Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 510. (Read 1181210 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
I don't save much these days. Most of it is spent on investment opportunities and so. If you are interested i would advice to keep a little for savings and use the
rest for investing.
I am not sure about the right decision but it may be good to save at least some of your money and not all of it before the coming halving.
First of all, please multi-quote and stop signature spamming.
But back to the point, save some of your money and invest the rest is a good way to gain a bit or not lose too much.

Investing money in multiple products is the good thing as if any one product will do better in future then it can take care of all your investments.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
I don't save much these days. Most of it is spent on investment opportunities and so. If you are interested i would advice to keep a little for savings and use the
rest for investing.
I am not sure about the right decision but it may be good to save at least some of your money and not all of it before the coming halving.
First of all, please multi-quote and stop signature spamming.
But back to the point, save some of your money and invest the rest is a good way to gain a bit or not lose too much.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Doing both will be the best thing that you can do because with saving money you are not losing any money and that is perfect for you and for later, you should also invest.
Because with investing you can earn more money later in the future and that is perfect if that is possible for you.

The money that you have saved will be helpful for you at the time of emergencies and you can withdraw it whenever you want, but few part of it should go to investment too.
Saving is important but you have to segregate your savings, you have to save not for emergency only because your life will not prosper financially, you also have to set aside a part of your savings in investment and for now there is no better way to invest but to buy bitcoins.

Agreed, and bitcoin takes care of both the things, you can save in it on regular basis and  it can also prove to be an best investment for future if price rise significantly.
legendary
Activity: 1092
https://trueflip.io/
Doing both will be the best thing that you can do because with saving money you are not losing any money and that is perfect for you and for later, you should also invest.
Because with investing you can earn more money later in the future and that is perfect if that is possible for you.

The money that you have saved will be helpful for you at the time of emergencies and you can withdraw it whenever you want, but few part of it should go to investment too.
Saving is important but you have to segregate your savings, you have to save not for emergency only because your life will not prosper financially, you also have to set aside a part of your savings in investment and for now there is no better way to invest but to buy bitcoins.
Activity: 840

Activity: 364
Activity: 312
LTC fan 4ever
I will save or hold 90% of my bitcoins. In the mean time, I will spend some bitcoin to make my life better.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
You should save something for emergency purposes. But most of the money should go to investing. It is the best way to make your money grow more faster. If you just save, then the money will just go idle. Make the money you saved work for you, just remember to always keep something you can use when an investment failed or emergency arises. This is the best approach, I think.

Investment are meant for long term so if you think that short term investment is going to "grow" your money then you are wrong with this, if this thing exist then all people will be rich and no one will be holding their investment for years anymore, truth is this thing doesnt exist and will only hurt yourself
That is very well said, if we invest make sure that the amount we are investing are our extra money, this amount should be for investment purposes only, you should have a definite time when to withdraw your investment, the longer time you hold your investment the better and the price of bitcoin is expected to rise in the future.
Activity: 630
Merit: 502
I would say save as much as you can whether it be btc or money because you need something incase of a rainy day and you can never have to much surplus money (or bitcoin for that matter) on hand.  Grin
Activity: 840
You should save something for emergency purposes. But most of the money should go to investing. It is the best way to make your money grow more faster. If you just save, then the money will just go idle. Make the money you saved work for you, just remember to always keep something you can use when an investment failed or emergency arises. This is the best approach, I think.

Investment are meant for long term so if you think that short term investment is going to "grow" your money then you are wrong with this, if this thing exist then all people will be rich and no one will be holding their investment for years anymore, truth is this thing doesnt exist and will only hurt yourself
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1069
Its better to do both because the fact is that you can do both and still earn money with the profit.
Investing right now is very good also because of the halving.
Its better to do both also but dont use your all money in investing so that you can start again another investing if you scammed haha Lol.
Do both because while your investing you save your profit in investing.

Activity: 700
Merit: 501
For now, better you invest your money into bitcoin now. Because i think the price of bitcoin will increase because halving is so close now.

i hope it too, im have 3btc and now still waiting my altcoin rising hope my altcoin rising this week then bitcoin rising next nobth  Cheesy
so i can get double profit.  Cheesy
Activity: 924
Lick me like a lolipop
rest for investing.

Yes bitcoin halving can show us some good price of bitcoin so its better to save some money into it to earn better profits in  next few months.
Activity: 826
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
rest for investing.
Saving money for smth - yes, just holding for nothing - no!
Invstments in this case more flexible and my choise is investing money.
Clever saving money is the best way for keeping money and also increasing the value of money at the same time.
For now, better you invest your money into bitcoin now. Because i think the price of bitcoin will increase because halving is so close now.
Many of people are talking about this but I am dubious if all people are waiting for halving then what will happen in the time of halving for market when all people are selling their bitcoins!
Activity: 952

That's true we all are hoping for the same that price will be higher in coming days, so if you have a plan and capital to invest now then bitcoin is the right choice.
Activity: 434
Activity: 896
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
I think investing  in bitcoin at a moment seems to be good as price is going good at a  moment and it  can give me best returns before the end of the year.
Short term i would not buy bicoins now, but for the longer term st was and still is a very good investment.
Wthin 3 years i do expect the price to reach a new all time high.
legendary
Activity: 1008
I think investing  in bitcoin at a moment seems to be good as price is going good at a  moment and it  can give me best returns before the end of the year.
Jump to: