Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it just me, or are most of us actually just forgetful, greedy bastards? - page 2. (Read 948 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
I know this comes of as harsh and self loathing at the very least, but I'm gonna say it. I'm greedy, I'm forgetful and I'm probably a schmuck. Now I need you to say it with me. When I mean "you" I mean any earthling born of a woman (traditional, surrogate, or one of these innovative sci-fi ways people bear children these days) who has complained or been complaining about the current price of BITCOIN and the entire crypto market in general.

I'm going to say this in as few words as possible, HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN BITCOIN'S PRICE IN 2009 THROUGH 2013, UP TO EVEN AS RECENT AS 2016? Also have you all forgotten the market cap, the lack of news worthiness of the blockchain in those days as compared to today? I'm not gonna do your homework for you all, google can provide good starting points to get those data.

My point is instead of us being greedy schmucks chasing and reading charts all day (except that's your day job then, well, I'm sorry you're not a schmuck), obsessing over price drops that quite frankly are orders of magnitude bigger than what it was years just a few years back. If you couldn't get in
then to buy cheap, then don't blame the market for buying BTC at $20000. Be honest to yourself, whose fault is that?

Stop all the FUDding and especially the FOMOing, relax and accept the undeniable fact that the blockchain is an amazing tech a lot of us are privileged to have seen in their lifetime, and know that value always trumps doubt any day any time. Chill and invest in value, transparency, and an actual blockchain, then forget the noise and be glad to be alive. Its a good day to be alive!

[EDIT: August 16, 2018] English is quite funny so some words can be used quite fluidly. The "bastard" term is used as in "You lucky bastard", just in a more negative way Grin

You are having a big point to that. Be contented of having enough profits . Do not expect more than what you get , so that you will have a peace of mind. Sometimes you are lucky enough , sometimes not. Just accept that the world is round. I have learned in this organisation that you really need  to have patience more. If you do not have this you are the loser , emotionally , mentally and spiritually.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
I suppose a few people in crypto ARE forgetfull and greedy. It is not bad or good. It is just the way it is. Bitcoins is a new phenomenon and rather interesting one, and still those who get into this sphere dream to become rich quick.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Now bitcoin should stop selling. Soon, growth will begin. Investing should only be for the long term. Other coins are less promising in 2018
Activity: 84
Merit: 2
I know nothing, I'm mostly just winging it.
I don’t want do say any rude but maybe you have been suffering the issue that you are accusing others. May be it’s your issue and you have to solve it by yourself. Good luck!

I never excluded myself.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
We should always avoid the FUD and FOMO. Sometimes the price will increases and sometimes will be reduced it is the normal rule of cryptomarket. So when the price drops, you make some investment, and when the price goes up, sell something. Thus this market is managed.
Activity: 97
I try and hope everyone will avoid FUDing and FOMOing. The main features of cryptocurrency are transparency and security in investment. For any type of price increase or decrease, we can not always blame this market because we all increase and decreases the price.
Activity: 59
I think it’s not forgettable, currently here are lot of people who already know cryptocurrency. You surely know that if you are new comer to cryptocurrency you will surely fright if the coin price is down.
Activity: 924
Merit: 100
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Most peoples panic when bitcoin drop from highest price at $19k and go to $6000. Many FUDers said cryptocurrency market buble burst. Its true that bitcoin price history show that bitcoin still make profits compare 2017 August.
Activity: 46
Blockchain are more secure and potential but FUD are harmful. we should avoid this and increasing awareness. Blockchain technology are make sure transparency. its future are very good. it will make easy our transaction.
Activity: 56
FUD are more harmful we should avoid this. but blockchain are more secure and probable. it will make sure our security and provide better service. it will ensure transparency.its future are very good. peoples are more interest to blockchain technology.
Activity: 434
Merit: 9
You have some point there but many people are into bitcoin because of it's supposedly "financial reward". When they started in cryptocurrency mostly what they know is that it can give them lambo and make them millionaire. Most likely, the person that convince that person that convince that person that convince that person and cycle goes on during late 2017 was misinformed and only wants to put their christmas bonus into investment that can give them quick cash. Yes, greed is the reason of late 2017 ath and now people are paying for that greed and we can't do anything about it except if we have time try to educate them what cryptocurrency and blockchain is for or just ignore them and let them whine and cry.
Activity: 27
you are right we should avoid this fud. blockchain are the more secure and potential technology. it's ensure transparency. it is more essential at this time in the world. it do something good in future. its future are bright.
Activity: 25
this kind of behavior is not very disappointing, I understand that this are not having very good time in the market but that doesn't mean that one will become that much upset, we should know how this market works like and try to coperate with the protocols
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
Humans are indeed the place wrong, forgetful, and greedy. But in the cryptocurrency market, I may often make mistakes because of forgetfulness, such as selling BTC when the price's low, less able to control emotions. But I feel that I'm not greedy, because the most greedy people in cryptocurrency are them, yes they big whales  Roll Eyes.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
Exactly, when bitcoin keep on going up, people not do tge correct speculation, they just want to make a quick cash and keep on investing, they never thought of correction, when suddenly the reality hit them, they lost a lot of money and keep on complaining about the price, and now they hope that the price will rise like last year, when their hope is not coming they will spread fud to make other feel miserable, greed is a dangerous thing in investing, it clouded people's analysis
Activity: 39
I agree with your opinion brother. We should think more and involve ourselves more to prevent the unusual behavior of crypto market and make a stable platform to do long-term business
Activity: 172
I think this post is the result of your frustration being failed in the market may be. And I believe people who are still in the market know it very well. So you should take care of yourself
Activity: 296
I don’t want do say any rude but maybe you have been suffering the issue that you are accusing others. May be it’s your issue and you have to solve it by yourself. Good luck!
Activity: 38
Whenever someone enters some economic market; But if someone enters here just because people have earned a lot or price has risen and someone gained because of it.
Activity: 55
If you're involved in the price daily and wanting to make daily decisions/trades then see it as percentages have some fiat and some coin don't use it all in on the go when the price moves down by a few percents.
Pages:
Jump to: