Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it normal to wait for 6 months for a bounty reward? - page 26. (Read 6965 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 1
Usually one month after the campaign is over. In some cases it can retreat because the campaign period is extended. I do not know the reason, but for six months I thought it was too long.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Six months is long. Most have taken 1-2 months in my experience with signature campaigns.
Activity: 238
"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"
No it is not, but the devs do this because they will prevent the dump in the price. A big part of the bounty hunters decide to sell their rewards immediately. This means that the price can dump. Personally I think that 1 to 3 months are okay to wait, but 6 months is very long.
Activity: 451
Merit: 100
I don't really like to wait for such a long period, but unfortunatelly it is a reality.
I have a big experience in waiting for bounty reward Smiley Envion didn't pay at all since 7 months
Activity: 51
Usually a month after the end of the campaign. In some cases, it may fall back because the campaign period is extended.  for six months I thought it was too long.
Activity: 192
Merit: 10
I have participated in the campaign on 1 week yesterday, Campaign lasted for 2 months, and for the coin division 3 months after ico ended. and is currently running for 1 month. Until now I am still waiting for the coin for 2 months ahead.
Activity: 168
For me it is not normal to wait 6 months distribution of tokens.but if that is their decision we cannot do anything about it.there are many reasons why tokens distribution has been delayed.maybe they didn't reach there target so that they will extend their tokensale or they want to protect their investors to make sure the token price will not fall.so what we need to do is to wait when the tokens is coming.
I agree that this is not normal.  It seems to me that all good companies pay coins in the period of 4-6 weeks.
Activity: 188
Merit: 2
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platfor
For me it is not normal to wait 6 months distribution of tokens.but if that is their decision we cannot do anything about it.there are many reasons why tokens distribution has been delayed.maybe they didn't reach there target so that they will extend their tokensale or they want to protect their investors to make sure the token price will not fall.so what we need to do is to wait when the tokens is coming.
Activity: 149
Most of us join bounty campaigns because it is one of the means for us to get coins. I just want to verify how many of us have experienced waiting for a long period of time to get our coins. Don't get me wrong, i do trust the managers and what they say. And, most of them give valid  reasons why it'll take that long for them to distribute the rewards. In average, how long do you receive your coins after a bounty campaign?

I think it is totally abnormal to wait for bounty reward for 6 months or more. I think the developers are already having second thought they might give the rewards or not, or will they continue with the project. This already smells fishy. I understand some developers wanted to protect the price of their coins by making time allowances so that bounty hunters will not damage it by dumping right away, but 6 months is to long.
Yes, I can't wait for that, its too long to wait for 6 months and we don't know the real score of what is happening. I think those bounty campaigns who keeps on extending their ICO projects are those who did not click by the investors. So I think its not worth waiting for. I could have look and gain profit by seeking another bounty.
Activity: 140
2 week after ICO finish is normal time. If the tine is too long, the project maybe dead or scam.Asking bounty manager if you see something strange.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Most of us join bounty campaigns because it is one of the means for us to get coins. I just want to verify how many of us have experienced waiting for a long period of time to get our coins. Don't get me wrong, i do trust the managers and what they say. And, most of them give valid  reasons why it'll take that long for them to distribute the rewards. In average, how long do you receive your coins after a bounty campaign?

I think it is totally abnormal to wait for bounty reward for 6 months or more. I think the developers are already having second thought they might give the rewards or not, or will they continue with the project. This already smells fishy. I understand some developers wanted to protect the price of their coins by making time allowances so that bounty hunters will not damage it by dumping right away, but 6 months is to long.
Activity: 104
I waited one or two months to get coins, but six months is too long to wait. I think you should reaf their rules, announcements then asking their help. As my opinion, you may meet a scam site. You should forget them and start a new bounty
Activity: 190
Merit: 10
I think it is too long to wait six months. I have not seen any bounty programs need to wait six months. I can only think of them as a scam. You should read the terms of each bounty you get in.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
In fact, it is bad if such a condition has not been agreed in advance. Many projects make freezing of their tokens after purchase, there is nothing to worry about. To whom that time is necessary for the development of their project, somebody thus gets rid of the quick sale after the release of the token to the exchange.
Activity: 378
I got my first profit from participating in bounty campaigns 4 months after I started participating. So many coins have not yet entered the stock exchange. It does not bother me.
Activity: 84
that is some distance from normal. a pal of mine had similar revel in and he ius but to get his reward. well, he is nonetheless hoping some thing correct might arise. As for me, the pleasant component is to forget about it and move on. it's far one of these demanding situations we are facing inside the crypto area.
Activity: 98
Bounty is not just a job, and there are other rules, so if we want to get tokens, sometimes we need to wait. Alas, there are factors that we can not influence, although it does not like it.
Usually, developers write when they pay coins, but more often a few more months pass before you get coins.  And this shows the attitude of the company to the people who advertised the project.
Activity: 224
Bounty is not just a job, and there are other rules, so if we want to get tokens, sometimes we need to wait. Alas, there are factors that we can not influence, although it does not like it.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
no, it is dont normal! I dont like this situatiion, but projects explaining this like they have such roadmap, or market down and they dont want to trade now, but it not honest dont pay for long period
Activity: 518
Well, for investment, I think it's even a small period ) , but in the crypto-currency of course a lot of volatility , because of this I think to wait 6 months is a normal period)
Pages:
Jump to: