Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it my impression or media is biased towards bad news ? - page 12. (Read 3176 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Crypto currency is a great way to make money for an ordinary person. Therefore, with the help of television and newspapers, the government tries in every possible way to defile it. Therefore, we often hear bad news. Although in fact, there is more good news before. I think so
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
The media is making the bad news worse than it sounds because they are adding some words or statements to the bad news to make it sound worse so the other people who are holding cryptocurrency with a low confidence in investing will believe to the bad news and that will cause them to lose hope and just turn into a seller.
Activity: 63
definitely biased. there is strong lobbying against crypto. also people who wants to manipulate prices uses media as an medium to spread negative sentiment. beside this, media is more attracted towards negative news as its sensational.
Activity: 2548
Merit: 572
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Do you think the media is trying to destroy Bitcoin and cryptocurrency ? I think they show 95% of the times only bad news. Why is this happening ?
media, what they look is people to read their article, to gain traffic. that is why they must make news so big, maybe put hyperbola in it. if bored story, people wouldn't interest to read their article
Activity: 57
Merit: 1
In my opinion media is generally biased towards bad news since it can generate more attention than having good news.
Activity: 19
They will put up pieces even if it's wrong just to make something which can be talk about You can't just believe what they say without further information and facts. It's better to have your own study then make a judgement after.
Activity: 31
he media thrive on bad news, because that is what is selling newspapers and that is what is drawing people to their sites. It is the same with all subjects that are printed in newspapers and also posted on sites, so it is not necessarily targeted at Bitcoin. We cannot deny that some media platforms are owned by "Fiat" supporters and that they are using those platforms to shill for their Fiat masters.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
I think they are not biased they just don't hear any good news for now. Most of what people checking now is what the cryptos disadvantages and bad news about that. They don't interest on what it can do for now because they are not in it. They don't really understand it for now. But sooner when they find that there is something good it can bring they will bring the good news to everyone. Just wait for now and you will see in the future.
Activity: 42
Do you think the media is trying to destroy Bitcoin and cryptocurrency ? I think they show 95% of the times only bad news. Why is this happening ?
Yeah. I've noticed that too, media is biased towards bad news related to cryptocurrency.
Activity: 98
It is not just about the media. It is the people itself who created the FUD that brings about bad news to all including those who have not even been into cryptocurrency. Of course there are people who are always against cryptocurrency but I think they are only a few. Media is powerful one post containing bad information is spread like a virus. So expect that these things should keep going. Just keep on believing in bitcoin as I do. It will help the situation out.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
D.U.G
Do you think the media is trying to destroy Bitcoin and cryptocurrency ?
No.

I think they show 95% of the times only bad news.
It's the same on other subjects, nobody wants to read good news, and nobody buys a newspaper filled with good news.

Why is this happening ?
Bad news sells!
Unfortunately that's the truth, people now a days doesn't care about good news, and care for cow dungs, but there certainly is a good one.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
I agree. The coverage of the cryptocurrency news is, IMO, often biased, misinformed and sadly, even manipulated. I think this is because bitcoin and other cryptos are essentially capable of collapsing the existing fiat structure –which can happen when people actually start using it. Negative news is aimed to curb the flow of society who are leaning towards using cryptos.
How do you think we can help create more positive news about cryptos?
Activity: 93
All this hype around bitcoin and crypto currency is caused by big people. They want to throw off the price and buy back as many coins as possible.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Funny enough bad news sells like any other commodity you can think of its bad that the media creates bad impression about people to the public and it tends to destroy and render the minds of most persons biased against it but anyways i hope that one our voices will be heard and the truth will be revealed
Activity: 356
Merit: 14
https://exiptoken.io/

Not only in here also in other areas, the media try to get the attention of people by publishing bad news not the good ones. Just check the first page of most of the front line news papers and the top news of main news channels worldwide. I'm afraid how many good news we may find in either of those. In reality, the crowd also demand and get attracted to the bad news and most of the the media companies try to get the maximum viewership by getting the advantage of it.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
I think media is biased towards the bad news regarding bitcoin and I think media is responsible also for spreading negative rumours about bitcoin and demotivating people not to invest in bitcoin. As we all know that bitcoin Amjad been in controversy because of its volatile nature and this is the reason why it’s va keeps on flactuation and moreover its illegal use and I think media portray both these things in a very negative way and convincing people also from not to invest in crypto currencies.
Activity: 70
Perhaps the media is doing this in order to bring down the bitcoin rate and buy at a lower price. It means that it is very necessary to someone ... But it will not be the media, but some high-ranking people interested in the fall.
Activity: 89
Not at all, apparently you see some strange media. I on the contrary see mostly positive, just people for some reason stopped paying attention to them. Probably then they got used to that positive reviews do not give bitcoin growth, and negative news gives fall
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

I don't know in the other part of the world but in my country media shows 100% bad news about BTC. First of all they started covering up the BTC news for the first time when reached 10000$. And made up storyline like "A coin used by the hackers and underworld criminals has reached 10000$ "
And when they saw the acceptance of the coin among the common people they started the story line like " why should we stay out from crypto investment"
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Ecowatt.io
Hello everybody. I think that in recent years the media have overstepped the line of the general critical attitude to anything, to the principles of the "yellow press", when the most important information is not the checked information, but the information that causes shock among the public. This applies to any sphere - politics, finance, relations in society, and, of course, attitudes towards Bitcoin and the crypto-currency market. Now, any information in the media must be divided by 100, then it will be true information. Why is this happening, because there is a huge competition - in the media, too, people work and also want to eat, and what to sell, it is necessary to surprise, shock. It's good that there are forums like bitcointalk - here you can find more or less truthful information and a balanced opinion of users, which should be listened to - here it is not so rare.
Pages:
Jump to: