Pages:
Author

Topic: is it possible create an account anti-merit? - page 2. (Read 546 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
sorry for this strange question.
I want to know if there is a way to creat account It can not be Send or Receive merit?..

Actually there is a way to do it. Just don't create an account.
It meets your requirements. You cannot send or receive merit points then.
It is the most anti-merit thing you can possibly do.

Smiley

Best wishes.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 3858
Farewell o_e_l_e_o
I want to know if there is a way to creat account It can not be Send or Receive merit?..
Locked and perman-banned accounts still be able to received merits, that are what I saw, but I don't know what will happen with nuked accounts. However, I guess nuked accounts are also able to received accounts. They all likely are unable to send their sMerits.
Activity: 574
Merit: 14
Simple answer is no- at least not within the current forum set up, Why are the justifications for such account? Sending merits is already something optional and there is already a way to curb abuse of merits
Activity: 882
Merit: 301
You may be the very first person to ever ask that question. It is strange to see someone request for it when majority of the forum users wants to get merits. Care to share what's going through your mind for asking anti-merit account?
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1759
not be Send or Receive merit?..
@ omer-jamal, what's wrong with you today, not as usual in creating topics.
Are you frustrated, bored, or is something annoying about Merit.

There is no @ omer-jamal yet, the rules in this bitcointalk forum are newcomers who cannot receive or send sMerit.

Relax @ omer-jamal, relax just live what has been set,

You DT, this question you shouldn't ask, self-esteem @omer-jamal.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1981
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
Yes. It's called a bounty hunter account.
LOL.  They certainly won't earn any merits with the garbage they spew, but their accounts are fully able to get and receive them from any other means.
Lol, you may visit some of the merit abusing thread to find out those posts also get merit, not sure what you meant by earn though. Lots of people were abusing the system although recently it is decreased.
legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 6809
Cashback 15%
LOL.  They certainly won't earn any merits with the garbage they spew, but their accounts are fully able to get and receive them from any other means.

OP, I'm curious as to why you're asking this.  The answer is no, there's not an option to have an account with merits disabled but I'm not sure why in the world you'd want something like that.

Maybe only @theymos can grant you this wish
That's the only way I can see it happening, and who knows, Theymos might actually do it.  Seems pretty silly to me, though.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Cashback 15%

What do you mean?
You want to be newbie forever?  Grin

That would be your destiny if you dont have merit system,
as you need 1 merit to be Junior member + forum activity

PS
Maybe only @theymos can grant you this wish

legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830

No.
Activity: 490
Merit: 275
Pages:
Jump to: