Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it normal to wait for 6 months for a bounty reward? - page 36. (Read 6965 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 10
The 6-month wait is too long. Since you can't predict the value of these rewards, I don't think it is right to choose such a long-term bounty mission! Most of the tasks I have done last for 1 month - 3 months!
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
Likewise, we need to constantly monitor the news of the project. Because there are various changes in the company. For example - it is necessary to pass verification. And you did not pass it and continue to wait for payment. So be careful
Activity: 149
6 months i quite a long time to wait for a bounty reward, though there are possibilities that it might happen, this of course depends on the number of participants involved in the bounty, it might take the team time to get the reward calculations right if the number was large
Activity: 882
Merit: 548
Most of us join bounty campaigns because it is one of the means for us to get coins. I just want to verify how many of us have experienced waiting for a long period of time to get our coins. Don't get me wrong, i do trust the managers and what they say. And, most of them give valid  reasons why it'll take that long for them to distribute the rewards. In average, how long do you receive your coins after a bounty campaign?

I personally began to take part in bounty campaigns more than two years ago and for all this time I took part in many campaigns. Most of all waited for all the awards in the company DECENT is more than 12 months and so different conditions and different companies and it is not possible to guess where the most profit will be ... Therefore I wish all luck and patience in your companies  Wink
Activity: 462
Sometimes it is a reality. Envion haven't made a pay out and at the same time collected 100 mln $. What a shame!
I don't like this experience but there is nothing to do , only escrow.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
On average, I'm waiting for tokens up to one month, but there are exceptions when for some reason coins are delayed. As a rule, such tokens do not bring profit.
So it was before, now tokens come at best in 2 months
As always, everything depends not only on the trend, but also on the project itself. In most cases, even Bounty hunters leave coins for at least six months. But if the project does not have a good perspective, then the coin is sold immediately, until the price has fallen even lower.
Activity: 141
in fact it depends on the rules of the project it's self, but I think that's normal because there are even more than six months, but I think is three months or four months  would be better , that's what most pay for my rewads
Activity: 210
On average, I'm waiting for tokens up to one month, but there are exceptions when for some reason coins are delayed. As a rule, such tokens do not bring profit.
So it was before, now tokens come at best in 2 months
Activity: 206
Waiting for half of a year is not normal - you basically cannot get all the advantages of the tokens you've earned with your hard work.
I try to choose bounties that do not last for more than 1-1.5 months and that have a clear indication of when the bounty rewards will be paid (the normal period is 30-40 days after the end of the campaign).
So, ideally, it should not take more than 3 months for you to get your tokens.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Most of us join bounty campaigns because it is one of the means for us to get coins. I just want to verify how many of us have experienced waiting for a long period of time to get our coins. Don't get me wrong, i do trust the managers and what they say. And, most of them give valid  reasons why it'll take that long for them to distribute the rewards. In average, how long do you receive your coins after a bounty campaign?

Well for me its not normal to wait for six months because its too long enough to expect payments.We think of that time that theres no more to expect. Since all coins is drop into  very low price all bounties  payments is very slow to pay.
Activity: 406
Merit: 16
Haha yea i catch the same bounty, i partipicate bounty for 5 months, than wait to calculate stakes (1months) and then, team said, all bounty token's will frozen for 1 year(haha). It's funny for now this tokens price 0.20$.. a got from Signature 270 tokens... and waste a lot of time..
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
Like them I haven't waited for such a long time, 6 months is incredible! usually 2 to 3 months is the span of time to wait until a bounty would distribute rewards. And that's the thing usually those kind of bounty didn't meet the expectations or in other words they failed!
Activity: 196
Certainly yes. The team can pay out after 5 months and in 1 year. On washing these situations happened many times. And this is normal
Activity: 546
6 months is really a long time to wait for bounty payment. I haven't waited that long before, with the number of bounties I am participating in, if I were made to wait I'm sure I will even forget about the bounty.
Activity: 41
By convention, a bounty event will be issued 1-2 weeks after the completion of the project's ICO. So it depends on when their ICO can be completed, and if the ICO is not completed then the person who participated in the bounty activity cannot get the coin.
Activity: 98
Only one campaign, where I participate in, will pay me reward in about 6-12 months. It's BelugaPay. Those conditions was only in WP, not in the bounty rules in the first post. And I don't think it is a good practice to delay bounty reward more then 1-2 months.
Activity: 150
Of course this is not normal.  Usually coins are paid 2-4 weeks after the end of the ICO.  I doubt that you will get your coins.
Activity: 532
Merit: 11
A M E P A Y
I think that this is not normal. Half a year of waiting, it's more like that tokens will never pay again. But I heard about one project that did this - this is the HDAC project.
Activity: 168
It's not normal to wait 6 months.  I think the company did not reach the soft cap or it was a scam company.
legendary
Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000
ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM
there are lots of reason why they are doing this such method, but primarily, they are telling they wanted to secure the investment from the ICOs they conducted. But for me, it is not reasonable since the reward from bounties are majority 1-2% from total supply. I guess it will not drastically affect the current price, not unless some manipulation will happen.
Pages:
Jump to: