Author

Topic: Is it normal to wait for 6 months for a bounty reward? - page 106. (Read 6965 times)

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
Most of us join bounty campaigns because it is one of the means for us to get coins. I just want to verify how many of us have experienced waiting for a long period of time to get our coins. Don't get me wrong, i do trust the managers and what they say. And, most of them give valid  reasons why it'll take that long for them to distribute the rewards. In average, how long do you receive your coins after a bounty campaign?

Actualy in my own experience is this not normal,to wait  our rewards in a 6months  co'z its only takes a month before we receive our bounties rewards,but due to market down sometimes investor  make an excuses to  delay the distribution of rewards even due  the investor they wait also in that certain period of time,because for me investor  needs also to earn there  invested  project platform,thats why thsi kind of investment now of bounty campaign  can makes us discourage to our group,and maybe in the present no one would trusted this kind of investment,even in ICO participation because people needs to earn early,because they want to circulate there capital and also to support of there daily needs.

Indeed, there are a lot of projects that are distributing bought tokens to investors more than a month after the ICO, just like it happened with Dock.ai during the last few months.
But 6 months for a bounty reward.. gosh.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
Most of us join bounty campaigns because it is one of the means for us to get coins. I just want to verify how many of us have experienced waiting for a long period of time to get our coins. Don't get me wrong, i do trust the managers and what they say. And, most of them give valid  reasons why it'll take that long for them to distribute the rewards. In average, how long do you receive your coins after a bounty campaign?

Actualy in my own experience is this not normal,to wait  our rewards in a 6months  co'z its only takes a month before we receive our bounties rewards,but due to market down sometimes investor  make an excuses to  delay the distribution of rewards even due  the investor they wait also in that certain period of time,because for me investor needs also to earn there  invested  project platform,thats why this kind of investment now of bounty campaign  can makes us discourage to our group,and maybe in the present no one would trusted this kind of investment,even in ICO participation because people needs to earn early,because they want to circulate there capital and also to support of there daily needs.
Activity: 861
Merit: 281
Six months wait time for the reward of the bounty campaign seems excessive.
I don't think so anyone should even consider these types of bounty campaigns.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 369
in my opinion it is not normal to wait for six mounths for a bounty reward. i think normal time is maximum three mounts for bounty reward.
Activity: 556
Merit: 250
Most of us join bounty campaigns because it is one of the means for us to get coins. I just want to verify how many of us have experienced waiting for a long period of time to get our coins. Don't get me wrong, i do trust the managers and what they say. And, most of them give valid  reasons why it'll take that long for them to distribute the rewards. In average, how long do you receive your coins after a bounty campaign?

I believe yes because being patience could actually bring us to the brighter side of life which we may get greater profit ahead of us. I have been holding a token for more than a year now and I am still willing to wait until I reach my best target. I still believe that good things happen for those who are very much willing to wait.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Of course, it is normal. You work before you get paid. It all depend on the weeks or months the project team want the campaign to end, only after then you can get paid.
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
Most of us join bounty campaigns because it is one of the means for us to get coins. I just want to verify how many of us have experienced waiting for a long period of time to get our coins. Don't get me wrong, i do trust the managers and what they say. And, most of them give valid  reasons why it'll take that long for them to distribute the rewards. In average, how long do you receive your coins after a bounty campaign?

If you had selected an authentic and legit bounty you would certainly receive tokens,it totally depend upon the nature of bounty.if you have selected scam bounty and after long time you didn't receive tokens,it's mean it's 100% scam bounty.if you selected valid bounty you would receive payment within three weeks or so.so before joining bounty you should analyze it with all respects to avoid scam.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
I heard about such Bounty campaigns that lasted very long and eventually delayed payments. Some bounty that goes on for a very long time, then pay good money, but this happens very rarely. I think that 6 months to wait for rewards is very long and unfair.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 513

Basically it is not normal. Bounty campaigns rewards are not gifts, those are payments for the works of participants.
but lately, it has become common situations. I don't really know why, but I am fine if rewards are still got distributed although those take a long time to wait. I find one positive reason for this situation. if the rewards (tokens) are paid soon after the projects are over, most of bounty hunters would sell them immediately, this can cause the tokens prices decline and it is not good for the projects. if this is true, it will be glad to receive tokens in a high price.
I hope no more scam projects are around.

You said it perfectly and you are absolutely right about everything.
But I don't think that bounty manager should hold the rewards for the bounty hunters for so long without warning in the begging of the project.
Activity: 1204

Basically it is not normal. Bounty campaigns rewards are not gifts, those are payments for the works of participants.
but lately, it has become common situations. I don't really know why, but I am fine if rewards are still got distributed although those take a long time to wait. I find one positive reason for this situation. if the rewards (tokens) are paid soon after the projects are over, most of bounty hunters would sell them immediately, this can cause the tokens prices decline and it is not good for the projects. if this is true, it will be glad to receive tokens in a high price.
I hope no more scam projects are around.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0

Generally what it have been that bounty are distributed after the crowd sale within a month. Some projects do fast and some do late. Depends on the plan is implemented for bounty program.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
If the duration of 6 months, in my opinion is less normal and has been categorized too long.
So far I have not earned a coin from the bounty I participated in, of course social media campaigns. So far I have been running my activities in a two-month bounty campaign. There are also bounty that has been finished the project but I also have not get the token, because it has not been distributed.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
I hope this is not normal to wait so long for bounty reward. I also wait for my first payment as bounty reward, but only the third week.
I would be glad if I did not have to wait so long.
Activity: 700
Merit: 275

normally it will take 1 month after the end of ICO. i already meet with some bounty like that, but it's okay as long they paid us.
perhaps they get some internal factors which make the distribution delayed.
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
It shouldn’t be normal but I got lots of bounty payments lately. It is really boring to receive bounty rewards like that way. At first  They promised us that they will send them shortly after ico but generally we wait long time to get it. And this is not cool.
Activity: 432
Merit: 0
For me I think it's not normal because some bounty do pay after 1 week of finishing. The one I know to be late is 30 days after the campaign ends. So for me it's not normal.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
I think it is not normal, projects should pay in two weeks or month max! We did our job well and we deserve our coins!
Activity: 630
Generally, in most cases, I receive the tokens of the bounty campaigns within two, maximum three months, from the end of the campaign. Unfortunately, lately the times are a bit lengthy, I do not know if due to the increase in the number of participants, and there are two bounty campaigns that have been very successful, of which I am still waiting to receive tokens after four months

I think i am not sure how many months i was waited to receive my bounty tokens for my first bounty campaign because they paid BTC also so I just waited until they pay tokens but finally, they paid i think they took 2 months.

Are you waiting for 4 months to receive your tokens? which bounty did you participate, bro?
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
Yes. After the bounty ends it is normal to wait for a long time but the only reason for not releasing the reward is Ico isn't finished yet. So check if the Ico is done.
Activity: 476
If these conditions are known from the outset, it is normal. And if the team is cheating investors or bounty hunters, it's shitty. Here's an example Boon project. Who participated in it, he will understand.
Jump to: