Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it going to pass $20k again? - page 8. (Read 1807 times)

Activity: 135
Merit: 1
August 30, 2018, 06:30:11 PM
The future is very obscured to anyone. We can only predict based on certain parameters. To me, looking at the current market trend it will be quite difficult to record that same rise this year but anything at all is possible as well
Activity: 110
August 30, 2018, 06:25:41 PM
Looking at how value has dropped, it looks impossible to attain 20k by end of year should there be a gradual rise in price. Unless it can just shoot abruptly, for that 20k is possible
Activity: 202
Merit: 0
August 30, 2018, 06:24:02 PM
My mother and I had a talk about bitcoin last December 2017 or January 2018, the time where bitcoin is on its ATH. She predicted it will not go up beyond $20,000. Do you still think it will reach again its ATH?
Personally i have doubt that bitcoin would reached it's ATH in the near future because of the resistance and whales that manipulate the price of bitcoin and also people would sell their bitcoin whenever they feel they have gain profit from it even if not so big.
Activity: 252
Merit: 44
August 30, 2018, 06:18:19 PM
I think that yet the gold rush has not yet begun, many large investors expect the regulator that control was...
Activity: 101
August 30, 2018, 06:16:45 PM
I would like to believe that bitcoin will return this year to the price of $ 20,000. but after such a long fall of the market bitcoin is likely to recover for a long time.
I also have your opinion, I have two opinions of the first possibility that perhaps will take quite a long time to reach the price as last year. While the second is probably not able to penetrate the bitcoin numbers like last year in means price will be the difference with last year even though the same category shot up.
Activity: 209
August 30, 2018, 06:09:13 PM
My mother and I had a talk about bitcoin last December 2017 or January 2018, the time where bitcoin is on its ATH. She predicted it will not go up beyond $20,000. Do you still think it will reach again its ATH?

Maybe not. Base on the price trend and its market volume it is already impossible if we say it will going to surpass its all time high again. If we are going to watch closely the price fluctuation too much resistance can be seen in the 7-10k$ price range.
Activity: 210
August 30, 2018, 06:07:42 PM
I would like to believe that bitcoin will return this year to the price of $ 20,000. but after such a long fall of the market bitcoin is likely to recover for a long time.
Activity: 31
August 30, 2018, 06:05:42 PM
Maybe by the end of 2019?
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
August 30, 2018, 05:44:02 PM
Is not the market now bearish? To restore volumes and prices in the crypto currency, it takes time and fundamental actions of large investors who have a desire to grow the crypto currency.
Activity: 476
Merit: 41
August 30, 2018, 05:34:44 PM
Of course it will.
But I highly doubt it will happen this year.
More realistic predictions would be around 15k at the end of the year.

But btc is definitely not done, not at all.
It will eventually shoot past 20k, the thing is, after it does, I honestly think that will be it for btc.
ETH is already just as widely traded as btc and easily converted to fiat.
It is also being used to value the entire market just like btc is now.

The natural successor to btc is eth in terms of market value.
I would ride the btc wave for another bull run, but make serious plans to move the value of your portfolio over to eth.

Oh, and avoid xrp like the plague, it will never become #1.
Activity: 210
August 30, 2018, 05:34:30 PM
Yes, I believe that by the end of the year bitcoin will return to the price of $ 20,000. and can even exceed this price. no one will tell what price bitcoin will have at the end of the year.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
August 30, 2018, 05:33:26 PM
This year I doubt it, there is too much FUD spreading so that serious investors are looking away, we have to wait for things to normalize a little bit and then we can hope again, remember that this market is very volatile and if it goes up to 20k once again, that would mean another bear market in January, and I don't think anyone wants to go through this period again.
Activity: 588
Merit: 199
August 30, 2018, 05:32:31 PM
Ofcourse, why not? But certainly not now, and not in the next month, although we are at the bottom, but this is not yet certain, perhaps not the last.
And while waiting .. waiting for flights to the moon  Wink
Activity: 104
August 30, 2018, 05:31:35 PM
To my own acknowledge, the price is unpredictable, .  If massive growth will happen this year price can reach all time high again. No one can gives an accurate price for bitcoin or eth. But as things going on right now, I don't think 20k can happen in this year again.. 
Activity: 412
Merit: 100
August 30, 2018, 05:28:40 PM
Years, I have strong believe about that bitcoin can reach 20k$ again in near future and even it will higher 20k$ so much
Too I think that the bitcoin will be able to overcome a mark in 20k. But probably it will be not so soon as all of us expect.
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
Xircus
August 30, 2018, 05:25:47 PM

Everything will depend on the trade during the next two months. If we see serious signs of turning around, Bitcoin can go even higher than 20 thousand dollars. But it may fall to 4,000 and be in such a state for another 2 years. Everything is very, very unpredictable, and we can expect anything from the market - especially what nobody expects!
I don't think market will explode again because as you look in market still it's on dump and hard to forecast when to regulate again but hoping in this year end may bounceback.Market is the only one who can decide when to fluctuates so our way to earn is to have patience and not greedy at alll.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
August 30, 2018, 05:18:18 PM

Everything will depend on the trade during the next two months. If we see serious signs of turning around, Bitcoin can go even higher than 20 thousand dollars. But it may fall to 4,000 and be in such a state for another 2 years. Everything is very, very unpredictable, and we can expect anything from the market - especially what nobody expects!
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
August 30, 2018, 02:52:32 PM
I think that in this year 20 thousands of he not will reach,perhaps this will happen in next and this will be quickly and rapidly.
Activity: 103
August 30, 2018, 02:45:35 PM
Well, all we can is just hope that bitcoin cross its ATH again.But I have a strong feeling though,That it will cross 20k again.it may take some  time but it will reach there.As its Cryptpcurrency, Scenario Can be changed in a minute.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
Negative trust for an opinion! Check it out.
August 30, 2018, 02:40:29 PM

Of course it is.  The governments of the world are beginning to get involved and regulate them (so them and their banker cronies can profit).  We are going way past 20k my friend. 
Pages:
Jump to: