Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it normal to wait for 6 months for a bounty reward? - page 34. (Read 6965 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
6 months is a long period of time but sometimes it seems right to wait and to have hopes that you will get the reward because in the end you will get it. My longest waiting time for a reward was 1 month
Activity: 223
Merit: 0
Under normal circumstances, you should get your rewards for services rendered immediately after the service. Getting your rewards after 6 months is just abnormal and a way of maltreating the bounty hunters
Activity: 252
I think every bounty has different rules and has different schedules for token distribution, for 6 months I think it's reasonable and not too long. But if you have not seen such a condition before and it appeared not so long ago, it means that the project has some vague goals, I do not think it's normal.
copper member
Activity: 164
It is never a good idea to wait for 6 months but if it occurs that way, hunters have to wait for the due time. I have been waiting for 6months on some campaigns I participated in and till now, am still waiting and am not even thing about it again.
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
It is not normal but I don't think there is a choice for bounty hunters if the case happens like that. It depends on how successful the campaign is at the end.
Activity: 63
It depends on the project they are working on. How is the content of their white paper? I consider all these before I partake in a long term bounty that can take as long as 6 months. Some of them are scam, you end up working for nothing.
Activity: 78
Different projects, different rules. All the payments are at the end of the month. And there you worry,no scams.
Activity: 168
I think it's not normal because most coins are paid a month after the ICO end. Sometimes 2 months but not after 6 months.
Activity: 151
I think no one will pay you a coin any more.  And you can forget about this company.  Now a lot of scam projects.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
When you work in any kind of bounty program you must read bounty terms rules. Some Bounty program declared his bounty reward and only those bounties are normal to wait for 6 months. Most of the bounty program declare his bounty reward end of ICO and token distribute will start after six months or one month. If they do not make this rule, distribution the token price is dumped because of Bounty Hunter sale his token with low value.
If in a bounty campaign it was written that payments will be made after 6 months, then this is normal. If the project deliberately delays payments to the bounty hunters, then this is very similar to fraud.
You are absolutely right, Usually by holding 6 months it is probably their work plan. Because one of the projects is indeed long term. With 6 months ahead maybe it will be very good. But if delaying like you said maybe it's one of the scams.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
When you work in any kind of bounty program you must read bounty terms rules. Some Bounty program declared his bounty reward and only those bounties are normal to wait for 6 months. Most of the bounty program declare his bounty reward end of ICO and token distribute will start after six months or one month. If they do not make this rule, distribution the token price is dumped because of Bounty Hunter sale his token with low value.
If in a bounty campaign it was written that payments will be made after 6 months, then this is normal. If the project deliberately delays payments to the bounty hunters, then this is very similar to fraud.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Against the background of the drop of bitcoin, many altcoins began their fall just like bitcoin. Today it is not clear when the market will begin to recover, I hope that today we have enough patience to not be able to resist manipulation.
Activity: 798
Merit: 255
Well, ofcourse. Since you have no choice than to wait because it is them who can control and who can do what they want you’re/we are just only bounty hunters.
Activity: 228
Merit: 10
Activity: 381
PRiVCY
There is nothing bad in waiting for six months before you can receive your bounty rewards but the points is that hardly can so many of us wait that long. For me, any bounty campaign that is more than 3 months, I tries not participating in them unless in few cases where I discover that my waiting that long is personally justified. However, some of these managers delays payment for long with various reasons, some says they are not listed yet for one reason or the other while some may says they have not reached soft cap. But I believe it should not be more than a month after Bounty ended, if more than that, then there is danger somehow if not scam.
Activity: 700
Merit: 105
APESWAP
Most campaigns, are not scams because they didn't pay a month or few weeks after the campaign, i might be wrong though. But i know i took part in Hdac campaign and we are yet to be paid reasons being their wallet was not ready yet and as such they could not pay. But they are still in touch and promise they will pay as their wallet is ready.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Average count of my waiting for the distribution of tokens after ended ICO is 2-4 month. In your situation, a period of about half of the year is very long and unnormal. In this case, you must only wait or forget about your reward from that Bounty campaign.

At the moment, I was paid out of 30 companies tokens from 4 companies. The rest I wait, I fulfill since February. It turns out that you can forget about the award?
Activity: 191
Most of us join bounty campaigns because it is one of the means for us to get coins. I just want to verify how many of us have experienced waiting for a long period of time to get our coins. Don't get me wrong, i do trust the managers and what they say. And, most of them give valid  reasons why it'll take that long for them to distribute the rewards. In average, how long do you receive your coins after a bounty campaign?

Average time for waiting for the reward in a bounty campaign can took about 1 month to 2 months. But some cases are not. Even though it is going far until to the point that it reached half of a year, it still depends. Maybe they cannot give you the token because the price of that altcoin might be low and not good for people. Maybe that is one of the reason why it is going to be like that. Another one is that there are cases like that as well for about 4 months but still got the reward and sold in the market.
Activity: 1491
Merit: 320
🐪
Average count of my waiting for the distribution of tokens after ended ICO is 2-4 month. In your situation, a period of about half of the year is very long and unnormal. In this case, you must only wait or forget about your reward from that Bounty campaign.

At the end of the day I would rather wait a little bit longer for worthy tokens then few weeks to get only tokens for failed project.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
https://imgur.com/1d0UcY0
Pages:
Jump to: