Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it good to buy after ICO because price may drop? - page 6. (Read 3308 times)

Activity: 514
Merit: 10
●●
Some bounty hunters who are also investors take time to research into projects and come out with good projects with much capabilities of becoming successful. These type of Bounty hunters cease the opportunity to buy more of that coin at low prices below ICO prices after the ICO and listing on exchange. Most coins get started on the with lower than ICO prices.

A lot of projects are happening like that because the unstable price of Bitcoin makes prices after the ICO has decreased very badly and it's hard to get a good price again.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
on some well-deserved ICO be good things to be bought when prices fall. However, if wrong in choosing then purchases made a mistake. many investors are waiting for a lot of cheap prices after ICO completed and entered into the market but they should also do some research first to ICO.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
That is one of the best strategies to imbibe if you truly want to make good earnings. Just as some bounty hunters are dumping, some are busy taking advantage of that and buying.
Activity: 686
I think that buying tokens on the exchange after the ICO is completed in any case will be more profitable than buying them while the ICO is going on.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Yeh, why now. I think it's less risky first of all. On this market every token after listing is falling in price. So you can buy cheaper ICO price after listing and make bigger profit.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
REPUBLIA PRE-SALE : Aug 23rd
I think one of the of the reason could be speculation. A lot of people write "in crypto we trust" but this speculators can kill any good project. I hope everyone do understand that in general bounty hunters have no any influence on price but speculators can.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Yes, many ICO are much below the ICO rate and many has seen this as a result from bear market situation which has reduce the level of activities in market and large volume of cash as sink in short time, so buying after ICO seem to be more secure and profitable now as we have many scam ICO .
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
If the the project is a promising one,there is not wrong to cease the opportunity to buy after ICO especially when the price drop below the ICO price it is a right time to buy.
Although this project is quite promising, most ICO projects that are listed at a price go down and to be able to ride requires a long time so you have to be patient. not easy for new projects can go up quickly especially if market conditions do not support. Therefore if you buy after the ICO is complete, you should consider it as your savings.
but if investing with a small amount does not make the problem I think like that, waiting for the development of the project will be boring and even then it cannot be ascertained that the investment made can be profitable. I personally always think hard to buy coins whose prices fall after the ICO.
copper member
Activity: 140
I think this is the best approach towards investing in new ICO projects that caught your eyes. Most of them got dumped massively at their first listing but the true is that that's not the end of the project. If the project is solid with credible active team one can use such opportunity to invest in the project.
Activity: 177
Merit: 1
It is difficult to meet a good project with a long-term perspective.  These are mainly dump-projects of one take-off and a long fall, such as DACC, for example.
Activity: 887
If the the project is a promising one,there is not wrong to cease the opportunity to buy after ICO especially when the price drop below the ICO price it is a right time to buy.
Although this project is quite promising, most ICO projects that are listed at a price go down and to be able to ride requires a long time so you have to be patient. not easy for new projects can go up quickly especially if market conditions do not support. Therefore if you buy after the ICO is complete, you should consider it as your savings.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
ICO investing is very dicey. You may buy an ICO and you will find out how profitable it will become regardless of market condition. And sometimes, the reverse could be the case. There is no guarantee if return when you invest in ICO, just make sure you invest what you can afford to lose!
Activity: 714
Merit: 118
Now the ICO project only makes a little money. And when the coins have entered an exchange, they will compete to sell coins. So that causes the price of coins to decline, even the price is far below the ICO price. But if the price has fallen you as an investor can buy very cheap prices.
you need to wait for the price to fall and only then buy. I personally now buy tokens of promising projects on the exchanges because they are very cheap

Now I see that many projects postpone listing on exchanges. Projects in which I invested in the summer so far their tokens are not listed on exchanges. I think that this is the right decision, in the bear market investirors will lose money. The number of ICO decreased. Charges decreased. Now attracts really high-quality and interesting projects with a team of professionals. Unlike in 2017, when any shit project collected $ 20 million.
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
to work on customs as might investors to defines with one on number with limitation to returns on expectation as referring numbers on projection.
as extending use on terms with examination and collects with spares on distinctive on excess as the number on difference to complete with the finest of terms with the projects as running on exhibition.

Activity: 807
Merit: 251
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
Now the ICO project only makes a little money. And when the coins have entered an exchange, they will compete to sell coins. So that causes the price of coins to decline, even the price is far below the ICO price. But if the price has fallen you as an investor can buy very cheap prices.
you need to wait for the price to fall and only then buy. I personally now buy tokens of promising projects on the exchanges because they are very cheap
Activity: 812
Merit: 102
I think that if the coin of the project went down after the ICO, it speaks about the bad work of the team. If the project is good, the team will be able to keep the price at a normal level. But such projects are very few and therefore most of the coins lose their value after entering the stock exchange.
Activity: 462
Some bounty hunters who are also investors take time to research into projects and come out with good projects with much capabilities of becoming successful. These type of Bounty hunters cease the opportunity to buy more of that coin at low prices below ICO prices after the ICO and listing on exchange. Most coins get started on the with lower than ICO prices.

I bought tokens after end of ICO because  price usually going down. But now I invest in altcoins because it is more profitable. And just top-20 altcoins.
Activity: 784
Activity: 29
It certainly makes more sense to buy that coini after ico.Because after the coin is sold at very cheap prices.Of course rare icos go up on the stock exchange on the price of ico.But this possibility is very poor in the market.I never get into ico.Then I buy coins from stock exchanges.
But nowadays we are seeing that many projects which are very good and which have a high demand do not list their coins sooner and are waiting for the good time. So if they will list in the good time then the investors will not have the time to buy at lower price. The price will rise.
Pages:
Jump to: