Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 478. (Read 1181210 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
Hello, there are some types of low risk investments that has low risk and you can ensure that it increases. So low risk investment is better than saving.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
U will never know the true answer, before you try
Better you invest all your money into bitcoin now. Because i think the price of bitcoin will keep increase until the halving come. You will get much profit from it.

I agree, I also dare to put all my money on halving this, I'm sure when approaching halving it will increase, and I will sell it, without wait after halving, because I am concerned with the dump, and it was a risk because I have put all my money
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Better you invest all your money into bitcoin now. Because i think the price of bitcoin will keep increase until the halving come. You will get much profit from it.

Do you mean we should invest some and save some? that's right. investment is the best choice right now, as bitcoin has a great potential price increase in future. so invest your bitcion and gain profit. save your profit and invest your money again. and continue this process. when the price increasing time come you'll have lots of money that time. and that money will become double after price increase.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
It is always been better to invest money rather than saving them. I have tried saving money many times but the amount is still there like it won’t grow it’s just sleeping and I am thinking that I should do something that will make my money more worth. The more that I am thinking that I save money is to buy some things and then it will be lower. I have check that it will be better to invest them in different aspects which is more applicable. In somehow it will grow more than you think and moving on its own.

Yes it is better to invest but we should keep in mind that in investing there are always a risk whether you fall down or for better you earn.

The best recommendation for this thread is that you invest more compared to what you are saving, because we all need savings i case of an emergency in financial needs, we all know that in investment you can't get your money immediately when you need it on time, so that is why it is recommended that you still put a little savings for the future, we all don't know what will happen or what things may come from the future so better save even it is lower than the amount you've invested.
Investing is really risky that is given, it is tantamount to gambling. But, if you are investing you can have a good return instead of just saving your money which is subject to inflation, as long as you can afford to lose what you invested then no reason for you to worry, study all possible angle before putting your money to investment.

Yeah but investing is good if you want to earn money online risk is part of it and if you dont take the risk you would not earn  but sure that you are selective on what program you wish to join because its part if responsibility for investors where they put there money although its not bad to save it but i can say your money will not grow if you let it stock in your wallet.  Although investing is risky to lose money but i think it is good so well be careful to handle our money safely
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
It is always been better to invest money rather than saving them. I have tried saving money many times but the amount is still there like it won’t grow it’s just sleeping and I am thinking that I should do something that will make my money more worth. The more that I am thinking that I save money is to buy some things and then it will be lower. I have check that it will be better to invest them in different aspects which is more applicable. In somehow it will grow more than you think and moving on its own.

Yes it is better to invest but we should keep in mind that in investing there are always a risk whether you fall down or for better you earn.

The best recommendation for this thread is that you invest more compared to what you are saving, because we all need savings i case of an emergency in financial needs, we all know that in investment you can't get your money immediately when you need it on time, so that is why it is recommended that you still put a little savings for the future, we all don't know what will happen or what things may come from the future so better save even it is lower than the amount you've invested.
Investing is really risky that is given, it is tantamount to gambling. But, if you are investing you can have a good return instead of just saving your money which is subject to inflation, as long as you can afford to lose what you invested then no reason for you to worry, study all possible angle before putting your money to investment.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Activity: 434

Both investing and saving are equally important to manage your finance. Although investing it online is riskier in my opinion. I think saving money in a bank is the best option. I recommend taking suggestions from a professional financial adviser for right investments and finance management.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
it is always better to keep your money in form of some kind of investment because keeping (saving) money will not make us any additional money (profit) while you can make more money if you invest what you already have into legit investments and make some passive income.
Activity: 210
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option
Activity: 762
I have an emergency fund and I invest unused money in cryptocurrencies...
Activity: 210
save money will make you poor

goverment create more and more money

so invest it

invest money on house.
Good idea to invest a money, just to be sure to save some for safety measures like emergency.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 252
why don't you try to do it both ? maybe it is better to do saving your money at the same time investing your money . saving your money means to secure your secure it and investing your money is the way grow it so this would help you to secure at the same time you are earning money . but you should be aware that there is some investment that is not safe observe for it before you decide to make an investment .
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
save money will make you poor

goverment create more and more money

so invest it

invest money on house.

buy and sell blade and soul gold we accept bitcoins
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1069

Even if thr price of bitcoin will.go up, it is not wise to put all your money on a single investment. First, you have to set aside something for unexpected events or emergencies in your life. And second, putting all money on a.single investment increases your risk. It better to diversify your funds and put them on different investment platforms.
Activity: 658

That's not a recommended thing to do that you will going to invest all of your money to bitcoin. It is a bit risky if you are going to do that.
But it depends upon on your strategy like you are going to invest all of your money and wait for the coming halving.
For sure you will earn from it.
I don't think that it is risky to do holding and invest all money ,for now that was the best thing to do and many of us(bitcoiners) are holding and waiting until the end of halving. Halving is very profitable.so both it is saving and investing.
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Strength in Numbers

That's not a recommended thing to do that you will going to invest all of your money to bitcoin. It is a bit risky if you are going to do that.
But it depends upon on your strategy like you are going to invest all of your money and wait for the coming halving.
For sure you will earn from it.
Activity: 406
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Strength in Numbers
If you have 10 btc ,then save the 5 and invest the other half,, if your confuse which of them will you choose.
You have save 5 in case of emergency ,and.the other half for long term profit..

That's what I'm thinking also if I have something to save or invest it. 50% for saving and 50% for investing. But it depends to the price of bitcoin if the
price reaches higher I'm going to put all of it to saving.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
If you have 10 btc ,then save the 5 and invest the other half,, if your confuse which of them will you choose.

where do you generally invest the other half. i would like to know about it clearly. why not keep everything in BTC and reap the profits when price increases.  Grin thats the best possible solution i think is the best. if not i want a guide on how to invest  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1069

If you invest one half and save the other half, what will you use for your daily expenses? That is too much investments and savings. What is the use of those if you will not eat at all. The better percentage is 20 % saving and 20 % investments. The money left should be used for daily expenses like food and clothing and rent or mortgage of the house. YOu need to live in order to enjoy the profits of your investments and savings.
Jump to: