Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 474. (Read 1181210 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Young but I'm not that bold
Invest in new tech, crypto projects and gambling sites.
best way to keep that bank growing.

how do you consider gambling sites a kind of investment ? it is completely a matter of luck and most of time users lose and the site owners are the only who earn. that is why some of them are online for years.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
It's not a one answer question for sure.It highly depends on the situation,but I guess both saving and investing are a really good option and you have to combine them at times to achieve great results.So saving and then investing and having made a good research is the best available option,at least for me.So if you follow this practise you have a really good chance of making it.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217

The average success rates for new tech projects are around 4%. So you need to invest in a large number of projects, in order to minimize and spread out your risk. That said, I am opposed to investing in gambling sites. This is a very risky business. Apart from the legal issues, there is a high chance of some punter winning huge jackpots, thereby bankrupting your finances.

i think invest at gambling is BIg risk, for me invest at new altcoin with ICO/IPO system  Like LISK, ETHERUM, WAVES is good way to take shrt profit.
bitcoin is good option too for long term, but i will choose altcoin for take short plan.

I will never invest in any of the Altcoins. They are all copycats and most of them are of the pump and dump type. You never know when they will become worthless. Look at Quark, Novacoin, and Namecoin. Other than trading against BTC, what are the other uses of ETH or LISK? There are no retailers out there, who accept payments in these altcoins.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Invest is good if you are risk taker
Save for safety but without income to earn

In investment you will always need to consider the risk, where possible consequences will happen or worst case scenarios possibilities.
But you will not grow if you aren't going to take risk. It is one of the one to become more successful , is to take the risk.
And in saving, that's the good thing about bitcoin, if you are just going to hold bitcoin to your wallet and when the price goes up, your bitcoin will earn from it.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Not all investments are all that risky. There are different types of investments that has low risks attached to them. What I am after is an investment that is also liquid. Investments in real estate are good but they are not liquid and would take a while to move. Compared to stocks and bitcoin, which are very liquid, various risks are involved including the price volatility, but can yield great profit and very easy to sell.
Activity: 406
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Well new tech is really on the trend especially the crypto currency are now going to be a big deal in the near future. If only people can see the potential of it today, for sure many are going to invest there. And yes, it is better to invest now with crypto it is still not yet late if you are going to invest.
It is late when the price is already high and the limit of bitcoin is already reached.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Its better to save than investing. .in some cases, saving is better than investing all your money in a scam / hyip site.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1069
Investing now is better than saving because if you just now pump all your money into the bitcoin you will make a lot of profit.
The growing part and halving will help you with making profit!

Investing is always good but do not forget the benefits of having a savings. Saving is as important as investing. Investing gives you the opportunity to earn more and make your money work for you. It can be use as an advantage over inflation. While saving gives you the security in mind.
Activity: 952

The average success rates for new tech projects are around 4%. So you need to invest in a large number of projects, in order to minimize and spread out your risk. That said, I am opposed to investing in gambling sites. This is a very risky business. Apart from the legal issues, there is a high chance of some punter winning huge jackpots, thereby bankrupting your finances.

i think invest at gambling is BIg risk, for me invest at new altcoin with ICO/IPO system  Like LISK, ETHERUM, WAVES is good way to take shrt profit.
bitcoin is good option too for long term, but i will choose altcoin for take short plan.
We have a different perception on the thing man, for me investing in gambling as long as it is trusted is a sure money. Gambling always wins and you will definitely earn profit regardless of the price movements of the bitcoins.
Activity: 784

legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217

Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Strength in Numbers
Investing now is better than saving because if you just now pump all your money into the bitcoin you will make a lot of profit.

I think you are also preferring to saving , invest your fiat money into bitcoin, exchange it. And then once you already have bitcoin,
what you need to do is just save it and wait for the halving or price increase and boom, instant profit you can get from it.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
Activity: 420
I would honestly now just invest in the bitcoin because it has a good future a head and the bitcoin is gonna rise to a high amount this year without any doubts.
I think the bitcoin is gonna rise to a high amount this year.

Why would you do one thing I honestly would do it both at the exact same time so if the bitcoin does not go very well you still have some money for other things.
See it a as a back up for later.
Activity: 434
I would honestly now just invest in the bitcoin because it has a good future a head and the bitcoin is gonna rise to a high amount this year without any doubts.
I think the bitcoin is gonna rise to a high amount this year.
Activity: 448
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
is it better to invest in bitcoin now, bitcoin has more potential to up before or after the block halving
i bought some btc and hold it.

yes go all in btc and be rich sooner. me put all $$ n btc and finish work 4 life.
That's the most dangerous idea a man could do in gambling, you should rely on your luck then and what if you were not lucky that time. Stay away in this method for people who wants to enjoy gambling because this is a pure gamble just like betting your life savings on your luck.
Gambling, to be honest, when not done in a spirit of fun and done as an actual move to make a lot of money is incredibly dangerous, especially when it comes to chance-based games. Most of the time you'll lose your money and you'll go negative and try to win it back (to the detriment of yourself), and if you do win anything you should just back out and not gamble anymore, or you will for sure go negative.
Activity: 952
is it better to invest in bitcoin now, bitcoin has more potential to up before or after the block halving

yes go all in btc and be rich sooner. me put all $$ n btc and finish work 4 life.
That's the most dangerous idea a man could do in gambling, you should rely on your luck then and what if you were not lucky that time. Stay away in this method for people who wants to enjoy gambling because this is a pure gamble just like betting your life savings on your luck.
Activity: 539
Nkcom Collection Shop

Jump to: