Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it college worth it? - page 6. (Read 16955 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
July 28, 2018, 09:51:52 AM
Worthy, because all human beings need knowledge
Activity: 63
July 28, 2018, 09:46:21 AM
I was watching a video "Is it college worth it?" and meanwhile I was thinking about that:

Would you advice a teenager to spend 50k/100k in education or would you advice him to buy bitcoin or alt coin and hold them for 3/5 years?

Obviously i advice them to spend their money to education. Without education, you will having hard time to find job.
Investing is only side job, because risk from it is big and mostly you just sit without doing anything, for me doing it is very boring.
And how can teenager have money to investing in bitcoin if they not working first, having monthly income is important before investing.
Activity: 29
July 28, 2018, 09:42:11 AM
If you like your course I mean your talents, skills, interests and dreams suit it, you'll enjoy learning a lot of thins about it. Meanwhile, if you just think of work and getting salaries, mess and waste.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
July 28, 2018, 09:38:29 AM
Education is not just for piece of paper with your name and certification on it, it changes you and the way you think. It will turn you into a wiser investor, do College and crypto. Both are very important
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
July 27, 2018, 09:16:07 PM
I think the lecture is very worth it, and you do not mind if you have to pay for college, and you should also give to buy bitcoin so that after college they have a lot of investment.
Activity: 52
July 27, 2018, 09:13:52 PM
I would suggest for school, education is most important but introducing business in bitcoin is also good because it can make money for itself.
Activity: 92
July 27, 2018, 09:11:45 PM
Difficult question. If this was asked  a few years ago, i wouldnt have hesitated to choose school but with the current futune people are earning from the crypto world today, one will need to see the full picture. If the major aim for going to school for the child is to earn money then i think a faster and easier way of doing it will be the second option that involves investing in crypto because the child will not only make money but create wealth also.
I think also that the second option is a better option.
Imagine to open an account now for a new born and deposit 10 btc when he will grow up he will probably be millionaire already.
Activity: 150
Merit: 11
July 27, 2018, 08:55:49 PM
Let's see.  Go to school and accumulate a large debt so you can work your entire life to pay it off?  Sounds like a great idea.  The other option is to stop with your materialistic cravings and be free.   
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
July 27, 2018, 08:42:36 PM
Difficult question. If this was asked  a few years ago, i wouldnt have hesitated to choose school but with the current futune people are earning from the crypto world today, one will need to see the full picture. If the major aim for going to school for the child is to earn money then i think a faster and easier way of doing it will be the second option that involves investing in crypto because the child will not only make money but create wealth also.
Activity: 92
July 27, 2018, 05:45:40 PM
I was watching a video "Is it college worth it?" and meanwhile I was thinking about that:

Would you advice a teenager to spend 50k/100k in education or would you advice him to buy bitcoin or alt coin and hold them for 3/5 years?
Pages:
Jump to: