risk appreciating. If you're not so welcome to risk, then try saving instead. But save in a store of value.
Activity: 62
BTC can be considered as store of value,I invested some of my salary every month.
Activity: 336
Its better to save it now, cause the bitcoin halving is near, Just save atleast 0.1 dont invest it many site are now closing cause they are aware of bitcoin halving that is near
Activity: 756
Merit: 502
Invest in new tech, crypto projects and gambling sites.
best way to keep that bank growing.

how do you consider gambling sites a kind of investment ? it is completely a matter of luck and most of time users lose and the site owners are the only who earn. that is why some of them are online for years.

if the site owner is the only one who always earn, that means you pretty good if investments in gambling sites, because obviously the owner of the house always wins, so you will also profit.
Jump to: