Author

Topic: Is it normal to wait for 6 months for a bounty reward? - page 110. (Read 6965 times)

Activity: 375
Merit: 18
send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs
6 months os very long coommonly bounty token is distribute after 1 month. But if that project had lock the coin for 6 minths with valid reason so hope it real and not scam. It similar in an ICONIC bounty campaign in bountyhive but hope it real paying after 6 months. Well this is too long  for us but this is decision of the team. Well i believe in te project of hive so we can hope to get paid.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
For too long, six months and six months are just for a little bit more, it's better to invest. Even if you do short-term, you can have a good return. And many projects in six months will fail and then disappear, and you will get nothing.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
I also believe that half a year is a long period, but the most offensive is not that you have to wait for payment, but if you do not get paid at all, after a long period of participation in it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
The honesty of bounty distribution on that timeframe is a questionable one especially if the campaign took only less than 6 months to finish. I consider such projects as failures/scams, knowing that it took them so long to deliver their responsibility. If i were on that situation, i wouldnt expect anymore that i will get paid for my works. Ill move on and find other campaigns.
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
Re: Is it normal to wait for 6 months for a bounty reward?
No. It seems to me the maximum term, which can be considered reasonable is 1-2 months. But if half a year has passed, and you have not yet received your tokens, then most likely you can forget about them.
Activity: 154
Usually the bounty is about 2 months. If the time is too long, it is dangerous and there is a very high probability of failure. Therefore, ask and consider before you participate, and then make a decision. Time is the most expensive investment.
Activity: 448
Merit: 264
Now many Bounty(ico) campaigns are constantly postponing the sales process. 4 months later, there are ICO's still uncertain crowdsale time
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
I think it is just normal. It depends on the project you campaign when they give you the reward. Usually bounties take 2-4 weeks or it takes many months. So just by pass the bounty you have finish campaign and look for a new one while waiting for the rewards.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
Well that has been the trend for getting your hard-earned rewards. I do not know what took it so long for the bounty managers to pay the participants but if the rewards you will be getting is good then it will be worth to wait for it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
I think it's wrong , but still there are projects which pay 2-3 times a month . Usually within 30 days
Activity: 470
Merit: 12
As an impatient person I would freak out if I am you  Grin. Wow, half a year, that is crazy. But if it was stated in terms, your choice was quite sadistic. Even a month is surely an enormous amount of time in crypto. Mood is changing from minute to minute and you still can not react and adapt your stategy. My experience was mostly positive. I would suggest choosing serious projects, because it seems like you are not doing so (or you are just unlucky). But if you like to gamble... I do not say you can not win a jackpot, you certainly can, but what are your chances? Try to predict the risk and adjust your approach.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
6 month is rather long period, projects usually pay after 2-4 weeks after ICO ends. But there are always exceptions: Blocklancer for example (its bounty lasted for 8 month).
Activity: 112
Most of the bounties usually pay 2 weeks to 1 month after the program is done. Maybe it depends also on the bounty managers, not sure about that. Six months of waiting is very long already, if the bounty is not scam, they surely have good reasons why they are not yet paying you. I suggest you keep in touch with your managers for updates.
Activity: 49
6 months for bounty reward is too long not worth it thats why you should choose bounty with trusted managers with time commitment, i have seen bounty that have very less activities tho they still not deliver there reward after 1 month which is very sad for participants.
Activity: 420
Merit: 171
Most of us join bounty campaigns because it is one of the means for us to get coins. I just want to verify how many of us have experienced waiting for a long period of time to get our coins. Don't get me wrong, i do trust the managers and what they say. And, most of them give valid  reasons why it'll take that long for them to distribute the rewards. In average, how long do you receive your coins after a bounty campaign?

This isn't normal for a bounty campaign, usually managers py weekly but if you do have the exchange vows that a participant will receive his reward for 6 months in a token then you better get out of it it's useless, you waste time, and probably you get fooled. A good campaign should have at least two or three months to make a  certain coin/token be listed in an exchange site for trading. And a good manager doesn't accept project form developers who does not pay. And most of all campaign who pays after six months should not run and be reported.
Activity: 350
Merit: 112
Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0
It should not take longer than 2-3 months, but if you start at the beginning and there are some delays to the final ICO as in the case with Gonetwork it can sometimes be much longer. I recommend to join bounties when they are half through instead joining from the beginning. This enables you also to do more bounties and spread the risks.
Activity: 630
Merit: 104
Most of us join bounty campaigns because it is one of the means for us to get coins. I just want to verify how many of us have experienced waiting for a long period of time to get our coins. Don't get me wrong, i do trust the managers and what they say. And, most of them give valid  reasons why it'll take that long for them to distribute the rewards. In average, how long do you receive your coins after a bounty campaign?
depends on the project. I've been waiting for the reward for a week, I've been waiting for a month and a little more. A good bounty manager will explain the reasons.
Activity: 420
I'm a beginner in this bitcointalk forum so I don't know how long a bounty manager distributes their reward but mostly it is stated in the bounty rules about when the rewards will be distributed.
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
It looks like that it becomes normal to wait so long for bounty tokens. I have right now two bounty campaign which i wait for bounty tokens. Seems like one of them i will never see. Sometimes there are just scams. They are many people who dont received their envion bounty campaign. Im glad that i dont participate in there bounty campaign. Im looking for that in future the bounty manager works better and that we dont have to wait so long for the bounty tokens and coins.
Activity: 122
6 months is indeed a long time, then I also think it is likely to be a scam. When you choose to participate in activities, be careful, and some activities are obviously unreliable.
Jump to: