Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it normal to wait for 6 months for a bounty reward? - page 22. (Read 6965 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
6 months is a very long time. Usually the reward is paid in 1-2 months or earlier. If you are offered to wait six months, then most likely this is fraud. In this case, the developers do not even add their token to the exchange, where it can be sold.
Activity: 336
Most of us join bounty campaigns because it is one of the means for us to get coins. I just want to verify how many of us have experienced waiting for a long period of time to get our coins. Don't get me wrong, i do trust the managers and what they say. And, most of them give valid  reasons why it'll take that long for them to distribute the rewards. In average, how long do you receive your coins after a bounty campaign?

the people who are not in a need of urgent money they can join bounty campaigns but in the people who are in need of urgent money they must see for other options to earn some money and at last if they are not getting any option then they can join the bouty campaigns but they have to wait a long for the payment... And sometimes not all the bounties but some are scam and if someone in need of urgent money is working hard for that bounty and not getting any result,that's quite a bad thing.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
of course , this is not normal, I do not participate in such projects ... 6 months too long
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
No, I do not think so that this is normal - A bounty reward should be paid as they mentioned in their timelines or in Terms and condition. Moreover instead of stake system i prefer fixed weekly reward system. I have created a Telegram group for all bounty hunters, to protect them from bad managers, scam icos and non payments. we with power of community established a force to bring down these people for table talks. Please Join

Real Bounty Hunters

We are here to Help Each Other. Hunting Can not be done blindly. Free Twitter Audit
Share your skill to earn more skills from other members.
Motto: Rise Together Shine Together
Activity: 448
Sometimes it is, it might even take longer to get rewarded for your work sometimes, this is mostly due to the fact that there might have been massive participation, which might take a long time to accurately spread rewards to therefore taking the time a longer time to factor in the rewards,this is however very rare as most bounties pay within the three months, if your team isn't responsive then it might probably must have been a scam
Activity: 196
average time for distribution is 30days right after the end of tokensale (mostly same time with bounty ended) but if took longer than that, ask the reason on their telegram group until they provide a valid reason
Activity: 1036
Merit: 144
Penguin Party 🐟
it can happen when did the bounty manager say they were going to distribute the allocated tokens. if it's been six months since the account has been online I would assume your not going to get you bounty, but also I am currently doing a bounty for an ico and the tokens are locked in my wallet until january 1st.
Activity: 56
as long as the project seems to still be able to communicate positively with potential investors, and continue to be promoted, it does not matter if it is prospective, many campaigns with short duration but distribution run for 6 months and it is more annoying. because we do not know their true intentions.
Activity: 224
Dear friend,
Yes, that is a bit long time. The normal is 1-4 months. For strong team, it is often one month only. But if bad team, that maybe 6-8 months. It is up to the team develop for that coin. We hope the trust of team manager only. That is all.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
Formerly bounty bob's repair is the longest to do the campaign and also distribution. plus income that does not fit into reality makes people feel a lot of disadvantaged. in my opinion bounty it runs 2-3 months relevant
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
of course no, normally bounty campaigns remain for 1-2 months and token are transferred with 2-4 weeks
you must check always what bounty you joined
Activity: 70
the bounty program can last several months, but the reward is usually greater. It is worth noting that the deadline for the payment of rewards for each project is different. At me it is always varied in an interval of 3-4 months, but I chose projects very perspective.
Activity: 84
Most of us join bounty campaigns because it is one of the means for us to get coins. I just want to verify how many of us have experienced waiting for a long period of time to get our coins. Don't get me wrong, i do trust the managers and what they say. And, most of them give valid  reasons why it'll take that long for them to distribute the rewards. In average, how long do you receive your coins after a bounty campaign?

There may indeed be something like that, because the current situation allows for ico extended. But it probably will not always be the same as each other because some developers have different rules. So as long as ico sale is no problem, at least reach softcap, I think all is still fine.
Activity: 386
Merit: 250
I usually wait and get a token about 1-2 months after the bounty program is complete. But if it waits for 6 months I think it's still normal. could be because his bounty program has been completed but its ICO sales have not been completed and token distribution for bounty program and for investors must be done at the same time
Activity: 120
I received a maximum of 3 months coin after bounty finished new coins are distributed to participants bounty it is a thing that is common
Activity: 981
Merit: 503
Of course, this is normal, many waits for the tokens for so long. Some wait a year for tokens after their investments in the ICO, for example, ICO Tezos, where we waited very long for our tokens.

What are talking about? 6 months is not normal. A months or two is OK, if the ICO was huge can take three months, but that is all. If I wait six months, I would call it scam long before they pay it out.
copper member
Activity: 99
Merit: 1
Its normal to wait,  normally you have to wait for couple of months before a bounty reward is send because thier will be a conclusion of the spreadsheet before bounty rewards been send to bounty hunter,  so takes time some don't depends on the systematically way of the bounty manager.  
Activity: 118
Is it normal to wait for 6month, yes it is normal to  wait to get your reward, if the bounty is not a scam because some bounty are scam out there.
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Of course, this is normal, many waits for the tokens for so long. Some wait a year for tokens after their investments in the ICO, for example, ICO Tezos, where we waited very long for our tokens.
Activity: 196
of course the term is long, but it is normal to wait 6 months for the award. I usually wait a couple of months for the tokens to be transferred.
Pages:
Jump to: