Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it possible buy BTC at lower price than exhange? - page 2. (Read 325 times)

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
If I would buy Bitcoin or any other crypto coins at lower price than exhanges, is it possible?
Where?

Technically yes.*

What's the purposed anyways?

Planning it to sell on exchange with higher price rate?

If yes, you have to consider some things before doing that.
If not then just set a price you preferred and wait for your orders to be filled (might take time though depends on the price set).
legendary
Activity: 4298
Merit: 3209
If I would buy Bitcoin or any other crypto coins at lower price than exhanges, is it possible?
Where?

Unless someone is being generous, exchanges are probably the cheapest places to buy BTC because they are the most efficient.

Also, be very wary of sites that will sell you BTC at big discounts or offer to buy your BTC at much higher prices because they are probably scams.

legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 4133
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.
You can still do that on most exchange, set a buy order lower than the actual market price, e.g 1BTC is $3600 and you want to buy at $3500 you just have to set your buy order to $3500 and when bitcoin drops in price your order will be executed. If you want an instant trade  or don't want to use an exchange, you can make use of the Currency exchange board, start a thread there stating the price you want to trade for or buy the coin at and hopefully you'll find someone interested but note scamming is real.
Activity: 228
Merit: 61
Where?
Pages:
Jump to: