Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 483. (Read 1181210 times)

Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
For me investing is better than saving, because in investing we can earn unlimited amount of money while in saving we will earn a little interest if we put our money in the bank. Also, the longer our money stock in our savings its subject to inflation while if it is invested it react timely to the current market status.

but for me, as the bitcoins price today is really high, I want to suggest that saving/holding your bitcoin is better thing to do, as it is a good sign,
for those people who are saving their bitcoins, once the price hike stops then I would say,
the btc you earned from the price hike you can use it for investing, and that's the time for investing.
I have to say this for those who does not understand yet on how to earn bitcoins, as of today bitcoins is still at its early stage so very simple analysis, as it is its early stage now and the price is also not on its peak yet. If there will be a massive adoption from different sectors of business industry we can see a bigger price that today so eventually its means a profit if you buy now.

It really considerable that Bitcoins price rise for now is not really at its peak because halving event is far away for this month and totally we can see more price rise for everyday until halving occurs because I can say the main reason why Bitcoin is rising now its because there are only few people selling there coin and many are hoarding now and the effect of it is the price rise,  hope the price of Bitcoin will remain high even if halving is finish.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
For me investing is better than saving, because in investing we can earn unlimited amount of money while in saving we will earn a little interest if we put our money in the bank. Also, the longer our money stock in our savings its subject to inflation while if it is invested it react timely to the current market status.

but for me, as the bitcoins price today is really high, I want to suggest that saving/holding your bitcoin is better thing to do, as it is a good sign,
for those people who are saving their bitcoins, once the price hike stops then I would say,
the btc you earned from the price hike you can use it for investing, and that's the time for investing.
I have to say this for those who does not understand yet on how to earn bitcoins, as of today bitcoins is still at its early stage so very simple analysis, as it is its early stage now and the price is also not on its peak yet. If there will be a massive adoption from different sectors of business industry we can see a bigger price that today so eventually its means a profit if you buy now.

If the bitcoin is still on its early stage, well that's good to know if that's for sure, just think about it so the stage is still early and the price is now
high.
What if it will be on last stage, so means higher price will happen.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Definitely invest the money is the best option, of course, investing smarter, not going into any page that promises us incredible things, avoiding ponzi scheme, getting and looking information about the sites that are legitimate and have been online for long or good time, good luck investing

yes investing is a good choice, but you can benefit without having to invest, because if I look, investing in bitcoin is currently not very good, other than just buying and holding. too many scammers. so grow in his own way sometimes it is better than investment
Yes if the investment has too high price to earn. it  means that that has to high of riskyness, but you can now save it to your wallet, bitcoin now is 526$/1 bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
Definitely invest the money is the best option, of course, investing smarter, not going into any page that promises us incredible things, avoiding ponzi scheme, getting and looking information about the sites that are legitimate and have been online for long or good time, good luck investing

yes investing is a good choice, but you can benefit without having to invest, because if I look, investing in bitcoin is currently not very good, other than just buying and holding. too many scammers. so grow in his own way sometimes it is better than investment
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
If you have somewhere to invest it that you know will surely not run away (e.g. a company of a friend or a relative), then you better invest your money onto it. The reason is that you know for sure that you'll end have having profits, and there's a lesser chance that the company goes to waste because you yourself have a chance to personally be part of that company. Unlike with investment sites, you only put your money into their site and wait for it to generate money.

If you're going to invest it on some "legit" investment sites here in the Internet, then it's much better that you just save your money. The money you throw into investment sites should be considered as donations to them. They will not even let you get your ROI. Saving your money will result to 0% lose and 0% win. No matter how much money you save, it will be the same when you're going to withdraw it. It will not be less or more than the initial amount.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
This is not a good time i think we see that the price is increased into $500 and after that the price dump again and i think we will see more dump sooner.. because of price increased..

If people afford to buy then just go. Below $500 is reasonable even the price goes into dipping action back to $450 the next day after they bought around $500.

It's just a matter of proper circulation. I bought at $470 last time the price went to this range then days after it went back to $450. No worries Im just keep on buying since one thing for sure price will increased.
I hope you are right man because if price would really increase substantially then we can see a lot of happy traders in the community. Especially to those who invested and hold their bitcoins for a long time, if it hits $700, I thinks its already good to cash out and enjoy your profit.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
This is not a good time i think we see that the price is increased into $500 and after that the price dump again and i think we will see more dump sooner.. because of price increased..

If people afford to buy then just go. Below $500 is reasonable even the price goes into dipping action back to $450 the next day after they bought around $500.

It's just a matter of proper circulation. I bought at $470 last time the price went to this range then days after it went back to $450. No worries Im just keep on buying since one thing for sure price will increased.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
I honestly think its better to save the bitcoin these days because it has a good future a head and the halving is also coming this year.
Its now better to invest with the future a head.

Yeah saving or holding your bitcoins today would do good for you, especially when you are holding a lot of it.
Since the halving is near to come and now the price is closed already to $506 base on yobit.net
It is better to save today and it can come up to investment since it is also like a trading.

yes currently, hold is a good choice, we just passed for $500, and it came so fast. most likely when halving we will see higher prices.

Exactly, no one thought we will reach to this price so early, majority of us are surprised to see this price but now it has given us high hopes to see much higher price at halving.

Some people did say that 500 dollar was not possible this month but the bitcoin really proven itself right now with this.

Investing now is good the halving will be good without any doubts.

Yeah this is the best time to invest in bitcoin and price has really gone high at a moment, and we hope it continues to go much higher at the time of halving.
Activity: 798
I honestly think its better to save the bitcoin these days because it has a good future a head and the halving is also coming this year.

Yeah saving or holding your bitcoins today would do good for you, especially when you are holding a lot of it.
Since the halving is near to come and now the price is closed already to $506 base on yobit.net
It is better to save today and it can come up to investment since it is also like a trading.

yes currently, hold is a good choice, we just passed for $500, and it came so fast. most likely when halving we will see higher prices.

Exactly, no one thought we will reach to this price so early, majority of us are surprised to see this price but now it has given us high hopes to see much higher price at halving.

Some people did say that 500 dollar was not possible this month but the bitcoin really proven itself right now with this.

Yeah this is the best time to invest in bitcoin and price has really gone high at a moment, and we hope it continues to go much higher at the time of halving.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 896

i was expecting the price to go up to current price levels in juli and not now. i am also quite sure that the price surprised all of us by reaching a price higher than $500 over at bitfinex. in the coming days we will know whether or not the current price will fall back to the well known $450 price level.
Activity: 672
Merit: 503

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

Saving money in bitcoin will take care of both the things, it will also save your money and it will also take care of your investment for the future.

yes, save money and bitcoins is most secure.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636

Saving money in bitcoin will take care of both the things, it will also save your money and it will also take care of your investment for the future.

Exactly and that can be the best investment for future if everything goes fine with bitcoin in coming months or years I am investing majority of my money in bitcoin at this stage.
Right now, we just need to trust bitcoins and it will providing us benefits in the future as it succeed. As you can see now it steadily increasing and expect a substantial increase after the halving. Buying bitcoins at current price now is already a savings and investment.

block halving make bitcoin more strong, the reduce of bitcoin reward will make miner get lower than now, and it's make the cost to produce bitcoin rising and sure the price will be rise too.
I agree, I am seeing a good fortune for the investors who bought bitcoins at its current price today, really an amazing opportunity for bitcoin enthusiast to take advantage of the halving. This year is the year of awakening.
Jump to: