Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it good to buy after ICO because price may drop? - page 5. (Read 3308 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
it seems to me that good projects can be bought independently when because it will give you a good profit anyway
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
Some bounty hunters who are also investors take time to research into projects and come out with good projects with much capabilities of becoming successful. These type of Bounty hunters cease the opportunity to buy more of that coin at low prices below ICO prices after the ICO and listing on exchange. Most coins get started on the with lower than ICO prices.

That is right, a time or good opportunity for low price hunter as trader commonly comes right after ICO. As you said that mostly price drops after ICO. Trader will not miss the opportunity, they will buy more of coins which becoming successful. In addition, many traders say that now days is better to trade new listing coins because it has potential to raise than older coins or it is more fluctuative.   
Activity: 154
I do not sell my coins, which I earned because I think that after listing on the stock exchange they lose value
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
I do not advise to invest during the ICO, since it is too dangerous now, especially with the current market situation. Buy tokens when they appear on the exchange.
Activity: 182
ONe Social Network
it is extremely risky to buy new coins now since 99% of them are falling in price and you can do nothing about it
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
I would say it is more profitable to buy token after ICO. I noticed often that the price dropped hard after an exchange listing. Also it is easier because no KYC is needed like in many ICOs.
copper member
Activity: 362
Although the price is lower than Ico but we have to analyze it first before deciding to buy it or not. Low prices but no potential, that is the same as wasting capital, so we have to make sure whether there will be developments or follow-up actions from developers to boost prices.
All value of coin are drop and I think it is more worth it to buy right now as possible because it is affordable and we can gain profit due to it's potential and reliable to buy with individuals.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 285
Although the price is lower than Ico but we have to analyze it first before deciding to buy it or not. Low prices but no potential, that is the same as wasting capital, so we have to make sure whether there will be developments or follow-up actions from developers to boost prices.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
At the moment, this is the best way if you want to invest in new promising projects, since it is very dangerous to invest at the ICO stage.
Activity: 504
Some bounty hunters who are also investors take time to research into projects and come out with good projects with much capabilities of becoming successful. These type of Bounty hunters cease the opportunity to buy more of that coin at low prices below ICO prices after the ICO and listing on exchange. Most coins get started on the with lower than ICO prices.
Earlier, when ICO projects brought their tokens to the exchange, they were cheaper than on the sale itself. And now the more they will be cheaper.
legendary
Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201
That is one of the best strategies to imbibe if you truly want to make good earnings. Just as some bounty hunters are dumping, some are busy taking advantage of that and buying.

Currently I see any ICO projects listed on the exchange are discounted. And there are many projects that do not have bounty programs
Activity: 278
In my opinion, after listing the projects after the ico, if the price of the token decreases, investing in it will be of great benefit. But invest in good projects, so that the price can increase in future.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
unfortunately there are no good ICO projects. they all get dumped eventually but most of them are dumped right away as soon as they are listed on an exchange.
you can always buy anything that has dropped and you speculate a pump for it. don't just restrict yourself to ICO tokens. there are a lot of opportunities out there since there are a lot of altcoins that are getting pumped every day.
I don't think that all ICOs fail, mostly from bounty hunters who sell it right away but in the end the price will return to normal, now almost all coins follow the up or down trend
Activity: 891
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I think that buying tokens on the exchange after the ICO is completed in any case will be more profitable than buying them while the ICO is going on.

Well, buying a pre-ICO will definitely be more profitable than buying on the exchange. Therefore, it is better if a good project it is better to by on the pre-ico
Activity: 658
Merit: 13

I often do this, in my opinion it is more profitable to buy when first listing in the exchange than at the time of ico. no matter how good the quality of the project, when their tokens listings are marketed for the first time the price is definitely under ico.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
Absolutely, they are mostly used by many cryptousers here to make a good profit after the ICO from the real dumpers of the project. In a long run, few project will survive with this kind situation in a market which the value of coin listed will initially drop a lot into a very cheap price value.
Activity: 651
Merit: 101
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
it's the best thing to buy ico after the drop price, we can have a big chance to be a high position when pump. so I think the best step is to keep up to high prices and hold
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Yes, this is indeed a very good idea, because after the ICO process, as soon as coins or tokens enter the stock exchanges, many investors begin to sell their bonuses, and they also start selling bounty hunters, who today receive an award with great difficulty.
Activity: 924
Merit: 112
So it's a good strategy. Especially now in this market, now you can buy a lot of top ICO tokens. You don't think who a project like QuarkChain will be released in the near future.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
Yeah, agree that buying coins after ICO at etherdelta is a good strategy sometimes. But one should remember that it's not always like that when you are able to buy some token at a lower prices after the tokensale. There are some ICOs that avoid this price drop and these are the projects that you might want to take part in as investor during the tokensale process.
Pages:
Jump to: