Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 513. (Read 1181210 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
saving is important and invest some amount in any of the methods with which you are more experienced so that you can obtain even more money than simply saving.

Saving is definitely not giving you any money at all in fact you are losing it because of the inflation rate. It used to give more money however in any country , it will be just paying fee to keep your money safe at the 3rd party however people doesnt really understand this and keep on choosing to save instead of to invest
Investment is the best idea cause you can grow your money if you are good in selecting where to invest. If you save your money you might not know the value of your saving in the future because of inflation. You can try to buy bitcoins now and keep it for 20 years and expect the value to rise that time.
I think though the savings will be eroded by inflation but much safer if you don't put all your money on one investment if that bitcoin or other investments.
Activity: 644
are you never heard about bank corrupty..? goverment corruption,,? govermentt failed ?
if you save your money at bank is not give you guarantee your money is safe Roll Eyes

Why choose a bank that hasn't yet established a strong foundation

Yes it's not safe but on the other hand banks can return the loss to you.

Don't put the trust of your money to unreputable banks. Better save it to the bank that can assure you to keep it.
Or get some help from financial experts to a bank what is the best thing to do save or invest?
But for me, it is better to save. I don't know why I just love to save every cents that I have.

better you save your money at bitcoin wallet, you are the owner of your bank, no people can touch your money Roll Eyes

Bitcoin Is safety place to save your money, and safety place to invest your money

saving is important and invest some amount in any of the methods with which you are more experienced so that you can obtain even more money than simply saving.

yeah, saving is important, but not all of our money we have to save some of the amunt of our money and will have to invest the remaining all of our money so that we can earn more better and can be able to get more income to use that for our daily use.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Saving is definitely not giving you any money at all in fact you are losing it because of the inflation rate. It used to give more money however in any country , it will be just paying fee to keep your money safe at the 3rd party however people doesnt really understand this and keep on choosing to save instead of to invest
It is true that saving your money will not let you make more money but it is saver to save your money. If you invest you more in a company and that company goes bankrupt you will lose all your money at once. So investing it is a risk that people take.

Higher rewards comes with higher risks, you cannot expect higher returns without taking risks, and if you want to be rich in future then you need to invest your money smartly.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

It is true that saving your money will not let you make more money but it is saver to save your money. If you invest you more in a company and that company goes bankrupt you will lose all your money at once. So investing it is a risk that people take.
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Strength in Numbers
That depends about what you want to do with your money. Do you want to buy something special where you need to work hard for than
the best way is to save money each month. but if you dont know what to do with your money you need to invest to make much more money!

Saving will not be profitable in long run, as you cannot expect higher returns over a period of time, but investment can help you in getting richer if you invest at the right place.

If saving will not be profitable but holding of coins is a kind of saving so when the price of bitcoin hikes and you have saved your bitcoins for a long time. And you traded it to exchange sites you will earn from it.
So saving is somehow profitable also.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1024
Saving is essentially the same as investment. Most people here do not seem to realize that. When you save your money, meaning that you just keep it, you are invested in the money (coins and banknotes) itself!

You have to realize that what you want is not money, but essentially you want value, which is a more abstract category. You own money, because you believe that it is a good store of value. But the very moment you acquired the money you did an investment - you converted value (in whatever other form it was stored before, be it work or gold or property) into coins and notes.

So in a strict sense "saving" and "investment" can not be distinguished.

ya.ya.yo!
Activity: 392
That depends about what you want to do with your money. Do you want to buy something special where you need to work hard for than
the best way is to save money each month. but if you dont know what to do with your money you need to invest to make much more money!

Saving will not be profitable in long run, as you cannot expect higher returns over a period of time, but investment can help you in getting richer if you invest at the right place.
Activity: 322
Activity: 326

Saving money will be always perfect but the value is not even that high now so it is also not that even bad if you are going to make an investment because maybe you can earn more money with it.
But the only thing is that you have to do is wait for a better value and it can takes indeed a long time until it will be more worth.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 574
Saving money in bitcoin for a long term is never safe as no one is aware what value bitcoin will hold in future, its better to play with bitcoin in short term and make quick profits.

If you believe in bitcoin then it is profitable to save them for long term. Some people did, they never sold when the others sold 10k bitcoin for less than $5, they keep on holding and look at the price now and you will see how profitable it is in the future
Activity: 798
are you never heard about bank corrupty..? goverment corruption,,? govermentt failed ?
if you save your money at bank is not give you guarantee your money is safe Roll Eyes

Don't put the trust of your money to unreputable banks. Better save it to the bank that can assure you to keep it.
Or get some help from financial experts to a bank what is the best thing to do save or invest?
But for me, it is better to save. I don't know why I just love to save every cents that I have.

better you save your money at bitcoin wallet, you are the owner of your bank, no people can touch your money Roll Eyes

Bitcoin Is safety place to save your money, and safety place to invest your money

if bitcoin safe may be many people who are not afraid to put all their money in bitcoin but the risk of investing in bitcoin can not be said to be safe dude ? how can your money may be reduced to 20% in one day. I ever felt that bitcoin prices fell very sharply at the end of 2013

Saving money in bitcoin for a long term is never safe as no one is aware what value bitcoin will hold in future, its better to play with bitcoin in short term and make quick profits.
Activity: 490

if bitcoin safe may be many people who are not afraid to put all their money in bitcoin but the risk of investing in bitcoin can not be said to be safe dude ? how can your money may be reduced to 20% in one day. I ever felt that bitcoin prices fell very sharply at the end of 2013
Activity: 672

Investment is the best idea cause you can grow your money if you are good in selecting where to invest. If you save your money you might not know the value of your saving in the future because of inflation. You can try to buy bitcoins now and keep it for 20 years and expect the value to rise that time.

Investing not always about invest bitcoin though. You can also invest on real life, such invest on property, a house or a apartment. I think invest on them is more safety than bitcoin.

invest your money at your self is good too, like complete the college, course, etc.
you can invest your money and time to growing your skill then you can have higher salary or you can be enterpreneurship..
Activity: 420

Investing not always about invest bitcoin though. You can also invest on real life, such invest on property, a house or a apartment. I think invest on them is more safety than bitcoin.
Activity: 952

Activity: 840

legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

Activity: 672

Activity: 742
Nowadays it's better to save bitcoins in my opinion, because we expect that the Bitcoin's price will increase highly after the next halving, coming soon. But investing it isn't bad too if you take care and study well how you invest your coins
Activity: 420
Saving money is always nice to do and if you are making an investment than the chance will be also that you can lose some money but the reason to make an investment is to earn money.
And that can be good only if you are a bit lucky and doing the right thing otherwise it would be not possible for you.
Saving money is always nice to do because in saving you can surely save but if you invest your saving you dont sure what will happen to your money even if they promise you to double your money in few days. So the best and surely to do is saving. Saving is a good.thing to do than invest or wasting you bitcoin in nonsense things
Jump to: